Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Level Requirement for Lotus.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level Requirement for Lotus.

Just curious why there isn't one? I don't know about others, but when I see a lvl 30 tag a Lotus that I'm trying to kill, it really pisses me off. Sure not every attacker is going to be 100+ but obviously there should be some restriction on who can enter. Especially since there already is a restriction with the 15 slots.

As an example. For those of you that play World of Warcraft. There is a level restriction on raids for a reason. No one likes a leech that just wants to soak up all the loot.

I can understand some people may not have seen Lotus yet and are just curious. I just hate wasting stam, especially when you lose and she is less than 10% health. That slot could have been filled by someone that could have atleast done double the dmg I'm sure.

Personally, if I summon my own I will say something about low lvls and taggers and if they do it anyway I will remove them from my army. Maybe a little harsh, but oh well.

Now the only reason a level restriction would be bad is if you run with a lot of premade groups and you want to get your low level accounts loot.

Taggers are also a problem but that's a totally separate issue.

Don't do call to arms and the level 30 won't tag your Lotus. Quite simple, really.
    Also, there are level 90+ that hardly leave any damage and just tag a few times to get some rewards, while there are level 30s out there who will be committed to it till the end and do lots of damage.

Comment

Dont CTA? So what your saying is its impossible to pug Lotus? I don't keep tabs on 15 other people and I don't follow groups that closely to make sure that slots get filled.

Seems rather unreasonable to suggest that. Seeing how she is almost impossible to kill unless everyone puts out at least 800k worth of dmg. All I'm saying is why should I have to make up for that dmg so some lvl 30 can get the loot?

I do not see how any low level can put out the required damage with such low stats. I'm not going to waste my time doing the math, but do you think a level 30 can do 800k damage?

Comment

Originally posted by Cruel.Angel View Post
        Dont CTA? So what your saying is its impossible to pug Lotus? I don't keep tabs on 15 other people and I don't follow groups that closely to make sure that slots get filled.

Seems rather unreasonable to suggest that. Seeing how she is almost impossible to kill unless everyone puts out at least 800k with of dmg. All I'm saying is why should I have to make up for that dmg so some lvl 30 can get the loot?

I do not see how any low level can put out the required damage with such low stats. I'm not going to waste my time doing the math, but do you think a level 30 can do 800k damage?
        You surely know which ones of your army members do a lot of damage to monsters. Just give them the link to your keep and the information that you have a lotus.
        If you do a CTA, anyone can jump on it. If you want to do a CTA because you're too lazy to keep taps on who's good in your army, then that's your problem.
        Yes, a level 30 CAN do 800k damage. Why ever not? There are level 30 players out there who have good stats. Just as there are some level 321 Barons out there who have 50 att/50 def and lots of stamina but only do a little bit of damage per hit, a level 30 can just as well have 50/50 stats and do the same amount of damage. Level does not influence how well you can do.

Comment

My cousin at lower levels did, overall, just because she had high stamina and would pound them until the end. Averaging millions against Cronus, etc just because of that fact.

If you run across what you deem as "leeches", best thing to suggest is remove them from your friends list. Or give them time, eventually they will be a higher level just like you, and able to do the higher damage per attack.

Comment

No, I'm sorry I don't keep track of 500+ people in my army.

On a long enough time line sure, a lvl 30 can do a TON of dmg like you suggest. I'm sorry, even if built properly I don't believe they can do enough damage. Unless the account is 6 months old and they do blessings everyday..... ect ect.

Never mind actually lol. completely unreasonable. Why is there a suggestion forum lol?

Comment

Originally posted by iroyalty View Post
              Averaging millions against Cronus, etc just because of that fact.
              It's very different when fighting Cronus. Which is why this thread is about Lotus. Lotus also has a lot more defense. My average hit on her is around 12k while my average on Cronus is around 20k. I wont even get into critical hits.

Pretty much anyone can get into Cronus and do a ton of dmg... again with the time line. Most "PUG" Cronus groups end up lasting atleast 60 hours from what I've seen. So any low level can actually do decent damage with that much time.

Comment

No, I'm sorry I don't keep track of 500+ people in my army.

On a long enough time line sure, a lvl 30 can do a TON of dmg like you suggest. I'm sorry, even if built properly I don't believe they can do enough damage. Unless the account is 6 months old and they do blessings everyday..... ect ect.

Never mind actually lol. completely unreasonable. Why is there a suggestion forum lol?
                The suggestion forum is there so you can suggest.
                But this particular suggestion has been done - well, quite often. There is a search function, too... I 'suggest' you use that and read some of the old topics.
                The thing is though - if you suggest something, you have to anticipate that someone will tell you how to solve your problem (like I did - also, there's no need to keep track of 500 people... just make a list of the select few on your last lotus that did a lot of damage... you do that a few times and you'll have your fighters! Really quite simple and quick).

You don't need to believe that level 30 players can be good. That's up to you. But I know that they can be. A lot better than 90+ players. You should find a random Cronus with a lot of hitters and compare the 90+ section to the 30-60 section. You will most likely find that in average the 30-60 people will be a lot more committed to helping and do more damage.
                Or you just keep your opinion. It's up to you.

Comment

ok lol.

10 characters.

Comment

Originally posted by Caitir Eavan View Post
                    You don't need to believe that level 30 players can be good. That's up to you. But I know that they can be. A lot better than 90+ players. You should find a random Cronus with a lot of hitters and compare the 90+ section to the 30-60 section. You will most likely find that in average the 30-60 people will be a lot more committed to helping and do more damage.
                    Or you just keep your opinion. It's up to you.
                    I agree, a lot of the 90+ have enough stamina to spread out on several monsters so they may not be as committed as the lower levels who doesn't have enough stamina to spare, so they have to concentrate on 1 or 2 to deal enough damage for better loots.
                    G.E.N.E.S.I.S.{HEℜT-ℜ}{FURY} landed a CRITICAL HIT on Cronus, The World Hydra hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage[64,449,570]!

Comment

Just a thought

I know who, in my army, is consistant i.e. gifting. I use the e-mail feature to mass e-mail consistant army members when I summon and do not post a C2A.

Comment

I think I might just agree with OP.

God knows what a level 22 and 9 are on a lotus for.
                        When you're bothered, smile, just smile.

Comment

Originally posted by KuroiNeko View Post
                          I think I might just agree with OP.

God knows what a level 22 and 9 are on a lotus for.
                          You posted a call to arms and they thought they'd help.
                          How on earth are low level players supposed to know that they're not strong enough?
                          Like I said before - if you want to choose who can jump on your monster, then invite people by message. As soon as it's open, ANYONE can jump on.

Comment

Originally posted by Caitir Eavan View Post
                            You posted a call to arms and they thought they'd help.
                            How on earth are low level players supposed to know that they're not strong enough?
                            Like I said before - if you want to choose who can jump on your monster, then invite people by message. As soon as it's open, ANYONE can jump on.
                            Not my lotus btw. CTA is for unorganised desperate people, but just for their benefit and the benefit of the people who decide to help and for the benefit of the not-knowing noobs themselves so that they dont waste their precious stamina on something they wont get rewarded for, level implementation might be helpful. (great, i hate run-ons.)

Think about the people who dish out 200k damage to help at one go and realise the rest of the people are taggers.
                            When you're bothered, smile, just smile.

Comment

IMO, new requirements of any kind are going to backfire.

Plenty of low level builds can lay down massive damage.

If you absolutely can't stand having low level people in your boss fights, don't have low level people in your army.

Comment

Working...
                              X