Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Arena VII Coldsteel [Official Discussion Thread] It's Over!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+50 piercing at level 4

Comment

Originally posted by tricker View Post
      +50 piercing at level 4
      The interesting question is what will it be at level 50.

Comment

Originally posted by Smauron View Post
        I really can't figure out why they removed 300k points. Perhaps the devs just pick and choose who they want to get Odin, no real protocol to removing points.
        Are you sure you didn t geht those 300k by other means?
        Level 600+ // Arena S1: Legend/ S2: AV/ S3: Hero/ S4: AV/ S5: Boycotted/ S6: AV/ S7: AV/ S8:AV
        Gold medals on ~300M monsters without refills: 11/11
        Dance with me…

Comment

Originally posted by ishamael13 View Post
          I did hero every day, but today I ended up waking up one hour later and with my over 201,000 still ended up a Gladiator. It makes no sense to me that I hit every single hero with armies larger than mine, usually though not always three times, and levels, usually, but not always, 200 above mine, and still ended up somehow below their achievement. And now apparently we are not even getting our weapons right away. Well granted, this is for a good reason, but I think I am too disappointed with the Arena concept right now. Unless the next hero weapon is also added to items archives, involves both divine power over 40 and piercing power and has slots for runes, I am out of Arena, not that it matters to anyone, just venting my dissatisfaction and that was the only thread I could find for it, sorry if it was not the best place for it after all.
          Perfect thread for your post.

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
          Maybe one of their criteria for determining suspicious activity is if you hit a certain target more than a certain number of times. Since they never said what they are looking for exactly, one can only guess.
          90% of my hits all went to one target (benefit of cannon-shape-build is that we could both beat each other--Revenge is easier than constantly searching the lists). But then, I doubt they audited Legend rank, so I am probably not a good test case.

Comment

last minute dives in Arena

There has to be some way that people who have invested a LOT of time in these things over three weeks and were at a level non-stop for a week-and-a-half don't tune in the last day and find that they dropped a level in a day when they hadn't touched that level in weeks.

There has to be a way to do that, but I will never find out because you've wasted a huge amount of my time for the last time. Many things I like about this game, but I am not going to patronize this behaviour.

Comment

Well when I enter my facebook page (usually have play with web3 because my slow internet) I have a lot of msg to my inbox about people who need to stop chaining... Well sometime people said ignore him this is arena time for chaining but sometime people will be mad because they have lost many point

For my opinion how is we back to arena III so there is no chaining but battle between us... no limit in entering battle and just 1 time reffill... we have to play with fun and no hatred right???

Comment

fury

I'm kinda pissed that I was getting to Legend every single day, and then in the last half hour of Arena they recalculated and dropped me back into Hero. Dumped FPs and no luck getting back in.
                Is there a suggestion thread for arenas? For example: posting right at the START of any arena, the times that ranks will be updated. And the last day can either be hourly, or just leave it where its at!
                "En tiedن puoli teistن puoli sekن haluan , ja pidنn alle puolet sinulle puolet sekن ansaitsette."

Comment

Originally posted by Phalarus View Post
                  I'm kinda pissed that I was getting to Legend every single day, and then in the last half hour of Arena they recalculated and dropped me back into Hero. Dumped FPs and no luck getting back in.
                  Is there a suggestion thread for arenas? For example: posting right at the START of any arena, the times that ranks will be updated. And the last day can either be hourly, or just leave it where its at!
                  I'm not sure I understand what you're requesting. The Arena Help in-game says, "At the end of each day, you will be awarded a rank relative to all Arena participants." It was actually quite interesting and unexpected that they did extra updates in the last hours.

Comment

Originally posted by N3RO View Post
                    Well when I enter my facebook page (usually have play with web3 because my slow internet) I have a lot of msg to my inbox about people who need to stop chaining... Well sometime people said ignore him this is arena time for chaining but sometime people will be mad because they have lost many point

For my opinion how is we back to arena III so there is no chaining but battle between us... no limit in entering battle and just 1 time reffill... we have to play with fun and no hatred right???
                    I hated arena 3.
                    Follow CAGT on FB for tips and game updates. You can also follow our Twitter account @CastleAge_GT.
                    New or returning player? Check out this guide

Forum community. Things you should expect when posting here.

Comment

I was legend when it was over, now after many hours I got to hero and got only hero rewards..

Comment

The helmet become slotted is nice, but will there be any other buffs to other arena reward?

Personally, I would love to see an innate 10 Piercing/Resistance on the Chest/Shield, right now Conqueror/Guardian Path Rewards are still superior.

Also, kindly put those items into Item Archive please?

Comment

Originally posted by Jiadelme View Post
                          The helmet become slotted is nice, but will there be any other buffs to other arena reward?

Personally, I would love to see an innate 10 Piercing/Resistance on the Chest/Shield, right now Conqueror/Guardian Path Rewards are still superior.

Also, kindly put those items into Item Archive please?
                          Kindly don't put them in the Item Archive, please? The more unobtainable items go in there, the more of a disadvantage it is for anyone who could not obtain them. Arena rewards should be a bonus, not a forever penalty if you missed it.
                          Level 2xxx
                          Monster-damage data
                          Visit the keep

Comment

Originally posted by Kerowyn View Post
                            Kindly don't put them in the Item Archive, please? The more unobtainable items go in there, the more of a disadvantage it is for anyone who could not obtain them. Arena rewards should be a bonus, not a forever penalty if you missed it.
                            Then they should consider taking out Urmek and the Vanguard Gauntlets from the item archives.

Originally posted by Padaxan
                            You know ETA's are a fool hearty exercise. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON.

Comment

why is Odin so weak, same ability as annika and that my lvl 25 annika is better...., none of the arena 7 items even boosted odin's stats?
                              Hallelujah thank the devs! So, Odin, Annika, and Aesir in a general alliance will give you plus 8.82% to attack, which is 1.82% more than just Annika and Aesir. That sucks but is not so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Asulgard View Post
                                I was legend when it was over, now after many hours I got to hero and got only hero rewards..
                                same thing happened to me, only it was hero -> gladiator. 6 BSI doesn't matter at all when you're level 500 and everyone else is level 600-700. i farmed the crap out of that 105 point revenge button though.

on that note, i think the devs got the last of my money. 3-4 years of paying 10-20 bucks here and there. first time i ever got less than legend in an arena. oh well. it was a good run.

Comment

Working...
                                X