Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Corona Virus Semi-Official discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These are Gen1 (beta) stuff. Most require you to get two shots, the first shot and then a follow up booster.

Expect it to be the best product ever, until Gen2 comes out. Then expect them to say its crap and you need to get our Gen2 shot.

Covid Virus is nothing like influenza virus. Covid lacks the shape shifting influenza "head". This is what allows flu to easy mutate to avoid both antibodies and vaccines.

Covid is a lot more like Sars, which is why we started with Sars treatments and the incomplete Sars Vaccine research. If we had finished SARS vaccine research, we might have have already have the Covid Vaccine available. It might even be already here and more of the Gen2, not the Gen1 variety.

Short sighted wall street accounts saw no reason to waste money in finishing a Sars Vaccine. Therefore Big Pharma walked away. We (the entire planet) are once again paying for the short sighted vision of the "only this quarters numbers are important" mentality.

Heck, even big Pharma is paying for it. Sure, it was a gamble for them, but imagine if one company had had the one and only vaccine since about June. Imagine the profits. Imagine the prestige. That one company would be a health god today, possibly bigger than Apple.

PS: Sars could still return and we never did finish that vaccine. Ironic if we finally control covid but end up in a Sars Lockdown.
    ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.
    Lil rascal made away with it...

Comment

• I still don't buy into the whole "we can have a vaccine" mumbo jumbo.

The common cold is -also- a corona virus. I've seen it said more than once by researchers that Sars-Cov-2 has a bunch of similarities. How many years now since we gave up on a vaccine for that?

I honestly don't believe vaccines will be effective if even possible in this case and from what I've seen scientists have doubt too! I much rather we spend our time on improving testing and actual cures instead of trying to figure something out that we can't figure out. Not in the least because we needed that cure 7 months ago.

If and when we can effective cure the disease, then we can work on preventing the disease.
      "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

Comment

• Hey, the USA broke another record yet again. We are #1, We are #1, We are #1!

Coronavirus updates: United States tops 100,000 new coronavirus cases in a day for first time

The United States recorded more than 100,000 new coronavirus infections in a single day for the first time on Wednesday
        ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.

Comment

• Lies! Obviously. The election is over so covid is gone now!

I can't say more because you know... no politics. But yeah... covid is gone now and we can all rejoice!
          "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

Comment

• New Daily U.S. Coronavirus Cases Jump Nearly 20%, Hitting Almost 122,000

Just when you thought we could not set yet another record!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rev Sim View Post
              New Daily U.S. Coronavirus Cases Jump Nearly 20%, Hitting Almost 122,000

Just when you thought we could not set yet another record!!!
              132k last i saw.
              And so we saw a new dawn, a new light and a new hope.
              And those advocates for secrecy and no lawsuits for vaccines will there be a new oversight committee
              that will come in 3 mths later i guess.

Comment

• Pfizer Claims Covid Vaccine Breakthrough
                What are the new results?

Pfizer and BioNTech say they looked at 94 cases of coronavirus that occurred among participants after they had received two shots of either the vaccine or the placebo, and found that the vaccine was more than 90% effective at seven days after the second dose. As the two doses are spaced by three weeks, the team behind the vaccine say their results suggest protection is achieved 28 days after the initiation of the vaccination.

Comment

• pfizers-ultra-cold-covid-19-vaccine-will-not-be-at-the-local-pharmacy-any-time-soon

Frack! This stuff has to be kept on dry ice? Hope for a better vaccine soon. This one will be good if you are the president or part of the 0.1%, but the rest of us might as well forget it.

The main issue is that the vaccine, which is based on a novel technology that uses synthetic mRNA to activate the immune system against the virus, needs to be kept at minus 70 degrees Celsius (-94 F) or below.

Comment

• What? You have no dry ice maker?

What kind of third world country do you live in that doesn't have a dry ice maker in any home?

Comment

• Our duty is not to patients, our duty is to profits!

These Towns Trusted a Doctor to Set Up Covid Testing. Sample Patient Fee: $1,944.

Patients say a Connecticut physician took advantage of the pandemic with “super Covid tests” and $480 follow-up phone calls.

Comment

• Volunteers Who Took Pfizer’s COVID Vaccine Complained of ‘Severe Hangover’

Other side-effects included headaches, muscle pain, fever and feeling "like the bells ringing when World War I ended."

Comment

• I think that people should put there money where there mouth is. So, I call for all True Texans to refuse the vaccine. In fact, quit delaying, go out and deliberately get infected so you can build up a real man immunity. It is what a red blooded Man would do. Let's find out what Herd Immunity actually looks like and let Texas be the place where it happens. /End Sarcasm

Study: One in Six Texans Infected with Covid 19

If you thought things were bad when Texas topped 1 million COVID-19 cases, guess what?

An estimated one out of every six Texans — roughly 4.75 million people — has contracted COVID-19, according to a recent statistical analysis by the University of Texas at Austin COVID-19 Modeling Consortium. The analysis estimates that the virus is spreading rapidly and so far has infected more than 16 percent of people in Texas, far more than the state’s official tally.

Comment

• There is so much news about Covid currently and most of it is bad news.

Are we going to make it until Spring mostly ok <<or>> will we see insane amounts of death between now and March?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rev Sim View Post
                              I think that people should put there money where there mouth is. So, I call for all True Texans to refuse the vaccine. In fact, quit delaying, go out and deliberately get infected so you can build up a real man immunity. It is what a red blooded Man would do. Let's find out what Herd Immunity actually looks like and let Texas be the place where it happens. /End Sarcasm

Study: One in Six Texans Infected with Covid 19

Combining Covid cardiovascular damage with the heavy Texan red meat diet, I think we know what the song "Deep in the Heart of Texas" is really about.

Comment

• i think in a lot of places in America, people are tired of lock downs, masks and quarantines.
                                In fact for most of them they have been wearing masks since april and locked down since then,

And a lot of americans has posted on internet that despite 8 months of lock downs and wearing masks , covid didnt go away.

A lot of politicians has came out and said masks and social distancing doesnt stop covid in america.

Last edited by baoyutaohuagong; 12-25-2020, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X