Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

account reset?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• account reset?

so after 2 months of trying to salvage my account i have decided the only way to do so is to start over does anyone know how i can reset it

I am moving this thread to tech support. I would like for you to put your keep link in this post, wait a couple minutes, then edit the link out. Thanks. Be sure to provide detailed reasons for wanting to move your account.

Comment

^edited out^
      im not very high level and after reading lots of stuff on the forums the way i have been building my char seems a little useless so was hoping i could get account reset before i get too high in level that it would be tragic to start over
      Last edited by oO☼ﬞ Tricᶄsy-TriӾie ☼ﬞOo; 05-15-2011, 12:29 AM.

Comment

OK, unfortunately, I can tell you immediately that the reset will most likely not happen, under these circumstances. However, I can tell you that redirection at this level is going to be a snap. If you would, expand upon how you have built so far, and tell what you would like to do as a redirect. I, and Im sure, many other forum peeps would be happy to give some pointers Btw, I edited the link out for you
        Last edited by oO☼ﬞ Tricᶄsy-TriӾie ☼ﬞOo; 05-15-2011, 12:33 AM. Reason: nails got in the way

Comment

well ive put almost every stat point into energy cause i wanted to level faster but that leave me real weak against other ppl when i try and do battles which is what i really want to do im less concerned about level and quests and mostly just want to pvp and hopefully get into a guild and start doing guild battles but my stats right now are horrible for pvp and for over a month now ive been putting att stat points into attack and im barley at 40 attack if i just put all points into attack since day one i would have almost 400 attack by this level

Comment

Well, this is actually a pretty good idea. What are your energy stat points at right now?

Most people are going to increase energy right off the bat, so they can get money for lands, units etc, through the quests, and so that they can complete the quests for the sp. At lower levels, it is really the only option. Next, is for stamina, so that you can do damage on monsters, and get stuff there too.

The monsters also give out sps for gold medal, and achievements, so it helps there. IF you really want high attack/ defense at this level, it is certainly your prerogative but you will seriously adversely affect your leveling speed and it will cost you in the long run. I am bemused at the attack only 40 for the last month, as you could get 30 just for doing the malekus demi prayer. With high energy, you should be leveling relatively quickly, at your level.

Every time you do that, it gives you an attack stat of +1. If you would, please post your stats at this point, and lets see if we can work out a plan that suits you.

Have you done any of the demi quests? Those are relatively fast to complete, and that is how I gained a lot of sps, and you will need energy for those. It seems you have actually started out better than you think, we may just need to let you in on a couple secrets.

*Account is at level 53*
            Last edited by oO☼ﬞ Tricᶄsy-TriӾie ☼ﬞOo; 05-15-2011, 12:55 AM.

Comment

321 energy
              24 stam
              36 attack
              2 deffence
              100 health

im aware i can raise stats and levels faster by playing more often but do to life i can mostly only play on weekends and if i get time during the week i only play mabey once every 2-3 days ive only been doing the azeron oracle for the stamina increase havnt prayed to any other ones

Comment

oh and im only level 53

Comment

You sound like a perfect candidate to do demi-quests to increase your stats.

Comment

k, that is prolly where it is. Cus I can see that you havent done a lot of quests, cus you are short a few generals.

I can tell ya that playing is going to be a little frustrating due to time restraints, but seriously, only being able to play a couple days a week... well, you really want your energy and stamina high so that you can level like crazy for those couple days. If you have low eng and stam, you will come in drop 2 hits on a monster, do three quests then wait forever to regen.

With High eng and stam, you build all week, come in on saturday and drop it all on a monster, do all the quests you can, and possibly level up to do it again. Doing it that way you could prolly gain a few levels on the weekend, and be able to drop some of the stat points in attack defense.

You may be getting your tail handed to you right now, but at a certain point you will be opened up to a lot of peeps ( I think its 120 now) and get beat anyways. Dont put any more into energy right now, I think, and concentrate on stam and attack. This will help on monsters and level ability, and you will get more out of limited game play.

Unless you have a particular goal, I advise not to do the azeron thing past the Sword of redemption. By doing azeron, and only playing a couple days a week, you only get in the one demi prayer cus it takes 48 hours, but if you do Malekus, you can get 2 attack points.

For what its worth, this is the best advice I have, and I also think you are on the right track for your playstyle, even though it may not seem like it. i asked some more peeps to come check this out to give you a different/ better perspective on things.

Comment

Originally posted by membrainophones View Post

321 energy
                      24 stam
                      36 attack
                      2 deffence
                      100 health

im aware i can raise stats and levels faster by playing more often but do to life i can mostly only play on weekends and if i get time during the week i only play mabey once every 2-3 days ive only been doing the azeron oracle for the stamina increase havnt prayed to any other ones
                      Thats not bad. Your account can be saved much faster than you can start over. It will just take some time.

What I would do: Keep praying to azeron for stamina and the sword of redemption. take all your demi-quest and level sps and put them into attack and def. I would leave energy alone forever though if you want to pvp.

Other pvpers can probably help you more than I can, but that would be my advice.
                      Last edited by WhiteWidow; 05-15-2011, 01:37 AM.
                      Sig by Nuttis Keep Remove Add
                      “To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.” -Voltaire

Comment

I'm in the midst of becoming more PVP-oriented (hahahaha, I've been doing that for a year now... orz).

I don't really know if it helps, but before I just decided to keep dumping points into Atk/Def while praying to Malekus/Corvintheus (mind you, I'd already finished the other 3...).

For the last few... seasons... I've actually had pretty limited play (due to my approaching the gauntlet and wanting a better BSI before I jump in). I log in, pray, (now I do my Feats but I'm about to finish the ones I can beat anyway), fill up my Elite Guard, and log out. Sometimes I check my feed to see if anyone bounced off me and chain them.

At low levels, Sword of Redemption (Azeron 4500 pts reward) is very helpful. Moonfall Amulet (Aurora, 4500) is also helpful, but it's usefulness depends on whether you'd be interested in praying to Aurora. Some people want to avoid health at all costs, so it takes them a year to smack 10 daily Aurora demi's out of other players and out of healing/dispelling monsters...

Reinforcements also help. Darius with his full set is one of the strongest free generals you can get early in the game. The Crusader set is also good; the Solar Desolation will be your crutch magic early on.

Another thing you can do is to check people's keeps. First off, make sure they are the same level that was listed in the Battle page. Check out their generals and how many crystals they have. Check their equips for signs of praying to Malekus/Corvintheus, for SoR, for Moonfall Amulet, for any other low-level shinies such as HoDP or Genesis Sword or Frostbolt. It's no guarantee, especially since you have so much Energy, but it helps if you're not blindly challenging PVPers or Strong Hybrids with lucky monster drops.
                        ー═┻┳︻▄ξ(✿ >◡❛)ξ▄︻┻┳═一

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well ive put almost every stat point into energy cause i wanted to level faster but that leave me real weak against other ppl when i try and do battles which is what i really want to do im less concerned about level and quests and mostly just want to pvp and hopefully get into a guild and start doing guild battles but my stats right now are horrible for pvp and for over a month now ive been putting att stat points into attack and im barley at 40 attack if i just put all points into attack since day one i would have almost 400 attack by this level
                          And if you think about this, You may have 400 attack now, maybe not. without the energy, you prolly wouldnt be anywhere near 53 at this point, only playing a couple days a week. And really, later on, the main source for sps are going to be levels. you get 5 sp per level, 1 per day in demi blessings. After you do the quests and get your moinster achievements, sps are slow to gain. Far as guilds go, most guilds have up to level 1000 +, so you will be a puching bag for a really long time. I still get mauled sometimes, and I went the pvp route . Bunch of these peeps smash me. I wish I had put more into stam, but when I started, there were no monsters. In fact, a lot of the info you have prolly been reading is from way back then, when there was nothing but pvp.

Comment

Originally posted by membrainophones View Post
                            321 energy
                            24 stam
                            36 attack
                            2 deffence
                            100 health

Your not in bad shape at all. Just use the energy on quests and put them into attack and or defense. And if you can only get on a few times during the week pray to azeron for stamina and raise that.

Will not take long at all to fix that. Many people out there far worse then yours fix builds all the time. You are in a great spot to do it fast compared to most.
                             integrity -adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty.nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
                            honesty-1.the quality or fact of being honest; uprightness and fairness.
                            2.truthfulness, sincerity, or frankness.
                            3.freedom from deceit or fraud.

Comment

i know you may not want to hear this but you are really gonna need that energy for questing -- the extra skill points you get from quests is vital to get those extra skill points up -- i wish i had done my energy earlier -- get that stamina up too -- to be honest you are pretty safe ignoring your attack and def the first 100 lvls -- want to pvp for now do raids get those hearts and the general chase early ignore anything else that needs hearts

keep in mind i a very squishy hybrid
                              Last edited by tamarah122; 05-15-2011, 02:11 AM.
                              verified by SDHawk ~~ sig by nuttis ~~ alignment >>> Azeron
                              ~ go for it ~ even if i am squishy __ ~ add me ~ __ ~ boot me ~

Comment

Working...
                              X