• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Suwayyah
    Journeyman
    • Mar 2019

How to save the game

Taking a look at “Gods Unchained” there is no doubt in my mind that Castle age could become huge riding on the NFT “ non fungible tokens” that will be a massive industry.

There is a huge market for it. I don’t know the technicals of it, but our generals will be tokens that can be traded on the Etherium blockchain.

comments are welcome.
  • baoyutaohuagong
    Castle Age Baron/Baroness
    • Mar 2011

Whatabout bitcoin ? I believe everyone has bitcoin on the internet .

Comment

• Ditendra
      Castle Age Scribe
      • Feb 2017

What are you talking about?

Comment

• Barathor
        Castle Age Scribe
        • Jul 2013

Originally posted by baoyutaohuagong View Post
        Whatabout bitcoin ? I believe everyone has bitcoin on the internet .
        I don't know if this is sarcastic/ironis or not

Comment

• zserg
          Castle Age Prince/Princess
          • Mar 2010

I fail to see the connection between bitcoin and castle age ..
          Follow CAGT on FB for tips and game updates. You can also follow our Twitter account @CastleAge_GT.
          New or returning player? Check out this guide

Forum community. Things you should expect when posting here.

Comment

• Doge
            Castle Age Knight
            • Dec 2013

God Unchained is some lame card game with some blockchain stuff on it. It allows players to sell their cards for real money.

I don't see either how it could be related to CA, much less "saving" it.

Comment

• Barathor
              Castle Age Scribe
              • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Doge View Post
              God Unchained is some lame card game with some blockchain stuff on it. It allows players to sell their cards for real money.

I see it ruining the game: take all the best from your army of bots, sell for 0 (or 0,00000001) to main toon et voilà!!

Comment

• Suwayyah
                Journeyman
                • Mar 2019

pretty amazing to see how all the old timers here are extremely narrowminded.
                i must admit I thought that most of you were able to see the amazing possible ways you can evolve this game.

with castle age on the Ethereum blockchain your accounts and heroes will be non fungible tokens. It will enable true ownership meaning you will all your heroes and items yourself. You will decide what to do with it. NFT is a field that is gaining massive traction in the world. You would be able to trade your heroes to eachother.

the world is leaning more towards the retail users actually owning their own stuff digitally rather than have a centralized authority messing up your stuff whenever they want like the CA developers are currently are doing. It could be in collaboration with Enjin Coin.

Gods unchained has become a massive success since I made this post.
                whether or not my idea is the right decision, updating this game with new game design/ideas coupled with a complete overhaul of the system, an App for android also and a huge PR campaign to make it known that Castle age is back, is something that is long, long overdue!

Comment

• Gaffers
                  Castle Age Sage
                  • Dec 2014

"updating this game with new game design/ideas coupled with a complete overhaul of the system, an App for android also and a huge PR campaign to make it known that Castle age is back, is something that is long, long overdue!"

...or make a new game?

Comment

• Doge
                    Castle Age Knight
                    • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Suwayyah View Post

pretty amazing to see how all the old timers here are extremely narrowminded.
                    i must admit I thought that most of you were able to see the amazing possible ways you can evolve this game.

with castle age on the Ethereum blockchain your accounts and heroes will be non fungible tokens. It will enable true ownership meaning you will all your heroes and items yourself. You will decide what to do with it. NFT is a field that is gaining massive traction in the world. You would be able to trade your heroes to eachother.

the world is leaning more towards the retail users actually owning their own stuff digitally rather than have a centralized authority messing up your stuff whenever they want like the CA developers are currently are doing. It could be in collaboration with Enjin Coin.

Gods unchained has become a massive success since I made this post.
                    whether or not my idea is the right decision, updating this game with new game design/ideas coupled with a complete overhaul of the system, an App for android also and a huge PR campaign to make it known that Castle age is back, is something that is long, long overdue!
                    Bold of you assume I am an old timer. Even bolder assume that current devs could handle your suggestion.

Comment

• Bandigerbolls
                      Castle Age Scribe
                      • Jan 2010

Bold of you assume I am an old timer. Even bolder assume that current devs could handle your suggestion.
                      I have full confidence the devs would open up a vulnerability that allows hackers to drain the players' crypto accounts.

Comment

• Doge
                        Castle Age Knight
                        • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Bandigerbolls View Post

I have full confidence the devs would open up a vulnerability that allows hackers to drain the players' crypto accounts.
                        And the hackers all would be in the same 2 or 3 guilds

Comment

• baoyutaohuagong
                          Castle Age Baron/Baroness
                          • Mar 2011

And the hackers all would be in the same 2 or 3 guilds
                          and those accounts would not be suspended

Comment

Working...
                          X