New Enhance Feature: Where are the speculation posts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zaturn
    Castle Age Scribe
    • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Elandal View Post
    Enhanced all equipment I had in active loadouts. Then enhanced a bunch more that I use by changing manually in equipment screen (as there aren't enough loadouts). Will go on, enhance anything that looks like possibly having some use sometime somewhere somehow.

To +19. Not further yet. Will look forward to ways to get more enhance crystals before choosing what to spend them on.
    I was doing this as well. I took a look at the items under the keep's equipment page. The items retain their enhance!
    Does this mean, you can potentially increase all your items in your equipment tab to +19(for gold) Noticeably increase your Invade prowess?

Originally posted by Mursilis View Post
    That's what Chaos gems do right now.
    Right, Chaos gems will still be the main source of x* augment to the item provided a socket is there.

The enchant feature I was thinking would be on the minor side, little increments not on the chaos gems scale, things a player can further customize the item with.
    Creating another sink of sorts. Seeing that chaos gems are a luck of the draw, random stats across the board. The enchant feature while being on the minor stat increase would allow to actually target a specific *augment.
    Last edited by Zaturn; 05-28-2018, 02:46 PM.

Comment

• The Reaper
      Castle Age Knight
      • Dec 2009

I've tested and monster damage did increase, so display issues aside in some instances, everything is working correctly.

Comment

• Elandal
        Castle Age Count/Countess
        • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Zaturn View Post
        Does this mean, you can potentially increase all your items in your equipment tab to +19(for gold) Noticeably increase your Invade prowess?
        I would assume it doesn't work in Invade. But feel free to try it
        WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

Comment

• Zaturn
          Castle Age Scribe
          • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Elandal View Post
          I would assume it doesn't work in Invade. But feel free to try it
          I did some quick testing with war and invade, in both instances the enhance feature was clearly enable thus increasing the player's over all power.

War

Invade

Originally posted by The Reaper View Post
          I've tested and monster damage did increase, so display issues aside in some instances, everything is working correctly.
          Increasing 9 items on a loadout to +19( for gold) yield 171 attack and defense for a total 342 increase in stats. Nice boost for monster hunter.

Comment

• Ryugirox
            Castle Age Squire
            • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Dragonomine View Post
            So I enhanced my equipment to 19 (took about 20 minutes out of my life) and now what exactly is the difference I'm supposed to be seeing? Because my stats across my loadouts are the same.
            They are displayed as the same if you look at them through Keep, in the panel that usually shows you Resistances values. I checked there too, after doing some stat changes.
            But when you go editing a loadout, they show correctly. Also when you hit a monster.

Even the magical world of Valeria has proverbs. Here's a saying:
            5 billion damage a day
            Keeps the bad luck away.

Comment

• Will Cochrane
              Castle Age Scribe
              • Jan 2014

The increased stats are nice, though only 2 items worth the upgrade. 1 is +21 the other +22 so will see what benefit there is
              We are the American Patriots. We stand up to terrorist, domestic or foreign And we back the men and women of law enforcement.

Comment

• Ryugirox
                Castle Age Squire
                • Jun 2013

About alchemizing, somebody was worrying
                well this is just a quick experiment, but I tried to see if it was possible to alchemize ingredients that had altered stats. Yes it should.
                I spent 10M precious gold to improve stats to an Earth Shard, and after that I was still allowed to create an Earth Orb.

Even the magical world of Valeria has proverbs. Here's a saying:
                5 billion damage a day
                Keeps the bad luck away.

Comment

• Dragonomine
                  Castle Age Count/Countess
                  • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Ryugirox View Post
                  They are displayed as the same if you look at them through Keep, in the panel that usually shows you Resistances values. I checked there too, after doing some stat changes.
                  But when you go editing a loadout, they show correctly. Also when you hit a monster.
                  Thank you!

Comment

• Fierce Rabbit
                    Castle Age Scribe
                    • May 2012

is there any experience yet with salvaging and an enhanced item ?If I want to upgrade a gem does the item bearing it revert to standard stats during the salvage process ?
                    Last edited by Fierce Rabbit; 05-28-2018, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• manbearpig
                      Castle Age Scribe
                      • Sep 2013

does it ever get better than +1att 1def.. Like level 50 plus 100atk?

Comment

• Batw
                        Castle Age Baron/Baroness
                        • Feb 2014

The game chooses the gear based on your loadouts. I played around and now have 17 distinct gear in all my loadouts so Ehance is showing only those 17 items (as opposed to 19 when I first started).

Moral of this post - someone with free time, or could write a script, could cycle through every piece of gear. Just saying.

Comment

• manbearpig
                          Castle Age Scribe
                          • Sep 2013

Originally posted by Batw View Post
                          The game chooses the gear based on your loadouts. I played around and now have 17 distinct gear in all my loadouts so Ehance is showing only those 17 items (as opposed to 19 when I first started).

Moral of this post - someone with free time, or could write a script, could cycle through every piece of gear. Just saying.
                          Wouldnt take that long just do liek 5 gear a day. But I wouldnt waste time upgraded gear I will never ever use.

Comment

• manbearpig
                            Castle Age Scribe
                            • Sep 2013

Whats your highest level so far anyone and perk?

Comment

• ymtseng
                              Castle Age Sage
                              • Jun 2010

Buy 1 dagger from blacksmith, enhance it, sell it out, buy 1 dagger again, the enhance is still there.

Comment

• clintw
                                Castle Age Scribe
                                • Aug 2012

By rotating equipment through a loadout an unlimited number of pieces of equpment can be enhanced.

Comment

Working...
                                X