Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.


Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Maintenance notice and free chest roll as compensation

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by CastleAgeBrock View Post
    I didn't think there was a new promo released. If they did, I don't see it either.
    They advertised it so I'm going to assume that they weren't after a false advertisement claim. :P
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

    "Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Dokkōdō View Post
      Before the update, I could not see the monthly Promo pack to purchase. After the update, I still can NOT see the promo pack. I know there are some who post in the technical issues help thread regarding this issue. For those who did not see promo pack for this month, does it show up for you now? Thanks
      Still not seeing the new promo, please new Devs do something about it. Thanks

      Comment


      • Originally posted by CastleAgeBrock View Post
        I didn't think there was a new promo released. If they did, I don't see it either.
        It was posted on their FB page on 12/23. Some have responded about the problem and the devs response is that the promo only lasted a week, not realizing that: 1) We are still within one week of the release; and 2) Many players were never able to see our purchase it.

        https://www.facebook.com/castleage/p...228252/?type=3
        Chimوra

        Comment


        • Originally posted by thomasj8 View Post
          It was posted on their FB page on 12/23. Some have responded about the problem and the devs response is that the promo only lasted a week, not realizing that: 1) We are still within one week of the release; and 2) Many players were never able to see our purchase it.

          https://www.facebook.com/castleage/p...228252/?type=3
          Wait... whut?

          I have three glaringly obvious issues with that response.

          The obvious fact that most of us could in fact not see, let alone purchase, said promo. The second being the already mentioned "it hasn't been a week yet!". Finally the fact that not -anywhere- did they specify that this promo would only be up for a week which goes against everything we have seen from previous promos.

          Now, I have nothing against 1 week promos but then they need to made -properly- available and it should be advertised as lasting only a week.

          To be honest... I'm a little ticked off now that I may have potentially missed out on a promo. I was looking forward to buying it, hoping the devs would fix the issue and instead I find that "too bad... promo gone" is their reply.

          Not acceptable guys! Kind of undid your good first impression with that one! SMH
          "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

          "Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Lord Reaper View Post
            Wait... whut?

            I have three glaringly obvious issues with that response.

            The obvious fact that most of us could in fact not see, let alone purchase, said promo. The second being the already mentioned "it hasn't been a week yet!". Finally the fact that not -anywhere- did they specify that this promo would only be up for a week which goes against everything we have seen from previous promos.

            Now, I have nothing against 1 week promos but then they need to made -properly- available and it should be advertised as lasting only a week.

            To be honest... I'm a little ticked off now that I may have potentially missed out on a promo. I was looking forward to buying it, hoping the devs would fix the issue and instead I find that "too bad... promo gone" is their reply.

            Not acceptable guys! Kind of undid your good first impression with that one! SMH
            C'mon new devs REALLY? -_-

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Lord Reaper View Post
              To be honest... I'm a little ticked off now that I may have potentially missed out on a promo. I was looking forward to buying it, hoping the devs would fix the issue and instead I find that "too bad... promo gone" is their reply.

              Not acceptable guys! Kind of undid your good first impression with that one! SMH
              Again, not sure the new devs understand the problem or how promos work. I sent a PM today to superd letting him know that there are people wanting to spend money but not doing so because they cannot see the promo.
              Chimوra

              Comment


              • Originally posted by thomasj8 View Post
                Again, not sure the new devs understand the problem or how promos work. I sent a PM today to superd letting him know that there are people wanting to spend money but not doing so because they cannot see the promo.
                It's quite possible.

                I was starting to get the impression that perhaps they had been looking in from behind the scenes for a while. Now I'm starting to doubt that.

                Even so though... the whole week thing I would have expected to be mentioned even if they didn't know how things worked. I mean... seem kind of an important detail to mention for limited time events.
                "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

                "Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Lord Reaper View Post
                  It's quite possible.

                  I was starting to get the impression that perhaps they had been looking in from behind the scenes for a while. Now I'm starting to doubt that.

                  Even so though... the whole week thing I would have expected to be mentioned even if they didn't know how things worked. I mean... seem kind of an important detail to mention for limited time events.
                  These were always called limited time events. The new devs likely have no idea that the old devs did all sorts of stuff that they never followed up on.
                  Chimوra

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by thomasj8 View Post
                    These were always called limited time events. The new devs likely have no idea that the old devs did all sorts of stuff that they never followed up on.
                    True.

                    To be fair towards the old devs though... with the newer promos the old ones did get overwritten as far as I know so from that point of view they were actually limited time events.

                    Will have to admit that perhaps "limited -time-" was a bit confusing in that. lol

                    Can we also see this as a good thing? Devs that actually know the meaning of things as opposed to devs that just do whatever they think the meaning of something is? :P
                    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

                    "Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

                    Comment


                    • Not happy for missing a promo that did not even show for me.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Revolver Blast View Post
                        Not happy for missing a promo that did not even show for me.
                        Go to the FB page and tell them your thoughts. I have just seen a few more just jump on that thread on their wall. Get their attention via social media.
                        Last edited by thomasj8; 12-28-2016, 09:41 PM.
                        Chimوra

                        Comment


                        • Personally, I think a Free Roll, that gives 95% of the player base *absolutely* nothing of value, isn't actually any form of compensation.
                          Last edited by magpac; 12-28-2016, 10:08 PM.
                          L142X, 2k+ E&S

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by magpac View Post
                            Personally, I think a Free Roll, that gives 95% of the player base *absolutely* nothing of value, isn't actually any form of compensation.
                            Thumb up for this guy, what I've been telling since we knew we'd have received a free chest roll as "compensation".

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by magpac View Post
                              Personally, I think a Free Roll, that gives 95% of the player base *absolutely* nothing of value, isn't actually any form of compensation.
                              I rolled common items worth 3 SPs in IAs because I targeted the chest for IAs. Totally works for me. Keep in mind you are not entitled to any compensation.
                              Last edited by thomasj8; 12-28-2016, 10:14 PM.
                              Chimوra

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by thomasj8 View Post
                                I rolled common items worth 3 SPs in IAs because I targeted the chest for IAs. Totally works for me. Keep in mind you are not entitled to any compensation.
                                Balance that against: We ARE going to give you some compensation.

                                But in reality: Most of you actually aren't going to get ANYTHING.
                                L142X, 2k+ E&S

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X