• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MichiganRose
    Journeyman
    • Sep 2009

Land of Earth Not working

Second time and 2 LOE's Battles have failed, I am set up correctly for Defending and the icon is blank. This happened as well over the weekend.
    We really need our Blue Crystals to upgrade our Generals!! And missing our Guardian points!!

Is this a Glitch?

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
    Last edited by MichiganRose; 08-18-2015, 02:02 PM.
  • Falco
    Castle Age Viscount/Viscoutess
    • Aug 2009

You have to be set to the right class with the right abilities when the war started. Also, you have to have the right abilities equipped when the war starts. You can't change abilities after the war locks. You can't use two-token abilities in earth. If you often have Resistance, Divine Favor, and Mass Heal equipped (as many clerics do) and the war locks while you have that up, then you won't get an icon and won't be able to defend in your earth war. It's very common for earth wars to start when people are in the wrong loadouts.
    Last edited by Falco; 08-18-2015, 03:08 PM.
    Just another Castle Age player
    army code: D422AE

Comment

• MichiganRose
      Journeyman
      • Sep 2009

Yes all of us have, we have our load outs set up for our Defending class for LOE/LOM

Comment

• Falco
        • Aug 2009

Oh.

I looked, and your earth land is not at war right now.

Can you be more specific about what you mean by "LOE's Battles have failed"? Who was doing what? What behavior did they expect? What behavior did they see instead?

I had interpreted your message as saying that someone declared war on your guild, but you didn't get icons to defend. However, looking at your earth land, nobody has declared war on your earth land at all yet.

In order to get Guardian points in earth, some other guild has to declare war on your guild. Your guild can't get into a defense earth war for guardian points all by itself.

If you used to have an ally declaring war on you to get your guardian points, then they must've stopped doing it. To get your earth wars back, you'll need to talk to your ally.

Comment

• Falco
          • Aug 2009

OK, so I should probably back up and explain from the beginning:

The normal behavior of Castle Age is that guilds just stay vulnerable by default. Guilds aren't supposed to reliably get guardian points in earth. If you can't get guardian points in earth, that's how the game normally works by default. It's not a glitch.

In order for you to get guardian points in earth, another guild has to declare war on your guild.

A lot of guilds have arranged alliances with other guilds to declare earth war on each other for guardian points.

In some guilds, members might have friends (or alts) who are officers in other guilds, and they ask their friends to declare war on the guild without the officers knowing about it.

But someone had to manually declare war on your guild in order for you to get guardian points via earth. It doesn't happen automatically. It's not a glitch if defensive wars don't happen. It just means that someone in a different guild didn't push the button to declare an earth war on your guild.

Comment

• Batw
            Castle Age Baron/Baroness
            • Feb 2014

Originally posted by MichiganRose View Post
            Second time and 2 LOE's Battles have failed, I am set up correctly for Defending and the icon is blank. This happened as well over the weekend.
            We really need our Blue Crystals to upgrade our Generals!! And missing our Guardian points!!

Is this a Glitch?

https://apps.facebook.com/castle_age...819_1282865551
            1. What Falco stated about friendly fire & direct linking. Someone has to do this manually, which sucks, especially if you are doing it every other day.

2. Just a reminder that blue crystals are only on Tuesday, Wedbesday & Thursday (for guild lvl 5+). So no blue crystals over the weekend.

Comment

• Eragon{C3-CDW-tAKQ}
              Acolyte
              • Dec 2010

War was declared but after they hit once it went back to start war

Comment

• MichiganRose
                Journeyman
                • Sep 2009

Quick question, are you a DEV or not?

Comment

• MichiganRose
                  Journeyman
                  • Sep 2009

And I am aware of what days we have blue Crystals, what I need to happen at this point is to have it FIXED.
                  That simple.

Comment

• MichiganRose
                    Journeyman
                    • Sep 2009

At this point we have fixed it.

Comment

• Devin-GrayStorm
                      Journeyman
                      • Jan 2011

Loe seems to have entirely been reset, including the timer... Remains to be seen if we'll run into the same issue next time around or not however.. (i gather someone different was asked to try pushing the war button this time..)

Comment

• Mursilis
                        Lead *********
                        • Aug 2009

At this point we have fixed it.
                        Out of curiosity, what did you have to do to fix it?
                        Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"The universe is already mad, anything else would be redundant" - Londo Mollari

Comment

• MichiganRose
                          Journeyman
                          • Sep 2009

We Troubled shoted the ideas at hand, what will make the code go back to Zero, etc.
                          Not really sure I want to be telling those that Troll the Forums and giving Answers that the Moderators are suppose to give.
                          Which is Very Frustrating when trying to get help.

Comment

• Mursilis
                            Lead *********
                            • Aug 2009

We Troubled shoted the ideas at hand, what will make the code go back to Zero, etc.
                            Not really sure I want to be telling those that Troll the Forums and giving Answers that the Moderators are suppose to give.
                            Which is Very Frustrating when trying to get help.
                            I think you're mistaken about the role of moderators here. We're just players like yourself, we have zero extra information about how the game is played or how to solve any issues that may arise. All I am is curious as to what you did as a guild so that if this happens to someone else they'll have an answer. You don't have to share if you don't want to, no one is forcing you to do so. But thought I'd ask just in case.

Cheers!
                            Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"The universe is already mad, anything else would be redundant" - Londo Mollari

Comment

• MichiganRose
                              Journeyman
                              • Sep 2009

This may be true, but if people would read what someone posts we would not have to post it over again. Will IM you

Comment

Working...
                              X