Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

account reset?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ice9
    replied
    It's better to fix it now then down the road.

Build how you want to build. That high energy, like many have said, will help you farm lot's of SP and in no time your stats will be up enough to contend.

Thanks to joining these forums back in February and getting great advice from pretty much the same people on here, my hybrid build has seen vast improvements. I've gone from a 4 to a 5.1 BSI and my monster hunting has gotten better. I've slowed down on PvP to concentrate on Energy and Stam just to level faster because I myself am a Duke at level 191. Which isn't a bad thing, but you will also find that climbing the PvP ladder too fast can have drawbacks ie: it takes hours to burn down my stam just trying to find people to battle that give me BPs.

Leave a comment:

• EJW
    replied
    Originally posted by membrainophones View Post
    thanks for the help people did some demi quests this morning and got 19 sp's so attack starting to look a little better now
    Glad to hear it Keep it up

Leave a comment:

• membrainophones
    replied
    thanks for the help people did some demi quests this morning and got 19 sp's so attack starting to look a little better now

Leave a comment:

• J.Smullins
    replied
    Originally posted by Alpercino View Post
    Not really. My advise to new accounts is to keep energy at 100 and raise stamina min to 1k with getting hyacinth as a general or to keep stam 100 and raise energy to 2k with getting solara. Because of many monsters i would prefer the low energy build. with 1000 stamina you would gain +400 energy while having her equipped.

So you could use your stat points in other stats, but also requieres you to roll the oblivion chest after reaching level 100 till getting hyacinth.

i still think that unbalanced build are currently the best way to go to benefit the best of the transfer generals.
    Except in this case he wants to be pvp so bumping either of those that high will keep him weak for a very long time

Leave a comment:

• Alper
    replied
    Originally posted by EJW View Post
    Howdy!
    You're energy is good for the moment - personally I would slowly increase it to 850 as an "end goal" (this is roughly the maximum that can be regenerated naturally over 3 days), which would mean that none would go to waste between your logins and you would be able to harvest more quest skill points.
    Not really. My advise to new accounts is to keep energy at 100 and raise stamina min to 1k with getting hyacinth as a general or to keep stam 100 and raise energy to 2k with getting solara. Because of many monsters i would prefer the low energy build. with 1000 stamina you would gain +400 energy while having her equipped.

So you could use your stat points in other stats, but also requieres you to roll the oblivion chest after reaching level 100 till getting hyacinth.

i still think that unbalanced build are currently the best way to go to benefit the best of the transfer generals.

Leave a comment:

• chowmein123
    replied
    Originally posted by kiknchikn View Post
    When you start your pvp build you'll be thrilled to have all that energy, as you'll gain skill points a lot faster.
    A pretty good example of a high energy/stamina player that went PvP route would probably be our local resident Pooh Bear . He is a good example of how to change, BUT it was a very long process.

Leave a comment:

• kiknchikn
    replied
    When you start your pvp build you'll be thrilled to have all that energy, as you'll gain skill points a lot faster.

Leave a comment:

• oO☼ﬞ Tricᶄsy-TriӾie ☼ﬞOo
    replied
    oh is it? Sorry, been a while since I been down there

Leave a comment:

• Bristolen
    replied
    the noob guantlet is still level 80, SDHawk, not 120. =]

Leave a comment:

replied
    Thanks peeps! Brain, hope this makes you feel a lil better. Go get em Tiger!

Leave a comment:

• EJW
    replied
    321 energy
    24 stam
    36 attack
    2 deffence
    100 health

im aware i can raise stats and levels faster by playing more often but do to life i can mostly only play on weekends and if i get time during the week i only play mabey once every 2-3 days ive only been doing the azeron oracle for the stamina increase havnt prayed to any other ones
    Howdy!

I'm not a pure PvPer, though would like to offer my opinion if its of any help.

As you say things would go quicker if you played more, but real life must take priority and you still have a lot of options open to you. Adjusting your build at your level is relatively easy and you don't have a bad starting point

I would advise to quest as much as possible - if you haven't already, open up as many demi quests as possible by battling other players or praying at the oracle. Each completed quest means an extra skill point, and the first demi quests and normal quests have fairly quick completion rates. The more skill points you earn, the easier and quicker it becomes to adjust your build.

If you are only interested in PvP and not monsters at all, then stamina becomes less important I think. A target of 50 would allow you to earn all the possible daily demi points in one go. If you would like to do monsters, it would be worth increasing it beyond this over time.

Definitely get the Sword of Redemption - it could well be the deciding factor in invades at your level and is one of the best items you can have in the game.

You're energy is good for the moment - personally I would slowly increase it to 850 as an "end goal" (this is roughly the maximum that can be regenerated naturally over 3 days), which would mean that none would go to waste between your logins and you would be able to harvest more quest skill points.

Next, what sort of PvP build are you aiming for? Would you prefer to be stronger when attacking, defending or relatively strong in both? I would recommend increasing your defense a bit if possible either way, unless you favour an extreme cannon build.

As a suggestion and my opinion only, if I were you then for every 5 SP earned I would spend 1 on energy and 4 on defense/attack (3 attack, 1 defense for a cannon build - 2 of each for a balanced build - 1 attack 3 defense for a wall build).

Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• tamarah122
    replied
    i know you may not want to hear this but you are really gonna need that energy for questing -- the extra skill points you get from quests is vital to get those extra skill points up -- i wish i had done my energy earlier -- get that stamina up too -- to be honest you are pretty safe ignoring your attack and def the first 100 lvls -- want to pvp for now do raids get those hearts and the general chase early ignore anything else that needs hearts

keep in mind i a very squishy hybrid
    Last edited by tamarah122; 05-15-2011, 02:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• J.Smullins
    replied
    321 energy
    24 stam
    36 attack
    2 deffence
    100 health

im aware i can raise stats and levels faster by playing more often but do to life i can mostly only play on weekends and if i get time during the week i only play mabey once every 2-3 days ive only been doing the azeron oracle for the stamina increase havnt prayed to any other ones
    Your not in bad shape at all. Just use the energy on quests and put them into attack and or defense. And if you can only get on a few times during the week pray to azeron for stamina and raise that.

Will not take long at all to fix that. Many people out there far worse then yours fix builds all the time. You are in a great spot to do it fast compared to most.

Leave a comment:

replied
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well ive put almost every stat point into energy cause i wanted to level faster but that leave me real weak against other ppl when i try and do battles which is what i really want to do im less concerned about level and quests and mostly just want to pvp and hopefully get into a guild and start doing guild battles but my stats right now are horrible for pvp and for over a month now ive been putting att stat points into attack and im barley at 40 attack if i just put all points into attack since day one i would have almost 400 attack by this level
    And if you think about this, You may have 400 attack now, maybe not. without the energy, you prolly wouldnt be anywhere near 53 at this point, only playing a couple days a week. And really, later on, the main source for sps are going to be levels. you get 5 sp per level, 1 per day in demi blessings. After you do the quests and get your moinster achievements, sps are slow to gain. Far as guilds go, most guilds have up to level 1000 +, so you will be a puching bag for a really long time. I still get mauled sometimes, and I went the pvp route . Bunch of these peeps smash me. I wish I had put more into stam, but when I started, there were no monsters. In fact, a lot of the info you have prolly been reading is from way back then, when there was nothing but pvp.

Leave a comment:

• jigokumaigo
    replied
    I'm in the midst of becoming more PVP-oriented (hahahaha, I've been doing that for a year now... orz).

I don't really know if it helps, but before I just decided to keep dumping points into Atk/Def while praying to Malekus/Corvintheus (mind you, I'd already finished the other 3...).

For the last few... seasons... I've actually had pretty limited play (due to my approaching the gauntlet and wanting a better BSI before I jump in). I log in, pray, (now I do my Feats but I'm about to finish the ones I can beat anyway), fill up my Elite Guard, and log out. Sometimes I check my feed to see if anyone bounced off me and chain them.

At low levels, Sword of Redemption (Azeron 4500 pts reward) is very helpful. Moonfall Amulet (Aurora, 4500) is also helpful, but it's usefulness depends on whether you'd be interested in praying to Aurora. Some people want to avoid health at all costs, so it takes them a year to smack 10 daily Aurora demi's out of other players and out of healing/dispelling monsters...

Reinforcements also help. Darius with his full set is one of the strongest free generals you can get early in the game. The Crusader set is also good; the Solar Desolation will be your crutch magic early on.

Another thing you can do is to check people's keeps. First off, make sure they are the same level that was listed in the Battle page. Check out their generals and how many crystals they have. Check their equips for signs of praying to Malekus/Corvintheus, for SoR, for Moonfall Amulet, for any other low-level shinies such as HoDP or Genesis Sword or Frostbolt. It's no guarantee, especially since you have so much Energy, but it helps if you're not blindly challenging PVPers or Strong Hybrids with lucky monster drops.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X