Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Steel Legion Promo Pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lord Reaper View Post
    So what happened to the Chaos promo then?

Is that still going to be available for those who didn't see it before?
    If it doesn't become available, that will be unfair for the many people who couldn't buy it previously.

Btw, devs, if you are going to rehash promos, please don't include the 20 SP in there. It was bad enough that we got 5 SP in the promos.
    No! 20SP are very cool in promos, please devs continue to release Promos with 20SP in them

Comment

Originally posted by Tripping View Post
      No! 20SP are very cool in promos, please devs continue to release Promos with 20SP in them
      I agree with LR, less SPs per promo the better.
      Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"The universe is already mad, anything else would be redundant" - Londo Mollari

Comment

Originally posted by Tripping View Post
        Skill Points should generally -never- be sold to the general public.

I can see them being sold to newer accounts to help them catch up but that is it.

Limited time Skill Points, whether in the form of actual Skill Points or in the form of IA points are -literally- an unfair disadvantage to every single player who did not have a chance to obtain them. Furthermore, it essentially punishes every single player who chose -not- to buy into those points.

I'm all for limited time stuff, just not like that.
        Last edited by Shadow Reaper; 01-18-2017, 05:34 PM.
        "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

Comment

I wish the promos gave zero sps

Comment

boutght through fb and got it

Comment

Yes it works fine, the 2 generals aren't anything special however and there are no free chest rolls.
              Feel free to add me - D96CFA

Comment

Originally posted by Revolver Blast View Post
                Not seeing it. Seems new devs hates my money.
                Does this still apply, Revolver?

I can see it on FB, but if the new promo isn't being seen by everyone, it should probably be pointed out to Superd that the display bug's still not resolved. May not seem high priority, but have to remember that;
                A: It's an issue of fairness for potential spenders.
                and
                B: Promos = Bonus incentive to buy FP = Higher game income = Game lives longer/Dev paychecks less likely to bounce.lol

I can see them being sold to newer accounts to help them catch up but that is it.

Limited time Skill Points, whether in the form of actual Skill Points or in the form of IA points are -literally- an unfair disadvantage to every single player who did not have a chance to obtain them. Furthermore, it essentially punishes every single player who chose -not- to buy into those points.

As a F2P player turned light spender, I'd be lying if I said there wasn't a part of me which appreciates the extra SP gained from past promos, as it made up for some of the demi prayers I missed while without a computer. The same could be said for the limited event IA points.

However, I also must agree that the points have always created an imbalance between spenders and F2P players of the same timeframe. Of course, that timeframe is the only way I know to fairly judge it, thus making it hard to determine what's fair and what isn't when it comes to base stats.

I mean, as I see it, limiting SP promos to new players may help them catch up to a point, but they're never going to reach a free player who prays daily over the past 6+years, just as those free 6+year players will never reach someone who prayed the same amount, and has purchased every promo that came out in that time. So, how do you limit that kind of thing, but stay fair to the majority of players who fall between "new" and "classic mega-uber" stats also trying to catch up, without making those of the highest stats feel cheated by giving them some kind of nerf or promo restriction? It's tricky, because the same promos that increase the gap between heavy spenders/old players and new/free players, is also what shortens the gap for light/medium spenders over the years.
                "Brainslam! When do I get to blow something up?" - Crypto 137

Comment

I do not think it's a good idea to place, 20 fp in a promotion package

Comment

You mean cause your not spending?? Don't downplay the value of paying for the game and for the ability for f2p players to play... there is never going to be equality between f2pand p2p....
                    Last edited by Retribution (Eagles); 01-19-2017, 04:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DESTYNO View Post
                      20 FP ? Did you mean SP ?

This was an old rehashed Promo from the very early days of Promo's. Tass, former dev, announced that the Promo's would be scaled down and then future Promo's only came with 10 SP and then it's been 5 SP for a while.

It is not so much now about Skill Points, Resistance and Pierce of all types is the dominant factor, as a single epic gem or even legendary gem can give a player 6K SP boosts equivalent, in one foul swoop.

Comment

Originally posted by TvR View Post
                        20 FP ? Did you mean SP ?

This was an old rehashed Promo from the very early days of Promo's. Tass, former dev, announced that the Promo's would be scaled down and then future Promo's only came with 10 SP and then it's been 5 SP for a while.

It is not so much now about Skill Points, Resistance and Pierce of all types is the dominant factor, as a single epic gem or even legendary gem can give a player 6K SP boosts equivalent, in one foul swoop.
                        In the scheme of things 20 sp right now means nothing.. it's all about pierce and resist... and trying to be divine too...

Comment

Originally posted by DESTYNO View Post
                          20 sp.. it's actually 60 fp... you think it makes people want it? Hm.. that would be why then...

Comment

Originally posted by Barathor View Post
                            No free chest rolls this time.
                            It's 60 bonus FP and iOS buyers get 12 more bonus FP (e.g. the 10% bonus) for a total of 72 bonus FP's.

Now, if I farmed 8 more FP's, it's enough for a three spin chest spin (btw, the 60 bonus FP's is already enough for 3 spins for the Alpha chest).

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos View Post
                              I mean, as I see it, limiting SP promos to new players may help them catch up to a point, but they're never going to reach a free player who prays daily over the past 6+years, just as those free 6+year players will never reach someone who prayed the same amount, and has purchased every promo that came out in that time. So, how do you limit that kind of thing, but stay fair to the majority of players who fall between "new" and "classic mega-uber" stats also trying to catch up, without making those of the highest stats feel cheated by giving them some kind of nerf or promo restriction? It's tricky, because the same promos that increase the gap between heavy spenders/old players and new/free players, is also what shortens the gap for light/medium spenders over the years.
                              Start by not giving out limited time items in the promos that cause unfair advantage. That includes scratching SP, free chest rolls, and other such items that can -not- be obtained in any other way but through those promos.

Next, end demi blessing SP. That system is responsible for the biggest gap between players. Just cap it at however many points were possible to earn between the day of the first demi blessing and the day when they stop. That would allow everyone a set X amount of SP from them. To allow players to catch up quicker the number of points gained from them daily could be multiplied by the number of years demis gave SP so that catching up from them becomes easier.

Furthermore... new accounts have the ability to buy SP. Scratch that and add some place where the total amount of past promo SP can somehow be earned in game. This would be available to all, not just new accounts. That would give people the ability to actually obtain all of the SP that they didn't get through the promos. Mind you, there is nothing wrong with requiring some effort to obtain them there.

Buying FP has always been a gateway to -speed boosts-. The promos also made buying FP about adding advantages that can't be overcome through regular game play. That needs to end.

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                              You mean cause your not spending?? Don't downplay the value of paying for the game and for the ability for f2p players to play... there is never going to be equality between f2pand p2p....
                              Nice try. I've been spending for several years, before the promos even came out. Since they did come out I bought each pack with the highest FP pack available for me at the time.

How sad is it that you can't actually care about balance for all in the game without being accused of one thing or another. >_>

Seriously... if you had paid attention to my postings then you would know that I -never- argue for things that just give -me- an advantage in this game.
                              "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

Comment

The promo packs -equally- help everyone purchasing them

Comment

Working...
                                X