Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.


Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

new recipes?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • new recipes?

    ok I get the orb thing for whatever for new recipe thats what you get for beating boss in demon realm...I have not unlocked the water land boss yet and I was wondering,the other new recipe is to get a genreal forget name and it asks for items that look techy like demon strength and armours and stuff...where do you get these?

  • #2
    Dammit!

    Iv only just finished the land of mist to level 4....

    Iv totally neglected the Demon realm... if these items are worth it... then maybe I'll address that...

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Connormcboy View Post
      ok I get the orb thing for whatever for new recipe thats what you get for beating boss in demon realm...I have not unlocked the water land boss yet and I was wondering,the other new recipe is to get a genreal forget name and it asks for items that look techy like demon strength and armours and stuff...where do you get these?
      By the looks of it, it is like this:
      You get the orb from the quest in demon realm. You can then summon the boss which will be like the dragons but apparently limited to 10 people(not sure about this?). The boss will then drop parts needed to get the general.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Mytch View Post
        By the looks of it, it is like this:
        You get the orb from the quest in demon realm. You can then summon the boss which will be like the dragons but apparently limited to 10 people(not sure about this?). The boss will then drop parts needed to get the general.
        Accourding to Vulcan you are correct. The following Vulcan's post dated 2 Oct 09.

        If you are so lucky to get a drop from that quest, a new challenge awaits for you. On the Alchemy page, you'll be able to summon Keira for a truly challenging fight. This 10-man battle will be tough but the rewards will be epic. There might even be a way to sway Mephistopheles' minion to your side.
        My Rank Progression
        High General by Lvl 58
        Duke by Lvl 78
        Prince by Lvl 127
        King by Lvl 170
        High King by Lvl 200
        My name is SirTaylor and I am a chain attacker

        Comment


        • #5
          But a piece of the chain is still missing. To get the drop from the quest, one needs 25 dreadnought plates. But those are also needed to make the alchemy item. So they must come from somewhere as of yet unrevealed; my guess would be gifts.

          Comment


          • #6
            Kiera the Dread Knight has 48 hours. It also says that only the summoner can get her soul.
            Last edited by cthulhu522; 10-03-2009, 01:17 PM. Reason: Because I posted while tired. lol
            Dragon Slayers United
            DSU Tools Available for everybody to use.
            [Monster Link Generator][BSI/LSI Calculator]

            Chain Gang [CG]
            [CG] Site

            Comment


            • #7
              aaargh! Same like Luxor, I've been re-doing all the other quests for the extra skill points. I shall be completing the demon realm now... wish I had done that before going back for skill points.

              btw, anyone else notice that the forbidden ritual quest is only 32 energy now, not 65 any more? I feel a bit cheated for having put 65 energy into it several times... I'm sure you still get the same xp for the 32 now :S *lol* luckily only completed 24% of it and not any more. They shouldn't have changed that though...
              Last edited by Caitir Eavan; 10-03-2009, 07:36 AM.

              Comment


              • #8
                see what i mean by newer players have it easier? haha. i did forbidden ritual about halfway at 65 energy. worse part, it used to go up by 1% each time. now it's 5%... -_-

                but whatever. i love the new changes. just hate all the wasted effort.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hmmm, I really do hope that this orb is not a unique item.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Rai View Post
                    see what i mean by newer players have it easier? haha. i did forbidden ritual about halfway at 65 energy. worse part, it used to go up by 1% each time. now it's 5%... -_-

                    but whatever. i love the new changes. just hate all the wasted effort.
                    Agreed. I completed Demon Realm a while back now and at 65 energy, 1% mastery the forbidden ritual seemed to take forever! I didn't mind that though, such a place shouldn't be a walkover, so WHY have they dumbed it down so much?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I'm really annoyed at it being so 'easy' now... even though I haven't even completed the demon realm yet. It should have stayed the way it was... first one of the changes that I really hate! (I have read someone who did 40 000 damage to a dragon didn't get any reward either... I think if something like that happened to me I'd really hate that too!)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Knightmare View Post
                        Agreed. I completed Demon Realm a while back now and at 65 energy, 1% mastery the forbidden ritual seemed to take forever! I didn't mind that though, such a place shouldn't be a walkover, so WHY have they dumbed it down so much?
                        ohhhh that's not all! i could've sworn river of blood (the one with lilith and riku) used to require 35 energy. now it's 18 energy? demon realm is suddenly so much easier than land of water.

                        i'm also PRETTY sure the forbidden ritual item requirements are different. i thought i remembered something like needing a hundred of each soldier or something like that. looked at my own inventory and i have 50 sacred amulets. now the requirement is 20 amulets. i doubt i would have just bought so much of that lousy 1a/1d amulets for the fun of it. *shrugs*

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Rai View Post
                          ohhhh that's not all! i could've sworn river of blood (the one with lilith and riku) used to require 35 energy. now it's 18 energy? demon realm is suddenly so much easier than land of water.

                          i'm also PRETTY sure the forbidden ritual item requirements are different. i thought i remembered something like needing a hundred of each soldier or something like that. looked at my own inventory and i have 50 sacred amulets. now the requirement is 20 amulets. i doubt i would have just bought so much of that lousy 1a/1d amulets for the fun of it. *shrugs*
                          Yes, you're right - river of blood used to require 35 energy, 50 dragons, 100 angels and 50 steel plate, now 18-30-35-25 respectively. Forbidden ritual used to require 100 each of phoenix, dragon, angel and 50 sacred amulets, battleaxes and steel plate.

                          Most of these are superfluous to requirements now, though I'm a little chary of ditching the surplus in case the devs have something more up their sleeves.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Knightmare View Post
                            Most of these are superfluous to requirements now, though I'm a little chary of ditching the surplus in case the devs have something more up their sleeves.
                            oh. i guess i'll sell off my dragons and angels now. and the lame items. oh how i scrimped and saved. gonna be using the extra cash for land i guess. oh well.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Caitir Eavan View Post
                              I'm really annoyed at it being so 'easy' now... even though I haven't even completed the demon realm yet. It should have stayed the way it was... first one of the changes that I really hate! (I have read someone who did 40 000 damage to a dragon didn't get any reward either... I think if something like that happened to me I'd really hate that too!)
                              hadn't done the quests before now, but I'm glad they changed some of it. The bonus quests (duel Cefka's Knight Champion) on the Land of Water were better gold/energy as well as better experience/energy used than the demon realm, so there wasn't a reason to do any of them.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X