Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

getting Jera is getting frustrating.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting Jera is getting frustrating.

I have been trying for so long to get a Jera and thought I would share my results. I inventoried my Corruption chest and came up with the following. I have 6 epics but no Jera, 7 rare items including 2 vancy and 1 Tora, 26 uncommons and 107 commons. I try and not spend favor points anymore, but I will still shoot my free rolls there.

Originally posted by Iron-Mike View Post
    I have been trying for so long to get a Jera and thought I would share my results. I inventoried my Corruption chest and came up with the following. I have 6 epics but no Jera, 7 rare items including 2 vancy and 1 Tora, 26 uncommons and 107 commons. I try and not spend favor points anymore, but I will still shoot my free rolls there.
    a guildmate of mine got jera on her free chest roll...

she's a guildmate and one of those that im close with our guild...

despite our friendship, i hated her...

just keed, im happy that she got a jera. hopefully i'll get her too. but i highly doubt my luck is as high as hers on getting an epic on chest rolls, moreso getting jera.
    for the meantime add me 5E51FD and this
    Pls do not hurt me... coz i know someone who knows someone that knows someone who can hurt you.

Comment

Same here, have almost everything in corruption chest but Jera

Comment

I have a seven star general trying to obtain Alloken, two other 6 stars, many 5 stars and the other epics are all two or 3 star
        I don't even want to use him, I just want to finish the IA
        Warriors of Bloooooooood! Looking for fresh meat. PM an Officer to join
        EABB29 keep: https://apps.facebook.com/castle_age...user=539777367

Comment

I got Jera in less than 30 rolls,
          but spent more than 200 rolls, no orc kings no malekus!

Comment

I spent 640 FP on that Chest last month.

Before those 8x3 or 24 rolls, I was missing Vancy, Fallen Spear & Tora.

I got my 2nd Jera, 2 Fallen Spears, 2 Tora’s in those 24 rolls so I am now only missing Vancy from that chest.

So my 2* Jera fits nicely with my 2* Mischa and 2* Tora (as well as a 2* Kang! I don’t use). Krystalia is only 1*.

I would like to have more Jera’s and Mischa some day.

Right now, I use a “porcupine” alliance when I am not in a 5-hr guild battle: 6* Daphne - 2* Tora - 1* Krystalia: 89 Damage deflected and 16% of your Damage Rune back to the attacker, -20 Damage and 10% of Attacker Damage Rune

Comment

from 30 rolls
              Epic - 0 (0%)
              Rare - 0 (0%)
              Uncommon - 7 (23%)
              Common - 23 (77%)

Comment

same for me, then tried and got Deimos almost the same as Jera and seems to drop easier,.

Comment

Originally posted by miro_tuning View Post
                  from 30 rolls
                  Epic - 0 (0%)
                  Rare - 0 (0%)
                  Uncommon - 7 (23%)
                  Common - 23 (77%)
                  Oh I am sorry. I got Jera using a free chest roll from the first treasure island event last year, since then I've got another one. I wasn't even going for Jera, wanted Kang to partner Dolomar.
                  Eventually, I got all corruption epics, and a second Jera. Also the Orc King... All the corruption generals have their equipment sets for a 10% bonus. Unfortunately Jera does not. One item still remaining which I've been trying to get for months..

Still your luck with chests is worse, so I'll defer to you.

Comment

I lucked out and got my first Jera the night Corruption chest went live. Kang too.

And in the process of trying to get Tora, I managed to get a total of 16 refunds for rolling Jera again. Since promotions were introduced, I haven't been able to get a single copy.
                    ~VoV~

Comment

Hi are you planning to use this alliance?
                      Malekus, Jera, Odin / Guinevere ? for pvp?

Comment

Nope. I prefer damage over reach. Jera/Deimos/Meekah 4 lyfe.
                        ~VoV~

Comment

See, that's what I thought. I finally got Meekah to try out being a warrior and was advised to get Attilus ( I Did) but I think the alliance with Jera and Deimos is better.
                          To remain on topic I got both of my copies of Jera from free rolls. The first from Treasure island roll and the second from the last meteorite event.
                          I like Ginger Ale!

Comment

I read a post a year or more ago about how the epic chance with free chest rolls isn't as good as the rate with a triple roll... I had used my free rolls from promo packs for like a year or two and never got jera. I probably tried 40-50 rolls in all, buncha garbage. Finally saw that post and said screw it and spent the FP on a triple roll and got her first try.
                            My son was born 9 months later

Comment

I feel all the pains. I’m 2 years into exclusively rolling the chest to get backstab 5. I’m one cloak away.ive managed to get a 4 star Amon (sunder) and I’m 7 stars and more than halfway to a 8 star feral.

Comment

Working...
                              X