Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Donations Points [not a bug]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donations Points [not a bug]

1. How do I reset my demi quests? Some friends' demi quests were reseted. and

2. Why did I lost my points my Donations Points when I was removed from another Guild to enter the one I am now? I had almost 20,000 and now in my new Guild I have 650 ... THAT IS NOT FAIR !!!

Originally posted by carlos1987 View Post
    1. How do I reset my demi quests? Some friends' demi quests were reseted. and

2. Why did I lost my points my Donations Points when I was removed from another Guild to enter the one I am now? I had almost 20,000 and now in my new Guild I have 650 ... THAT IS NOT FAIR !!!

1. You don't, it is not suppose to happen.

2. Cause it is the donation you did to your previous guild for its 100v100 and not the donation you did for your new guild, make sense if you ask me. Not to mention that it has been said a lot of times before already.
    Originally posted by AdventurerGR
    BATW is always like that and I wonder why people still take his posts seriously... just put him on the Ignore List, so you can save yourself the headache and keep the threads he derails to a minimum.

Comment

I do not agree with you. If you say "the donation you did" you are telling that I should not lose what I have done. Then, what happens if I do other 20,000 donation points and I decide to move to another Guild, then I will lose again.

Abouth this: "it has been said a lot of times before already." WHERE? WHEN? HOW? Did you know how hard was for me to find this forum? Are you assuming that everybody knows how to use this forum or at least how to post a thread here?

Before the Elite Guard was removed, there was a time when it was so easy to comunicate with developers and testers... Now you are there in an office and you suppose that everything is OK, that nobody has questions, that everything was understood.

Comment

I do not agree with you. If you say "the donation you did" you are telling that I should not lose what I have done. Then, what happens if I do other 20,000 donation points and I decide to move to another Guild, then I will lose again.

Abouth this: "it has been said a lot of times before already." WHERE? WHEN? HOW? Did you know how hard was for me to find this forum? Are you assuming that everybody knows how to use this forum or at least how to post a thread here?

Before the Elite Guard was removed, there was a time when it was so easy to comunicate with developers and testers... Now you are there in an office and you suppose that everything is OK, that nobody has questions, that everything was understood.

I didn't say "the donation you did", I said "donation you did to your previous guild", don't leave out the important parts so you can twist the meaning of the words for your convenience >.>

And before you ask "WHERE? WHEN? HOW?", go through the 100v100 threads and count how many times it has been said before. Some people had even created new threads asking about it, how hard is it to use the search function to search?
        Unless this is your first forum(which it is not likely), you got no excuse.

And for your "Did you know how hard was for me to find this forum?" part, dude, don't tell me you have never notice the forum link at the top of the page when you login on fb and web3?
        how hard is it to find this forum? I found it the day I started playing this game, I noticed the forum link in less than 1 mins. So there is no excuse for fb and web3 users(idk about ios but since this is the fb/web3 section, that does not matter here)

I do agree that there always is a lack of communication especially when things first came out, but info always came out within a few days after it when people ask about it. And how long has the donation part went live?
        you know this is how the devs functions and you don't bother to check the forum for info(you don't even have to register for an account, just read the threads)?

btw, why didn't you get your 100v100 available rewards when you did your 20k donation?
        Last edited by justforfun; 05-11-2015, 03:51 PM.
        BATW is always like that and I wonder why people still take his posts seriously... just put him on the Ignore List, so you can save yourself the headache and keep the threads he derails to a minimum.

Comment

Playing devils advocate for a moment, one could argue that donation points should not be reset when leaving a guild. After all, they are a personal point total that you effectively bought by spending resources in a guild. I would argue that the donation rewards are in essence like an extra conquest path. You obtain points to unlock and obtain prizes. With the only difference that in this "path" the prizes change per season. Since you don't lose path points when you leave a guild it stands to reason that leaving a guild should also not clear donation points for that season.
          "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

Comment

I'll play devils advocate....this is an RPG clicky game...so you mined/forested..whatever...wood and iron to 'build' the castle/compound for the guild that you belong. This being an RPG game, you cannot expect that to transfer to another 'castle/compound' of an 'ememy' guild since the donation points are for guild participation. You switch guilds, you lose out on allot of things (100v100 Donation points, 10v10 points).

I understand how this can be all confusing if you don't peruse the forums. But given the aspects of RPG, its sound reasoning.

Comment

Originally posted by Daeman View Post
              I'll play devils advocate....this is an RPG clicky game...so you mined/forested..whatever...wood and iron to 'build' the castle/compound for the guild that you belong. This being an RPG game, you cannot expect that to transfer to another 'castle/compound' of an 'ememy' guild since the donation points are for guild participation. You switch guilds, you lose out on allot of things (100v100 Donation points, 10v10 points).

I understand how this can be all confusing if you don't peruse the forums. But given the aspects of RPG, its sound reasoning.
              Who is expecting that the upgrades that you made be transferred to the next guild you go to? Obviously that would be absurd.

The argument I'm making is that essentially I got paid for a service. In this case I got paid in donation points for spending my resources to upgrade the towers of a guild. Once this payment is completed these donation points are just a much mine as my path points are mine. There is no reasonable argument that anyone can make as to why these points should be tied to the guild. They aren't accessible for use to the guild, they aren't in any way even visible to the guild, they are a personal score, not a collective score. As such these points should belong with my profile data and not with the guild data of the guild I was in when I earned said points. (And yes, the same could be argued for essence earned through 10v10.)

If however you wish to argue that it does make sense then I would argue that in similar fashion it would make sense to reset all path points back to zero when you leave a guild. All those points were earned through investments made to that guild. If we are going to say that one type of similarly earned points should be tied to the guild then it stands to reason that the path points would be tied to it as well. (Of course I'm expecting you to not agree and to give me a reason as to why the path points are different. )

Note btw that I understand very well how the system works. I'm just saying that parts of how the system currently works could be argued to not make sense.
              Last edited by Shadow Reaper; 05-11-2015, 06:42 PM.
              "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

Comment

As a result; it means that no matter how much Iron and Lumber I spend to get rewards, If I move to another Guild I lose it all.

I insist... THIS IS NOT FAIR. That was MY iron and MY lumber, and it is not easy to obtein them. Devs are forcing people to stay in a Guild because of the Iron and Lumber already spent on it.

Comment

I like playing devils advocate....
                  I wouldn't want to lose my points either.

Comment

As a result; it means that no matter how much Iron and Lumber I spend to get rewards, If I move to another Guild I lose it all.

I insist... THIS IS NOT FAIR. That was MY iron and MY lumber, and it is not easy to obtein them. Devs are forcing people to stay in a Guild because of the Iron and Lumber already spent on it.
                    its not that bad and unfair as you said, it acts as a determent to stop people from guild jumping.
                    Imagine if people suddenly joins your guild, max out all the towers in your guild and go back to their guild, you are going to be denied of your rewards for that season cause you can't donate anymore to get the points needed.
                    Losing donation pts will punish them a bit for doing that as they will need to redonate to get the pts needed for rewards when they go back to their guilds.

And imagine people upgrading the towers for their mini guild and go back.......
                    And imagine [insert stupid things that guild jumpers do].....

If you are type of player that guild jumps everyday, devs are telling you to stop being a nomad and find a good guild for yourself

Comment

Hahahahaa now I HAVE TO BE IN A GUILD FOREVER because the Devs do not permit me to look for a better one. NICE JOB !!! Nothing else to say here, everything have been said. I lost my Donation Points and from now on, I cannot change my Guild, this will be my Jail forever. NO MORE METTING NEW PEOPLE.

Comment

Hahahahaa now I HAVE TO BE IN A GUILD FOREVER because the Devs do not permit me to look for a better one. NICE JOB !!! Nothing else to say here, everything have been said. I lost my Donation Points and from now on, I cannot change my Guild, this will be my Jail forever. NO MORE METTING NEW PEOPLE.
                        you don't have to change guild to meet new people, you can meet new people in guild battles, in your monster hunting, everywhere. You don't even have to be in a guild to meet new people

Comment

Ummmm.....not sure why this is an issue. Once you access all the donation rewards it doesn't matter anymore.

Got all the items/general the first few days this gate crap came out. Then I just kept donating to upgrade towers to 10. Now I'm done. What's the point?

If your guild sucks that bad that you don't have the rewards, you need to find another guild anyway.

FA86FE
                          Kiko [ᴛɪᴛᴀɴ]

Originally posted by Lord Reaper
                          I have been taking it since 2010 and I'm not planning on stopping now.

Comment

I meet new people when changing Guilds, in Monsters who care?

Comment

Finally, Devs fit that thing! I wanna be able to jump to other Guilds if I want. Also, I do not want to lose my donation points. Seriusly, that way of forcing people to stay in a Guild not to lose their donation points actually sucks !!!
                              Last edited by carlos1987; 05-13-2015, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X