Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Guild Coin Pickup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Coin Pickup

Why do we have to pick up our coins? Sometimes we miss them and other times we have to wake up early to get them. It makes me upset at Castle age daily and has caused me to quit guild battles a few times as I am already spending hours waiting and battling. The last thing I need is also to come online at another time just to collect the coins.

Please make it just an announcement like we get when we get money from the land. You will get people a lot more interested in guild battles if you make us feel less like we get cheated out of the coins we earned if we sleep in or castle age is down.

Why should it be automated ? It is like collecting your loot from a monster.
    Army Code: 6B3325

Thanks to CH for the siggy !

Comment

Well if they can give me 48 hours to do it, I would accept that too....

Comment

Originally posted by chowmein123 View Post
        Why should it be automated ? It is like collecting your loot from a monster.
        yeah kinda sorta, but not really. You can forget you have a monster to collect from for about three days and still get it. If you get in a battle at 7 PM, that ends at midnight, but you go to bed at 10 or 11PM and awake at whatever time late for work (or plain and simple oversleep till 9AM)..your screwed.
        Much of this is the players fault for not properly planning ahead knowing the current conditions and opting into a battle when you know collecting may be an issue. But, a very slight tweak to the collect timer, the battle slots allowed, or some sort of auto-collect/early cash-out option would be widely welcomed and make for an overall happier player base with the added user friendly-ness
        It can't rain all the time
        -I'm a poser legend, but as soon as I win 2000 more battles than I lose I'm applying for the real thing!

Comment

What did you guys do during the Arena III when you had to collect and fight every hour?
          Hrafn

Comment

Originally posted by Rutherford View Post
            What did you guys do during the Arena III when you had to collect and fight every hour?
            pretty simple..put the CC away and didn't play .

And collecting every two hours is easy to plan for..I've got two hours of free time..I'll join this battle, once its over, I've got time to collect. Or, I don't have two extra hours, so i won't join this battle because I know I won't be on two hours from now.

Not like guild battles where you need to block out five hours to efficiently farm points, and then make sure your online somewhere in the next nine after that. Scores of people only get on and play once a day, dump their stamina/energy/tokens and get off..then repeat the next day, depending on their luck, the guild battle may have started, ended and still have collect button in that time frame or probably not.
            And there's always examples like this: you think you can make it in time, and whoops, your guild got blasted an hour or two early and the battle ended prematruely, well now your collect window is up two hours sooner than you expected and you miss the collect time..thats just dumb
            -I'm a poser legend, but as soon as I win 2000 more battles than I lose I'm applying for the real thing!

Comment

I thought it was easier in Arena because I could plan an hour in advance. As Treff said, it is difficult to exactly plan what time you will sleep and wake up given that battles end after different amounts of time.

Comment

This is a problem that has me really.. uh.. perturbed this evening. I began a Guild Battle a few hours ago. CA automatched us with a 10 member guild. When I checked a while ago they were down to 1 player and when I checked back a few minutes later the game had crashed. Now I'm left trying to decide if I should wait up and try to collect or go to bed since I do work in the morning. Even if CA is back up when I wake up I risk letting my coins expire before I get to them.

Normally, I would just accept the fact that I might have wasted 20 stamina but tonight I was going to purchase Deianara (whatever her name is) with the coins that I earned. I also allowed my stamina and energy to completely build up knowing that I would want to work on leveling her up right away.

Anyway, my point is I absolutely agree that there must be a better way to pick up your coins after a battle. I don't have a problem collecting, I just wish we were allowed more time to do so.
                Join MPG! A fun, friendly guild. We are always looking for active players.

http://apps.facebook.com/castle_age/...487_1300021453

Comment

+1 to this.
                  My guild master has stopped putting us in Guild Wars lately because of this.
                  There are either not many participants to start with, and they miss the timing to collect their coins. (depending on which timezone they are in)

Either,

#1. Let them cash out early (before battle ends).
                  If they decide to stop playing before the battle ends, collect whatever coins they earn and go.

#2. Automated collection
                  But it seems like some of you prefer to do the collection yourself as though you are on CA 24hours. Some of us have to work/sleep and we are all from different timezone

#3. Multiple slots for Guild Wars.
                  After one war ends, players can have up to 24 hours to collect their coins.
                  When another guild war is initiated before they can collect, it will appear in row 2 as another war. And so on...
                  KingX Recruitment Drive.
                  (We seek active Guild Players - CET timezone evenings)
                  http://apps.facebook.com/castle_age/...738_1282867271

Comment

Originally posted by Treff1975 View Post
                    pretty simple..put the CC away and didn't play .

And collecting every two hours is easy to plan for..I've got two hours of free time..I'll join this battle, once its over, I've got time to collect. Or, I don't have two extra hours, so i won't join this battle because I know I won't be on two hours from now.

Not like guild battles where you need to block out five hours to efficiently farm points, and then make sure your online somewhere in the next nine after that. Scores of people only get on and play once a day, dump their stamina/energy/tokens and get off..then repeat the next day, depending on their luck, the guild battle may have started, ended and still have collect button in that time frame or probably not.
                    And there's always examples like this: you think you can make it in time, and whoops, your guild got blasted an hour or two early and the battle ended prematruely, well now your collect window is up two hours sooner than you expected and you miss the collect time..thats just dumb
                    I don't think we have much in common in the way we approach the game.
                    Hrafn

Comment

Originally posted by Rutherford View Post
                      I don't think we have much in common in the way we approach the game.
                      quite possibly not..and the cases I outlined are not the way I play the game, I'm just speaking from what I've heard from the countless people that have made this same suggestion in the past few months..the issues my own guild has raised, and looking at it realistically and knowing that the vast majority of people have lives outside of CA and making something just a little bit easier for them, especially when they already put in the time to earn it, seems like a pretty good PR move to me.
                      Go back through all the threads suggesting something similar to this and you will find that you are in a very small minority if oyu don't think something should be done to make collecting more sensible. There may not be a universal agreement on what needs to be done, or how to do it, but the majority does realize something needs to be done

Comment

Working...
                      X