Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Corona Virus Semi-Official discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHO says herd immunity strategy is 'simply unethical'

“Herd immunity is achieved by protecting people from a virus, not by exposing them to it," said Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus.

...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.
    Lil rascal made away with it...

Comment

• The greatest potus attends a rally in florida,SANFORD.
      Pumps up the crowd, mask free and kisses the babes.
      How many would like to be kissed by the holy Potus? 

Comment

• According to lead author Steven Woolf, a physician and population health researcher at Virginia Commonwealth University, some of these uncounted deaths are surely directly linked to coronavirus infections that went undocumented

A new study estimates that between March and July, there were 225,000 more deaths in the U.S. than expected, based on the previous five years of data. Of those, a little over half were officially attributed to the covid-19 pandemic. It’s the latest research to suggest that we’ve been seriously undercounting deaths caused by the viral illness and its second-order effects.
        ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.

Comment

• Uncounted deaths huh?

I guess counting the deaths that weren't actually covid deaths balances that out then.

Sooo many people got run over by buses and they all got counted as covid deaths because they happened to be infected.

#SixPercent
          "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

Comment

• Dr F says that we are all F'd this winter. Ouch.

Back in August, Dr. Anthony Fauci said that the U.S. would have to get the daily number of new coronavirus cases down below 10,000 per day before fall or “we’re going to have a very tough winter in the next few months.”

Clearly, the U.S.isn’t anywhere close to hitting that 10,000/day threshold. What’s more, the number of new coronavirus cases has been steadily rising across the country for weeks now.

Comment

• Was watching some rally and this guy with orange was telling the crowds You are now immune.
              What are they immune to?

Comment

• saw some guy polling most of the people who attended rallies in florida
                and asked if fauci was lying and cdc was redundant
                I believe fauci may be sacked soon n cdc may be defunded if these people can vote.

Comment

• Voters can't control what does and doesn't get funding. Congress controls that and they aren't very likely to defund the CDC.

Fauci getting dismissed seems more likely but he is quite popular and dismissing him may prove a mistake.
                  "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

Comment

• Breitbart news announced that masks are useless against Covid.

Comment

• Yeah. Masks and hand washing are useless. The best thing to do is to lick people who have the covid. That way you build up immunity of the surviving population quickly. And we fix the shortage of available housing at the same time. Double win!

Comment

• Trudeau: Canada-US border will stay closed until America gets COVID-19 under control

What is his problem? We have perfect control. Our control is awesome. In fact, we have perfectly awesome covid control. Just Ask Rudi!

Rudy Giuliani Tells Trump Supporters 'People Don’t Die' Of Coronavirus Anymore

Fauci: May Need to Cancel Thanksgiving

Comment

• kept thinking about why big pharma are doing vaccines instead of state, where they can deploy the smartest and best.
                          Alot of vaccines manufacturers have a sort of lawsuit immunity, that sucks.
                          A CDC study found that using cloth face coverings or masks is mostly ineffective in preventing the spread of coronavirus.

Comment

• Across Europe, large groups have amassed in staunch refusal to wear cloth coverings as recommended to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus, igniting anxieties from the top brass over a rise in cases.

Comment

• In a disturbing trend that seems to be growing in the US, youngsters are hosting Covid parties where they invite infected and healthy people.

Comment

• In a real Clinical Trial, our covid saviors Remdesivir and Interferon Fail

As the Chruch Lady said "Well, isn't that special."

But the Solidarity trial suggests [Rendesivir] does little in severe cases. Of 2743 hospitalized patients who received the drug, 11.0% died, versus 11.2% in a control group of roughly the same size. The difference is so small it could have arisen by chance.
                                Solidarity’s “most disappointing results,” however, are those for interferon-beta, says Topol. Mortality among the 2050 people who received that drug (either alone or in combination with lopinavir/ritonavir) was 11.9%, versus 10.5% in the control group
                                Perhaps we should just adopt the Logan's Run system to control covid? Carousel anyone?

The problem with covid is that if we let it kill 1/3 of the population, people will yell we should have controlled it. If we control it, people yell that 1/3 of the people did not die and we stomped on their lives for a fake cause.

Doomed if you do and doomed if you don't.
                                Last edited by Rev Sim; 10-16-2020, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X