• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Budman
    Journeyman
    • Mar 2010

Not enough damage, but there was enough

I did over 1 million damage, but when I went to collect it said I didn't do over 1 million damage so it didn't count. Am I missing something? Thanks!

First screen shot shows message saying I didn't do enough damage.

2nd one shows me with 1.3 million damage (I'm Bud).
  • Korath the Blade
    Castle Age Royalty
    • Dec 2009

*sigh* energy-based activity does not count, only pure damage.
    Originally posted by zserg
    nice sig

Comment

• Caidi
      Castle Age Knight
      • Feb 2010

You didn't do 1 million damage. They are literal when they say damage, healing/strengthening/crippling/deflecting that you've done does not count.

Comment

• Heather B.
        Acolyte
        • Jun 2011

Also lost my points for Battle I won

Here U can see I won the battle, which battle I was in & my total damage.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Shadow Reaper
          Castle Age Duke/Duchess
          • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Korath the Blade View Post
          *sigh* energy-based activity does not count, only pure damage.
          Originally posted by Caidi View Post
          You didn't do 1 million damage. They are literal when they say damage, healing/strengthening/crippling/deflecting that you've done does not count.
          If this is true than perhaps it is time to split up the activity totals to show both damage totals and support action totals. Having one number is only confusing as it turns out. I never understood why they didn't do this to begin with anyway. Some of the older monsters do this. Should have been easy to recycle for the new monsters.
          "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

Comment

• Korath the Blade
            Castle Age Royalty
            • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Lord Reaper View Post
            If this is true than perhaps it is time to split up the activity totals to show both damage totals and support action totals. Having one number is only confusing as it turns out. I never understood why they didn't do this to begin with anyway. Some of the older monsters do this. Should have been easy to recycle for the new monsters.
            This is exactly the same suggestion that was done when Bahamuts came out to see who was screwing the health bar, and again when gold medals had the same issues with pure damage. Sadly, the devs appear to only listen suggestions like "why we don't have a montly general to make polymoprh even more overpowered?"
            Originally posted by zserg
            nice sig

Comment

• AnjaFfm
              Banned
              • Jan 2010

I agree

It is very nice in the older monsters to see x damage and y defense.

1) you can identify health vampires - he he
              2) you see precisely how much damage you have for a damage requirement of x points

I wonder why it should be so hard to continue this?

Ok it makes the dmg log longer.. but a serpent holds up to 70 fighters, and that was never a problem...
              Last edited by AnjaFfm; 06-12-2011, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X