• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • b06el
    Commoner
    • Feb 2011

Favor Points credited was not right

I spent $50 USD to buy Favor Points and I just credited by 300 Favor Points only! Can anyone please help to take a look at this and get back to me here asap? Thanks!

Note: I can paste up the transaction log right after someone gets back to me.
  • kiknchikn
    Castle Age Count/Countess
    • Feb 2010

You sure it was $50 instead of $45?
    Fear the Legendary Ninja Poultry.
    The Ninja Poultry laughs at you.

Comment

• Death of Rats
      Castle Age Duke/Duchess
      • Jan 2010

According to my page $50 gets 550 FBC's and $45 is 300 FP's. So I would hazard a guess that there are some FBC's remaining in your FB account since it isn't a 1 to 1 exchange.

Comment

• b06el
        Commoner
        • Feb 2011

yeah $50 dollar it was...

oh yes... somehow i got a 75 Facebook Credit... but how could that be a 75 FBC? I was expecting more Favor Points than 300 rather than 75 FBC? Thanks in advance for all helps!

Comment

• Caitir Eavan
          Castle Age Count/Countess
          • Aug 2009

Maybe you had some FBC before the transaction? I've got some, no idea where I got them.

Comment

• Hidra
            Assistant to the Regional Manager
            • Jul 2011

Hi,

I'm guessing you bought 525 Facebook Credits for $50. Since 450 Facebook Credits will give you 300 Favor Points, which is the amount you were credited, it makes sense that you have an extra 75 FBC remaining.
            To contact the devs- go to the "report/contact this app" link at the bottom of the game screen.
            To get your keep link- go to your keep, right click "stats", copy link address.

Comment

Working...
            X