Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Demi Blessing update - Free FP and chest rolls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exactly. Wonderful news - but did it get pulled for glitch so heard? Haven't seen anything :/ n I pray everyday

Comment

• come back soon, game needs some more freebies

Comment

• It does make me wonder how deep the initial demi glitch went. Maybe the exploit was so bad, they have to wait to recoup their losses before they try again.
        "Brainslam! When do I get to blow something up?" - Crypto 137

Comment

• Originally posted by ℳⱥҳϮℌⅇ₲ཞعⱥϮ {ℋʂ}™ View Post
          Exactly. Wonderful news - but did it get pulled for glitch so heard? Haven't seen anything :/ n I pray everyday
          Yeah, it was pulled quickly because a glitch was giving out FP and free roll chances every time demi points were awarded, (during monster hits and in regular battles), instead of just when praying once a day like it was suppose to.

Comment

• Any word yet on this feature?

You guys know that we won't let this rest until we get some answers, right? If it's not me asking then it will be someone else. We won't let you sweep this one under the rug.
            "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

Comment

• The devs would like to give everyone their official standard answer on this matter.

Last edited by Dokkōdō; 04-14-2015, 05:50 PM.

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem.

Comment

• Time for the "distract them with new shinies" ploy.

Time to roll out the 10 bajillion health / resistance Billy Ray Cronus who drops a stool sample per 572 ganked. Alchemise 1000 stool samples with 5 Doom Hearts to form the legendary Achy Breaky Heart which wins you the game (not this game though).
                夜露死苦

Comment

• Originally posted by Ai Love You View Post
                  Time for the "distract them with new shinies" ploy.

Time to roll out the 10 bajillion health / resistance Billy Ray Cronus who drops a stool sample per 572 ganked. Alchemise 1000 stool samples with 5 Doom Hearts to form the legendary Achy Breaky Heart which wins you the game (not this game though).
                  Its like a koala crapped a rainbow in my brain.
                  Come say hello FB link
                  Web 3 Keep link

Originally posted by VersionsOfViolence
                  #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
                  #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

Comment

• I thought the demi rolls were the new "shiny distraction", to distract us from the other distraction, caused by the previous distraction not destracting us enough from the lack of distractions?

Comment

• Aside from this topic, devs seem to be strangely quiet recently.
                      As far as the topic is concerned: I do not know if there has been any other feature I waited so much as this one, the glitch was not so huge technically, I really do not think it should take this long to fix it. There must be some other mistery behind this :P

Comment

• Originally posted by ftomi76 View Post
                        Aside from this topic, devs seem to be strangely quiet recently.
                        I was noticing this too. Maybe they have nothing good to say. I imagine they run this game as if they were mythological gods. They don't like to interfere with us, no matter how bad it gets.... But sometimes they choose to via their Demi-gods who respond on the forum.

Comment

• Their silence is very easily understood. It's a tactic that they have used for years. It's called, "Is it gone yet?". It's when they deliberately stop talking because they are asked questions that they are uncomfortable with. Usually about a promised feature that never came or a change that they said to be looking into that never happened or even a fix that never took place. Essentially they choose to say nothing because they don't want to deal with something. They know that in time people will stop talking about it, accept the situation "as is", and won't ask for whatever it is they are trying to get us to forget about. It's another one of those things that support the psychology major theory some have had about the devs.
                          "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Reaper View Post
                            Their silence is very easily understood. It's a tactic that they have used for years. It's called, "Is it gone yet?". It's when they deliberately stop talking because they are asked questions that they are uncomfortable with. Usually about a promised feature that never came or a change that they said to be looking into that never happened or even a fix that never took place. Essentially they choose to say nothing because they don't want to deal with something. They know that in time people will stop talking about it, accept the situation "as is", and won't ask for whatever it is they are trying to get us to forget about. It's another one of those things that support the psychology major theory some have had about the devs.
                            It couldn't just be that they're busy with other things like finalizing the iOS app's redesign, or making whatever changes are needed for facebook's API update that's coming on board at the end of the month, right? When this feature was released, it was obviously incomplete, and it's not really something you would want to release half-baked (again), so I could see it being pushed back on the heap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Reaper View Post
                              Their silence is very easily understood. It's a tactic that they have used for years. It's called, "Is it gone yet?". It's when they deliberately stop talking because they are asked questions that they are uncomfortable with. Usually about a promised feature that never came or a change that they said to be looking into that never happened or even a fix that never took place. Essentially they choose to say nothing because they don't want to deal with something. They know that in time people will stop talking about it, accept the situation "as is", and won't ask for whatever it is they are trying to get us to forget about. It's another one of those things that support the psychology major theory some have had about the devs.
                              Could also be that they felt a bit insulted after the contest, as some posts in that thread came across a little rude. Might just be a coincidence, but haven't really heard much from them since.

Comment

• Originally posted by Newershadow View Post
                                It couldn't just be that they're busy with other things like finalizing the iOS app's redesign, or making whatever changes are needed for facebook's API update that's coming on board at the end of the month, right? When this feature was released, it was obviously incomplete, and it's not really something you would want to release half-baked (again), so I could see it being pushed back on the heap.
                                I thought about that but then I remembered that they are the ones that keep insisting that they can work on multiple things at once. They keep insisting that different people work on iOS and web/FB. So iOS is no excuse.

As for Facebook, that too is no excuse. The new API was released on April 30th of 2014. Facebook decided to remain backwards compatible with the old API for an entire year before terminating support for the old API on April 30th of this year. (Source: https://developers.facebook.com/blog...facebook-login)

That means that they had a whole year to not only learn about the new API but to update all their code. If they can come on here and tell us that they did nothing for the last 11 months then I'm sorry but they have their priorities seriously backwards. They had plenty of time to make it work. Especially since I would expect changes like this to require one, two people tops. Schedule them in for maybe a day a week during the year and you can get it done with time to spare. It's not like they use that many features of Facebook after all. The option to send requests (gifts/cta/friend request/etc), the option to make wall posts, the option to use friend lists, and the option to read basic user information. That would pretty much be it as far as that goes. Even if they developed their code in the most stupid way then all it would be is a simple replace in about 99% of the code where these features are used. Figure it out once, copy and paste everywhere else, test, deploy.

Considering that this update was just about done (all they have to do is put the trigger in the right place really) there was absolutely no reason to push this to the bottom of the todo list. This whole thing could have been fixed, tested, and re-deployed in the scope of a day (reason #1 why we originally were given the estimate of within a week since it allows for extra time in case of crazy things happening) and yet it was put on hold. Now, if they were too busy they could have come on here and said: "sorry but we are too busy with <enter task here> but will get to it asap". Instead they went into "actively ignore it" mode on the whole matter. Why do that if you are just delayed in being able to finish the feature? People would understand the delay. They won't understand the silence however.

The only reason to actively ignore the matter would be if they have no intention to actually finish this feature (any time soon) and fear the response from the player base. It's very likely that after how the initial implementation panned out they changed their minds on the whole thing. Just like so many other things that were promised, that we got excited about, and then out of the blue the devs went silent on never to be heard about ever again. They choose not to mention such decisions because they know there will be backlash from the player base. Instead they choose to just look the other way until they absolutely have to be on here to post about something, hoping that by then we'll have forgotten or that whatever they do have to say is exciting enough to make us forget about the recent burn.

Originally posted by Chaos View Post
                                Could also be that they felt a bit insulted after the contest, as some posts in that thread came across a little rude. Might just be a coincidence, but haven't really heard much from them since.
                                Oh I'm sure they played the "Is it gone yet" then too. Considering how that went down. A lot of people would have had a lot of questions. Uncomfortable questions. A topic that they would rather just forget about. No idea what went down exactly but they obviously don't want that information public. If you knew that people would be giving you the 3rd degree about an uncomfortable topic you would go into hiding too.
                                Last edited by Shadow Reaper; 04-15-2015, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X