• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Goka
    Adventurer
    • Jun 2010

Gifts and peace offerings...

I i know than gifts and peace offerings are sent via fp but how should i can send it in the game (wich part of this) and how i get it??
  • Death of Rats
    Castle Age Duke/Duchess
    • Jan 2010

The Gifts and Peace Offerings feature was discontinued a long time ago. They can no longer be sent.

Comment

• The King of Nee!
      Banned
      • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Death of Rats View Post
      The Gifts and Peace Offerings feature was discontinued a long time ago. They can no longer be sent.
      but can still be seen they were fun at the time, I dont understand why flowers and pints of beer were stopped, they made the devs money for nothing, 5 fp's for a worthless shinney, and in my case it did stop my chaining when someone/enemy was nice enough to send one, But I do understand why the energy potion gift was stopped, some players opened multi accounts and used the free start up fp's to gift the main account energy potions, you can still see those on active accounts of high level respected players with lots of "suspect gifts", hence I think the devs stopped them n Nee!

edit, ask Techvoid to confirm blackeyedJack's account, he had 38 energy potion gift and not one beer or bunch of flowers, he got banned but I dont know what for, just that he was at the time lolz
      Last edited by The King of Nee!; 06-07-2012, 11:00 PM. Reason: Blackeyejack

Comment

• Mr Lucky
        Castle Age Royalty
        • Feb 2011

*hummms a song* "you never sent me flowers.....hehehhee

Comment

• The King of Nee!
          Banned
          • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Mr Lucky View Post
          *hummms a song* "you never sent me flowers.....hehehhee
          Nee thought it was "you used to send me flowers...." cell block H on brit tv, with the screw viniger titts, reminds Nee of DoR in a nice way lmao n Nee!

Comment

• Goatherd
            Castle Age Royalty
            • Aug 2010

5 FP? Not, I sent a mate in Aussie a pint, and I know it cost 10 FP (unless it counted twice).

Funny, though, my first FP spent was on 3 more army, sad that.
            There is no such word as Goatherder!

Comment

• Goka
              Adventurer
              • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Goatherd View Post
              Funny, though, my first FP spent was on 3 more army, sad that.
              not as sad as buy dexter and lose all the fp :truestory:

so there isn´t any way to send any item? not exclusively potions, but yes flowers or pints of ale? is a pity, i wanted to give one to my girlfriend and she send it to me again... sorry for my english :S

Comment

• Gethsemenerose
                Castle Age Royalty
                • Sep 2009

the WORST was someone made a ******* that if you hit it SENT HIM a potion and CHARGED you for the FP that was what made the Devs finally DROP it...

Comment

Working...
                X