Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

What about new achievements for duels and invasions...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about new achievements for duels and invasions...?

What about new achievements for duels and invasions...?

you should be reading the older threads here instead of creating another one like this
    the final goodbye has come

Comment

Originally posted by solkyro View Post
      you should be reading the older threads here instead of creating another one like this
      don't write then, you're upping it

Suggestions will be scrutinized and challenged.
      Screwed thinking and reasoning will be dealt with.
      Idiots will be dealt with accordingly

Comment

and you misqouted my sig

people tend to forget how many times a suggestion is made and not even bothering to search and bring up the old thread and choosing to create a new one is simply fail

Comment

and you misqouted my sig

people tend to forget how many times a suggestion is made and not even bothering to search and bring up the old thread and choosing to create a new one is simply fail
          Honestly I am more annoyed with the forum regulars that bash every people that would like to share their ideas. Do you really think a person new in the forum would search the thread that may contain their ideas?

People like you discourage CA players in this forum.
          FP FARMER
          Active Monster List

Comment

Originally posted by morphling View Post
            Do you really think a person new in the forum would search the thread that may contain their ideas?
            That's exactly what I've done, being new in the forums and all.

Comment

Honestly I am more annoyed with the forum regulars that bash every people that would like to share their ideas. Do you really think a person new in the forum would search the thread that may contain their ideas?

People like you discourage CA players in this forum.
              I don't know if they would, but I absolutely think that they should use the search function, as well as make sure they read the stickies before making a new thread.

Using the search function and reading stickies my first few times here saved me from asking stupid questions that had already been answered many times in multiple threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Truestep View Post
                That's exactly what I've done, being new in the forums and all.
                Still not everyone will use the search function specially with the crappy verification image. Don't expect every person will use it. These forum people should avoid bashing every new person in this forum in their ideas, if you dont like the idea or it has been suggested before they can always explain it in a friendly matter not in a sarcastic way.
                FP FARMER
                Active Monster List

Comment

Still not everyone will use the search function specially with the crappy verification image. Don't expect every person will use it. These forum people should avoid bashing every new person in this forum in their ideas, if you dont like the idea or it has been suggested before they can always explain it in a friendly matter not in a sarcastic way.
                  the search function is not an easy way to find way things. back reading is better. what a newbie gotta lose on backreading for a few minutes tops ?

there comes a time that regulars can get fed up from constantly reminding newbies to search first before posting. although my behavior is no excuse for that, what's going to prevent someone else here from snapping on newbies who didn't even bother backreading first ?

newbies should learn to backread and search. we are all adults here, what's stopping us from learning that.

Comment

Honestly I am more annoyed with the forum regulars that bash every people that would like to share their ideas.
                    I have to agree with that. There are a lot of stupid ideas that get repeated a lot, but each newbie is a different person that doesn't share the experience of the other, former newbies, so you can't treat them all the same.

The worst is when a regular clumps one bewildered newbie with another newbie from, say, last week. The poor newbie has absolutely no idea what they're talking about.

I was actually quite proud of myself when I first got scrutinized by a regular - I came out swinging and put them in their place.

I may be new here, but I ain't no n00b. ^_^
                    Last edited by Xanofar; 03-13-2010, 06:51 AM.
                    I don't always summon monsters, but when I do, I prefer to use Stone Guardian... Slay hydras my friends.

Remove me? Chain me for easy Rank 10 War Points.

Comment

the search function is not an easy way to find way things. back reading is better. what a newbie gotta lose on backreading for a few minutes tops ?

there comes a time that regulars can get fed up from constantly reminding newbies to search first before posting. although my behavior is no excuse for that, what's going to prevent someone else here from snapping on newbies who didn't even bother backreading first ?

newbies should learn to backread and search. we are all adults here, what's stopping us from learning that.
                      reading old threads sounds like reading an entire encyclopedia to look for a word.
                      try searching for achievements and duels, I did it... millions of results
                      being adult also means to put yourself in other people's shoes...

Comment

"you should be reading the older threads here instead of creating another one like this"

I used to be a member of a Website for Buzztime Trivia and encountered this same attitude there, Sure lets berate newbies for asking questions ON A FORUM and tell them- "Read the Old Postings"

Sifting through a ton of old postings to find relevant answers to simple questions is tedious. If it bothers you that people ask questions that have already been answered just ignore them.

Some people like answering other peoples questions and tutoring or offering them the advantage of their experience -

Comment

Originally posted by Flipped View Post
                          reading old threads sounds like reading an entire encyclopedia to look for a word.
                          try searching for achievements and duels, I did it... millions of results
                          being adult also means to put yourself in other people's shoes...
                          Indeed. My experience is that if a related topic isn't on the first page and immediately apparent from the thread's title, then it's open season. This forum moves pretty quickly, and it's unreasonable to expect people to read *everything* -- if it isn't immediately available, it's simply not available, whether you happen to know where to look for it or not.

I used to be a very avid World of Warcraft player. I liked to reason out the mathematical theorycraft behind the game, but the premiere site for this -- appropriately called Elitist Jerks -- always insisted that you find the proper thread that already exists in order to ask questions and would give you two warnings and then a ban for failing to do so. If you went to the proper thread (which is over 200 pages) and had the audacity to ask something that was mentioned on page 43, people reported you and you got one of your three strikes. As a result, even though I was one of the better players for reasoning things out regarding the game's mechanics, I never ever posted on EJ, and would only occasionally read their threads that were linked from other forums. Short version: I don't like forum clutter either, but being a board nazi solves absolutely nothing, and only serves to spurn people from participating.

OK, so how about this for a suggestion: we expand the sticky in this forum to include more things that apparently all the newcomers should be able to find because they're so common.

Comment

Originally posted by Azuarc View Post
                            OK, so how about this for a suggestion: we expand the sticky in this forum to include more things that apparently all the newcomers should be able to find because they're so common.
                            I tried finding what BSI stood for earlier today (I knew what it did and meant, I just couldn't remember what the "B" stood for). I tried searching and sifting through the forum, I tried the FAQ (ctrl + F-ing to no avail).

Finally, I tried Google and it brought me to a page within this forum answering my question (on first try). It's ridiculous that the local forum search engine is that bad.
                            I don't always summon monsters, but when I do, I prefer to use Stone Guardian... Slay hydras my friends.

Remove me? Chain me for easy Rank 10 War Points.

Comment

Back reading was the 1st thing I did when I got here. I learned a lot by doing that and never asked or suggested something that has been rehashed over and over. You only have to go back a month to realize that every thing has already been posted and answered several times over.
                               integrity -adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty.nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
                              honesty-1.the quality or fact of being honest; uprightness and fairness.
                              2.truthfulness, sincerity, or frankness.
                              3.freedom from deceit or fraud.

Comment

Working...
                              X