X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ymtseng
    Castle Age Sage
    • Jun 2010

Of course I vote NO because I just donated 50000 CP one week earlier than the release of aggressive banner. Now I still short of damn resource!

Comment

• Mursilis
      Lead *********
      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by TheCableGuy View Post
      Just as an FYI about this thread. Everyone who voted no is either short on wood/iron for the new banner or in a platinum 100s guild. Time to find a new guild
      Or just voting the complete opposite of whatever B52 wants :P
      Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"The universe is already mad, anything else would be redundant" - Londo Mollari

Comment

• Batw
        Castle Age Baron/Baroness
        • Feb 2014

Originally posted by Myrddin View Post
        We are going to focus on the campaign system and other miscellaneous fixes, just know this is on our list just not any time soon.
        Thanks for the feedback. Given a choice between 100v & 10v, I rather play the last 10-15 minutes of 100v because I can get GC, wood, and iron (to make goodies). In contrast, 10v offers hero dust and very small IA benefits.

I need GC, wood & iron more than hero dust and limited IA's.

Comment

• jonnyvue
          Castle Age Knight
          • Aug 2013

Originally posted by TheCableGuy View Post
          The start and stop of seasons should not have anything to do with what players are doing. It is 100% time for a new 10s season and I would hope the current 100s season would not go past june. 6 months pers season seems enough if you stick to your guild and play like this game is designed.
          The problem IS the design.

It is not built as intended.

If the design is not built as the intent, then players are technically allowed to do anything, because the design is flawed.

Again, flawed design, though mindful intent.

Comment

• Jack Vellum
            Castle Age Scribe
            • Jan 2011

Initially I would say Yes but now I think of it. I've got 115K donation points and if it goes longer I might get some other shiny thing for those points so yeah keep it going and add some more rewards. :P

10 v 10 can end now though. My individual rank is Platinum and my squad fluctuates between Platinum and Vanguard but even I've created all the trophies and could almost do so again with the leftover essence.

DEAD TO ALL

Comment

• graeme
              Castle Age Scribe
              • Oct 2014

My guild is far from being "elite" but just by persistence we have made vanguard with a win rate of about 3 from 5, if you're not there yet you probably won't be however long the season runs.

Comment

• kk1979
                Castle Age Sage
                • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Lord Reaper View Post
                All the more reason to end the season right now.

If the hoppers cause a riot I'll buy the devs some free popcorn and will tell them to put their foot down.

About time the devs stood up for something they believe in rather than keep the big mess of grays.

For once, I agree with Lord Reaper. Seasons should have a set time limit. There are people in Vanguard who don't want the season to end because they haven't beat their ranking from last season. Why? Vanity...

It's not like there are any rewards for kicking ass to be in the top 20. At least there used to be (Alpha 20 banner).

I say, start new 100x100 season ASAP. People are bored. People aren't spending. The end.
                FA86FE
                Kiko [ᴛɪᴛᴀɴ]

Originally posted by Lord Reaper
                I have been taking it since 2010 and I'm not planning on stopping now.

Comment

• Falco
                  Castle Age Viscount/Viscoutess
                  • Aug 2009

Originally posted by kk1979 View Post
                  Seasons should have a set time limit.
                  I agree with that. Furthermore, if the end time should be announced in advance for it to qualify as a "season". Otherwise, it shouldn't be called a "season". Maybe it should be called an "era" or "age" or "chapter" or "time" or "period" or "book". We could have 100v100, the Beta Chapter. 100v100, Age of Vivian. 100v100, Era of Petrus. 100v100, the Time of Xanendess. Or prizes can be themed on the name of the era. Vivian might be the Ice Age, and Petrus might be the Stone Age. Or wouldn't it be cool if we had new quests based on the outcomes of each 100v100 era?

There are people in Vanguard who don't want the season to end because they haven't beat their ranking from last season. Why? Vanity...
                  Where? All the people posting to keep the season going are giving off the impression that they're not even Vanguard.

We're Vanguard. We beat our ranking from last season already. #14 last season to #7 this season. It's a very long way to go for #6, but a very short way back down to #8. If I wanted the leaderboard rank, I'd vote for ending it as soon as possible before we slip back down because it's far more likely we'd end up going down than going up. After all, it's TWPTT2 at #8, and they're a whole lot bigger and stronger than we are. It seems inevitable that they'd catch back up if the season went long enough.

Ultimately, though, does it make that much of a difference between ending it and not ending it if we keep getting new prizes? Maybe the devs can add new prizes at the lower ranks too to keep everybody happy. What ending the season would do is lock people out of prizes who don't already have them. It would also widen the gap between small and big guilds. Smaller guilds have to spend more wood and iron per active to upgrade 100v100 towers. We just ran into a guild within the last month that still hasn't fully upgraded its keep. Ending the season would knock their keep back down. It doesn't seem like it'd be fun for them to have to start rebuilding their keep all over again.

I say, start new 100x100 season ASAP. People are bored. People aren't spending. The end.
                  Can a new season of 100v100 possibly be more exciting than Campaign, no matter what Campaign turns out to be? If we had to wait longer on 100v100 so they can release Campaign, isn't it worth it? And free chest rolls? That could be one of the bug fixes they're working on instead of changing 100v100 seasons. I'd rather have that too. If the choice is between a new 100v100 season or Campaign and free chest rolls, I'd take Campaign and free chest rolls, no question.
                  Last edited by Falco; 04-12-2016, 10:00 AM.
                  Just another Castle Age player
                  army code: D422AE

Comment

• _=*B52*=_
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Mursilis View Post
                    Or just voting the complete opposite of whatever B52 wants :P
                    I made the same thought

Beside that I can understand him since my past behaviour. Though letting his rancor influence his judgement about this poll is pretty stoopid, childish and senseless
                    He's the one making a poor figure here

Comment

• kk1979
                      Castle Age Sage
                      • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Falco View Post

Where? All the people posting to keep the season going are giving off the impression that they're not even Vanguard.

We're Vanguard. We beat our ranking from last season already. #14 last season to #7 this season. It's a very long way to go for #6, but a very short way back down to #8. If I wanted the leaderboard rank, I'd vote for ending it as soon as possible before we slip back down because it's far more likely we'd end up going down than going up. After all, it's TWPTT2 at #8, and they're a whole lot bigger and stronger than we are. It seems inevitable that they'd catch back up if the season went long enough.

Ultimately, though, does it make that much of a difference between ending it and not ending it if we keep getting new prizes? Maybe the devs can add new prizes at the lower ranks too to keep everybody happy. What ending the season would do is lock people out of prizes who don't already have them. It would also widen the gap between small and big guilds. Smaller guilds have to spend more wood and iron per active to upgrade 100v100 towers. We just ran into a guild within the last month that still hasn't fully upgraded its keep. Ending the season would knock their keep back down. It doesn't seem like it'd be fun for them to have to start rebuilding their keep all over again.

Can a new season of 100v100 possibly be more exciting than Campaign, no matter what Campaign turns out to be? If we had to wait longer on 100v100 so they can release Campaign, isn't it worth it? And free chest rolls? That could be one of the bug fixes they're working on instead of changing 100v100 seasons. I'd rather have that too. If the choice is between a new 100v100 season or Campaign and free chest rolls, I'd take Campaign and free chest rolls, no question.

I was talking about people who play the game and do not post here on the forums. And I agree that rankings will not improve with more time. There is no excuse for not having towers upgraded this late in the season. If they don't have resources it's because they aren't defending their lands. Not my problem.

Campaign sounds great. Can't wait. But what are these free chest rolls you speak of?
                      FA86FE
                      Kiko [ᴛɪᴛᴀɴ]

Originally posted by Lord Reaper
                      I have been taking it since 2010 and I'm not planning on stopping now.

Comment

• jonnyvue
                        Castle Age Knight
                        • Aug 2013

Albeit I do want a new season though. I just feel as if it wouldn't be in the best interest at the moment.

I can't wait to get another hero that fulfills a role that almost no one uses.

Comment

• CastleAgeBrock
                          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by jonnyvue View Post
                          Albeit I do want a new season though. I just feel as if it wouldn't be in the best interest at the moment.

*hides my lvl 25 Petrus in the back of my keep*

Boot Me Gently
                          ! Chain Me Daily! Add Me Nicely! Follow CAGT on FB for tips and game updates. You can also follow the Twitter account @CastleAge_GT.

Comment

• ₳ӿëŀ
                            Castle Age Knight
                            • Jul 2013

Originally posted by jonnyvue View Post

My Petrus and my Vivian are ignoring you

Comment

• CastleAgeBrock
                              • Jan 2011

Personally as long as they keep putting in rewards, I don't care if they put in a new season or not. Of course as a stable guild member who never moves around, it doesn't hurt me to do that. And I would like more of the entry-level kind of rewards, like a second copy of, say, Deianira. But I'm so far behind on content that at this point it's absurd for me to complain about stuff like that.

I had another point to make but I'm going to start a new thread about it so I can include a poll. Because polls.

Boot Me Gently
                              ! Chain Me Daily! Add Me Nicely! Follow CAGT on FB for tips and game updates. You can also follow the Twitter account @CastleAge_GT.

Comment

• ₳ӿëŀ
                                Castle Age Knight
                                • Jul 2013

Originally posted by CastleAgeBrock View Post
                                Personally as long as they keep putting in rewards, I don't care if they put in a new season or not. Of course as a stable guild member who never moves around, it doesn't hurt me to do that. And I would like more of the entry-level kind of rewards, like a second copy of, say, Deianira. But I'm so far behind on content that at this point it's absurd for me to complain about stuff like that.

I had another point to make but I'm going to start a new thread about it so I can include a poll. Because polls.
                                Waits for new poll so he can click the "chain zergy" option instantly

Comment

Working...
                                X