• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Xanofar
    Castle Age Royalty
    • Feb 2010

Take Earth Orbs out of the Goblin Emporium

Seriously, we get Earth Shards from almost all new monsters, so why on earth would we get more from Kobo? There are so many other things that could there instead. Vanquish's Wrath, the pieces used to make Elin, among many others possible things that could replace it.
    I don't always summon monsters, but when I do, I prefer to use Stone Guardian... Slay hydras my friends.

Remove me? Chain me for easy Rank 10 War Points.
  • smokeytripod
    Castle Age Royalty
    • Nov 2009

can they tke out ice orbs too?
    I used to be a spammer like you, then i took an arrow in the knee.

Comment

• Xanofar
      Castle Age Royalty
      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by smokeytripod View Post
      can they tke out ice orbs too?
      That would be nice too, but we don't want to overwhelm them.
      I don't always summon monsters, but when I do, I prefer to use Stone Guardian... Slay hydras my friends.

Comment

• Jordan90
        Castle Age Scholar
        • Feb 2010

Ahmen!!!!!!

Comment

• Xanofar
          Castle Age Royalty
          • Feb 2010

Seriously, it's not like we don't have enough amulets as it is since almost everyone is getting pieces of them for free as Uncommons all the time...

Comment

• Koobie
            Castle Age Scholar
            • Jan 2010

Agreed! Earth and Ice Shards should be Kobo fodder, not those durned Orbs as rewards...

Comment

• jtimp69
              Castle Age Sage
              • Mar 2010

You got my vote! and while you're doing that, those Pauldrons that I get a min. of 2 a day, REMOVE THEM AS WELL!
              And here I was all excited this morning about the possibility of two new alchemy generals. I came on the forum to find out which monsters I had to hit for the ingredients and found the answer....... Mastercard and Visa. by Mage Gamete, Castle Age Scribe

Comment

• Porkey
                Acolyte
                • Jan 2011

i would like to see the emporium give out limited gift items like the General Elin, or others that players with low numbers of CA friends could not recieve

Comment

• Azeruth
                  Commoner
                  • Jan 2010

I get Paladin's Oath, Pauldrons, and Earth Orbs more than I get anything else...quite annoying. I agree, take Orbs out, or at least let us turn them into the Emporium so I can get rid of the 100's of them I now have...

Comment

• Xanofar
                    Castle Age Royalty
                    • Feb 2010

See, I get that Elin was a "limited time" general. But consider this:

Angelica was also a limited time general, but her alchemy combination is no longer shown. Newbies who missed her will never get her, but at least they aren't getting their hopes up over her.
                    Elin, on the other hand, is still visible to those who cannot acquire her, building false hope for the newbies.

I think this leaves CA two options:

1. Remove Elin's alchemy forever. This keeps the newbies from getting their hearts broken over her.

2. Introduce new ways for players to be able to get Elin if they missed her. Kobo is a great way to do that.

Comment

• Azeruth
                      Commoner
                      • Jan 2010

Got another Paladin's Oath today...yay?

Comment

• Rbastid
                        Journeyman
                        • Jan 2010

They need to allow us to trade in Earth Orb Shards too, we can trade in the ice shards but not these?

I get that all trade ins have 0/0 stats, but some items are rather useless to have 1,000 of when they don't factor into our battles and can't be sold.

Comment

• Azeruth
                          Commoner
                          • Jan 2010

I got ANOTHER Paladin's Oath today...COME ON...

Comment

Working...
                          X