Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

So its rly good to leave wanna-be hackers using scripts and packages to ruin the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So its rly good to leave wanna-be hackers using scripts and packages to ruin the game

Here are photos for proof
    Attached Files
    Officer of Pride & Honor

Looks like you're referring to a well known bug with the Wall tower.

http://www.castleageforums.com/cforu...0-v-100-Glitch
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"The universe is already mad, anything else would be redundant" - Londo Mollari

Comment

So that bug is here for more than a years that proved that devs care less for bugs and more for income
      Officer of Pride & Honor

Comment

Originally posted by Panos_HoD View Post
        There's nothing in the picture suggesting that any scripting or hacking is going on there. Wall is just known to have bugs. Even if it's possible that they're intentionally exploiting the bug, it'd be most likely still all done by just clicking within the game like everybody else. Most of the time it happens, it's just the game being buggy, and people on both sides are equally upset by it. Based on previous reports, the players caught in the bug can no longer play or collect their coins. In fact, I found your battle: battle_id=2_1462960800. Your own battle activity went from 4160 in the screenshot to 4580 in the final outcome, so at least 2 tokens worth of activity, while the locked opponent on the top of Wall, MeD, still had the same 1640 points. So, MeD should've had at least 1 more token to use by the end of battle but didn't use it. They probably couldn't use it because the game was probably giving them a brown screen every time they tried to get back into the battle.
        Just another Castle Age player
        army code: D422AE

Comment

I say ban those cheaters, after burning them!
          Keep https://apps.facebook.com/castle_age...00000623043657

VoV https://web3.castleagegame.com/castle_ws/guildv2_home.php?guild_id=100000501322828_12828796 70

Comment

As a member of Titans UK I can confirm that we had players who swapped using wall being unable to collect. This is a pretty annoying bug that happens randomly, when it does, those swapping are usually unable to collect, sometimes locked out of battle, not to mention we never gain the full amount of points to my understanding since the game thinks we had casualties. We've consider switching it out a few times though but always come back to keeping wall tower.

Also, might not be relevant but TC and his guild don't exactly like us in Titans UK. This wasn't our first battle. I won't get into detail about it but one can say that might had something to do with this thread.
            Last edited by Yakushin; 05-14-2016, 01:46 AM.

Originally posted by Padaxan
            You know ETA's are a fool hearty exercise. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON.

Comment

I am in T-UK, and I have reported the bug, with screen shots to CA support, (still waiting on something back from them.) We don't cheat, I wish I knew how...(not really) , if I remember that battle, the start was tough, so we had to switch a bunch out/in wall. lots of our players could not collect, my toon was one of them, I sent a request to CA support for that also, (still waiting on a reply).
              BB9DC0, 019DCD, CFAF70

Comment

The wall glitch happens to us, too. It's frustrating for both guilds when this happens. It can make or break a battle.

Panos and his guild were already getting destroyed. It wouldn't have changed the outcome of this particular match. So, stop whining and beef up your toons. Accusing another guild of hacking because you lose to them is no bueno.

Love,

Kiko
                FA86FE
                Kiko [ᴛɪᴛᴀɴ]

Originally posted by Lord Reaper
                I have been taking it since 2010 and I'm not planning on stopping now.

Comment

Originally posted by Panos_HoD View Post
                  I'm proudly in Titans UK too.

The only thing that your "proof" demonstrates is your ignorance that is also the only factor that's "ruining the game"
                  Last edited by _=*B52*=_; 05-14-2016, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Well, I've been in the same battle and could not collect. Still waiting for an answer to my ticket.. one thing to have bugs. Another thing if nobody seem to care.

"HEELLLLLOOOO SUPPORT!!"

Comment

Hello GAEA,

Why you just don't ban the very known sellers of CA acc? It's super easy find out who is ruling this game in the shadows. Let me show you, please.

Go on Google search and look for "Buy castle age accounts" e.g.

Then go shopping to ban. There is no mistake.

You can catch up everyone if you GAEA want make things right. To bring new players. Because when they realize all these guys doing what they do "Why spend money with FP?" Shut down the World chat too. Let them speak through Facebook or others apps. World chat is a threat to new players and it's just a place for trolls, black market, bullying and a lot of things to keep away new players and good players.

Or if you want put an insider, sounds good too. Just go to send a guild request in any of these guilds like Redemption, Elite Owls, Slayers, Bound by Fate, Titans, KSG Warriors, Black Council, Eagles, Asgard, ZoD, Retribution, AMF ROYAL KILL, Sneaky Pirates, Casket Crew, SKULLZ, Black D2, Public Invasion, Tribe of Warriors and all "Tribe" guilds, Avengers from Hell.

There is no point keeping ciber criminals ruining this game. Zero tolerance against Black Market. Shut Down World Chat.

Best wishes.

Comment

Working...
                      X