Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.


Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

general help with FP

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • general help with FP

    Hi, on a roll with the vanguard chest I pulled an ambrosia. I'm a level 107. Is she pretty much the best general I can have? I wanted malekus but got her. How good is she?
    What is the best hero for a roll on a chest for my level.?
    Also, how do I purchase generals outside the oracle without Facebook' but just via the app?

    I'm banking on energy because she's all about dfense and heros, but I just got her four levels back, when formulating a more attack hybrid player. Now though, because I was striving on questing for four star quests, I only have 25 heros.

    I'd like to buy a great general like Zin, or Godrick, but don't know how to outside the app.

    Moreover, whose the best hero for the favor points?

    I'm low level(107 Duke) 87 energy, 163 stam, and 4/3 attk - defense

    Whose the best hero for me?( I'm more geared for

    And how do the stack vs Ambrosia?

    Thanks
    The Will to Power will enable us to go beyond good and evil, to become overman- evoking romanticism and reasoning, to see knowledge for what it is, Power and Godlessness.


  • #2
    Three letters dude, ABG

    Always Buy Gorlak, a must for every serious CA player.

    Originally posted by Tass
    1. We haven't been updating PVP much and have been going out of our way to drive traffic away from PVP toward other features for about 4 years.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Eagleonacliff View Post
      Hi, on a roll with the vanguard chest I pulled an ambrosia. I'm a level 107. Is she pretty much the best general I can have? I wanted malekus but got her. How good is she?
      What is the best hero for a roll on a chest for my level.?
      Also, how do I purchase generals outside the oracle without Facebook' but just via the app?

      I'm banking on energy because she's all about dfense and heros, but I just got her four levels back, when formulating a more attack hybrid player. Now though, because I was striving on questing for four star quests, I only have 25 heros.

      I'd like to buy a great general like Zin, or Godrick, but don't know how to outside the app.

      Moreover, whose the best hero for the favor points?

      I'm low level(107 Duke) 87 energy, 163 stam, and 4/3 attk - defense

      Whose the best hero for me?( I'm more geared for

      And how do the stack vs Ambrosia?

      Thanks

      Ambrosia honestly isn't a good general anymore. Hopefully she will regain some of her powers now that the devs have increased max level potential for generals. The problem with the older chest generals is that they have become obsolete due to power creep. What that means is in order for the devs to get people to buy new monthly generals and roll new chests, they have to offer better generals than the ones that are currently out. After a couple years and 5 or 6 new chests, the early ones just get completely left in the dust and Ambrosia is one of them. That being said Ambrosia is still a solid general compared to most others and anyone would consider themselves lucky to pull an Epic general on any given chest attempt so that is good.

      You are right on the money with Zin being worth buying - free 15 stamina points per day is great. There is an uncommon general in one of the chests called Misa - she is an energy version of Zin and gives 30 energy per day which is awesome too. Be careful about Godric, I think he's overrated, he just increases your max energy by 30, which is nice if you level up with him, but he's no where near as good as Misa.

      An option to get more FPs is to buy Dolomar. At level 4 he has +5% crit which is the best in the game. If you use him to farm Skaars you'll ultimately spend less stamina over the long haul and gain slightly more FPs that way. It honestly won't translate to much of an increase, but Dolomar is also the best monster hunting general in terms of sheer damage per stamina spent overtime because of the crit increase.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by pull lead View Post

        You are right on the money with Zin being worth buying - free 15 stamina points per day is great. There is an uncommon general in one of the chests called Misa - she is an energy version of Zin and gives 30 energy per day which is awesome too. Be careful about Godric, I think he's overrated, he just increases your max energy by 30, which is nice if you level up with him, but he's no where near as good as Misa.
        Misa is common. Ascension chest. You need to be level 200 to roll it.

        Comment


        • #5
          Thanks a lot. Dont, and won't do Facebook , though- play from app. How can I buy without Facebook?
          The Will to Power will enable us to go beyond good and evil, to become overman- evoking romanticism and reasoning, to see knowledge for what it is, Power and Godlessness.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by RAUKO View Post
            Misa is common. Ascension chest. You need to be level 200 to roll it.
            Thanks for the correction. Even better chances to get her then.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Eagleonacliff View Post
              Thanks a lot. Dont, and won't do Facebook , though- play from app. How can I buy without Facebook?
              They say they're going to update the app (and FB, for that matter) soon so that you can buy any of the previous monthlies whenever. Currently you have to be in the right ten-level slot to get that particular general.

              There's another thread floating around somewhere in the Mobile section that lists who you can buy when. I'll find it and post it here.

              EDIT: http://174.37.115.166/cforum/showthread.php?t=62106
              Last edited by CastleAgeBrock; 05-07-2012, 07:23 PM. Reason: I DUN FOUNDED IT! HOORAY!!

              Boot Me Gently
              ! Chain Me Daily! Add Me Nicely! Follow CAGT on FB for tips and game updates. You can also follow the Twitter account @CastleAge_GT.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Eagleonacliff View Post
                Thanks a lot. Dont, and won't do Facebook , though- play from app. How can I buy without Facebook?
                ....unless you were talking about how to just buy FP in general. You can do that in-game from the Oracle herself. Buying from her goes straight through your iTunes. It's a far-too-easy way to buy them, trust me.

                Boot Me Gently
                ! Chain Me Daily! Add Me Nicely! Follow CAGT on FB for tips and game updates. You can also follow the Twitter account @CastleAge_GT.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by pull lead View Post
                  You are right on the money with Zin being worth buying - free 15 stamina points per day is great. There is an uncommon general in one of the chests called Misa - she is an energy version of Zin and gives 30 energy per day which is awesome too. Be careful about Godric, I think he's overrated, he just increases your max energy by 30, which is nice if you level up with him, but he's no where near as good as Misa.
                  Godric is only +20, that said he's still pretty good value if you get him early enough. I got enough use out of him - including WC when he was still shapely for it - I wouldn't consider his investment wasted.

                  If you use him maybe a handful of times, then yeah, that's definitely wasted.

                  He has some goody that mildly boosts him I think, but it's not worth it.

                  Misa is not worth it simply because of the average cost in FPs to haul her out of the chest. I dumped the mathsy side of it into the sticky thread. Nice consolation, but Zin is way, way, way better, and will pay even the most ardent hunter back eventually.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Cerbykins View Post
                    Godric is only +20, that said he's still pretty good value if you get him early enough. I got enough use out of him - including WC when he was still shapely for it - I wouldn't consider his investment wasted.

                    If you use him maybe a handful of times, then yeah, that's definitely wasted.

                    He has some goody that mildly boosts him I think, but it's not worth it.

                    Misa is not worth it simply because of the average cost in FPs to haul her out of the chest. I dumped the mathsy side of it into the sticky thread. Nice consolation, but Zin is way, way, way better, and will pay even the most ardent hunter back eventually.
                    actually misa is twice as good :v but I doubt you get her for 60 fp so...
                    feel epic Y u hit ursوlf??? RIP:PvPvM

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by kenster View Post
                      Three letters dude, ABG

                      Always Buy Gorlak, a must for every serious CA player.
                      Go f**k yourself already, Kenster. Not everyone knows Gorlak sucks donkey balls and you trolling a new player with it might make him waste 30FP. Have a care what you spew out. Tired of your bull****...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Yuhake View Post
                        Go f**k yourself already, Kenster. Not everyone knows Gorlak sucks donkey balls and you trolling a new player with it might make him waste 30FP. Have a care what you spew out. Tired of your bull****...

                        Originally posted by Tass
                        1. We haven't been updating PVP much and have been going out of our way to drive traffic away from PVP toward other features for about 4 years.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by kenster View Post
                          He has a point, you are a douchebag for trying to troll someone that didn't know better.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Cerbykins View Post
                            Misa is not worth it simply because of the average cost in FPs to haul her out of the chest. I dumped the mathsy side of it into the sticky thread. Nice consolation, but Zin is way, way, way better, and will pay even the most ardent hunter back eventually.
                            if it's any consolation, i got misa on my first try on the ascension chest
                            the final goodbye has come

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              from what i gathered about the poster, they want to be an attack leaning hybrid...so id go with godric (if they do not own kilgore), then zin, and then dolomar.

                              on lower end monsters like ragnarok, skaar, serpents, genesis, etc- you only need about 200 defense to heal for a decent amount.

                              on most monsters, you need 400 defense to heal for 15k with 10 energy.

                              on the new monsters (which you shouldnt attempt until about level 400), you need 600 defense to heal for 10k energy.

                              so if you are interested in monsters, just be aware that monsters need some energy/defense as well
                              Owner of 6.32 LSI, Over 1600 Stamina, and 7 Monster Alchemy Divine Items

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X