Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Corona Virus Semi-Official discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This feels pretty bad. I kept wondering about Reagan and how hiv was not controlled.
    But even Reagan didnt screw up that badly.
    On the other hand, I agree.
    If Trump lets it run rampant and it kills say 100m americans, he gets blamed for it.
    If Trump initiates lock down, social distancing and mask wearing, hand washing.
    And if the death tally is not high, he gets blamed for taking away their freedom.

Comment

• Inside the Fall of the CDC

The next day, a furious call came from the office of the vice president: The White House suggestions were not optional. The CDC’s failure to use them was insubordinate, according to emails at the time.

Fifteen minutes later, one of Butler’s deputies had the agency’s text replaced with the White House version, the emails show.
      Right that was. Who do these career infectious disease people at the cdc think they are anyway. Obviously the white house is the better source of true facts.
      ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.
      Lil rascal made away with it...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rev Sim View Post
        The problem with covid is that if we let it kill 1/3 of the population, people will yell we should have controlled it. If we control it, people yell that 1/3 of the people did not die and we stomped on their lives for a fake cause.

Doomed if you do and doomed if you don't.
        Isn't that literally the situation we are already in?

I see so many people effectively complain that more people haven't died. They are essentially complaining that the weather man predicted rain and they didn't get rained on.

Of course it's being spun in a way that Trump saved 1.7 million people because Fauci predicted that there would be 2 million dead. Conveniently leaving out the fact that Fauci stated that that number would die if we did -nothing- which is not what we ended up doing. Of course the action that was taken was all taken by those Hitler like governors who ruined everybody's economies with their authoritarian demands. Who were forced to do that after Trump's admin refused to do what was needed and literally told the states they had to fend for themselves and sent them fighting among themselves.

Honestly... I feel that either too much is happening to keep track of every detail or people are just too damned brainwashed on both sides to remember further back than last week and instead just parrot talking points for things they should remember but don't and can't be bothered to look up or fact check. (It may just be a combination of both)
        "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

Comment

• enlighten me, what happens when more people die? wouldnt dow jones move up more?

Comment

• Since there is a fixed amount of money... Everyone who survives gets richer, since the dead get nothing!

So, death is good. Think about it.

If you were the only person left alive, everything created and all the monies would belong to youz. You would have more than Elon Musk and Bill Gates Combined.

...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.

Comment

• is it legit to try to kidnap a governor for trying to get everyone to wear masks?
              seems pretty legit in michigan's rally

Comment

• The President claimed on a campaign call that people are tired of hearing about coronavirus, which has killed more than 215,000 Americans, and criticized Dr. Anthony Fauci as a "disaster" who has been around for "500 years."
                Darn, I knew he was old but I didn't know he was that old!

Comment

ancient is a better word

Comment

• Happy 501 Dr Fauci!

We're going throw you a really big party!

one-does-not-simply-wish-happy-birthday-without-meme.jpg

Comment

No wonder the man is so wise.
                      "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

Comment

• guess mainstream view is not to contain the virus but to let it flourish
                        Trump called Jacinda Ardern’s use of public-health measures to mitigate the pandemic’s impact “a sleazy political move like you wouldn’t believe.”

Comment

• ‘It Has Hit Us With a Vengeance’: Virus Surges Again Across the United States

Unlike earlier outbreaks concentrated in the Northeast and South, the virus is simmering at a worrisome level in most regions.
                          Overwhelmed by cases, North Dakota tells residents with COVID-19 to do their own contact tracing

The state of North Dakota just got overwhelmed. The contact tracers can not keep up and they have brought in the National Guard just to help call people to say "HI, you tested POSITIVE.

And the fun part is they then ask if you can call those you have been near and for you to ask them to self quarantine. Ouch. Awkward.

Comment

• isnt north dakota famous for those pipelines, red indians, natives and hold ups?

Comment

• I personally don't live in America but from what I hear it definitely seems rather chaotic and compared to most of the other 'first world' nations, it sounds like they're pretty much losing control of the situation altogether. To everyone here who's from the US, how's the situation really like though? Is it as bad as the media outlets are making things out to be? I hope you guys are all keeping safe!
                              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• So, what is America like currently?

Unbridled business greed. Rampant age, race, and class discrimination, Politicians from both sides that for the past several decades have delivered empty promises, bowed to wall street and the mega banks, walked over the workers, set policies that promoted the off shoring of jobs...

This continued until the walked upon vote in a total political outsider in a desperate "this has got to end" move.

Trump promised to bring back jobs. Well, that did not work out as planned, although many believers stubbornly state that we are less screwed than if things had went forward as normal. IMO, We are just screwed differently, but things have not improved for the common people. Still being screwed.

Things had got so bad that a major politician started talking about parts of our society as "deplorable." To repeat, we have rampant age, race and class discrimination.

We can't even decide if healthcare is a human right or if it is a societal privilege, only deserved for the ones that can afford it. One day, we will have a $200 vaccine that the working poor will not be able to afford.

Everyone here are saying support small business and buy American products. Then they rush to the large corporate store to buy foreign goods since they are better priced. But, it is ten percent cheaper!

If you want to know the current political scene, read this. vox.com/21524807/donald-trump-joe-biden-2020-election-voting-suppression-democracy

Both political sides feel / claim that the vote is being stolen from them.

It is getting to be a real mess.

Comment

Working...
                                X