Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.


Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

O-ok...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • O-ok...

    The thread doesn't say who closed it, could you pm me pls?

  • #2
    It wasn't me, but it was closed because you were stupidly asking how to get gifts to cheat in the game.
    Last edited by kiknchikn; 08-15-2011, 04:49 AM. Reason: I'm the king of typos tonight
    Fear the Legendary Ninja Poultry.
    The Ninja Poultry laughs at you.

    Comment


    • #3
      Actually, the stupidity is all your own assumption. In fact, I was truly trying to figure out how the hell anyone has that many of anything in their keep. I struggle to feed kobo twice or thrice a week.

      I was merely trying to start a discussion about a game in a -gasp- forum about -gasp II- the aforementioned game. Heaven forbid I didn't know people actually take the time to cheat on the gifting too. I don't have that much time on my hands, nor am I so inclined to.

      As for this thread, it was posted because I would like the courtesy of knowing who closed my thread and why when I broke not one single rule stated anywhere in that thread. What you assume and what is true can be wholly different. Your narrow-mindedness defines me not.

      Comment


      • #4
        how... i got bored of gifting. and still farm stuffs.

        my atlantean map piece x109.
        my red eggs count.. i don't even want to count it.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Anisixia View Post
          Actually, the stupidity is all your own assumption. In fact, I was truly trying to figure out how the hell anyone has that many of anything in their keep. I struggle to feed kobo twice or thrice a week.

          I was merely trying to start a discussion about a game in a -gasp- forum about -gasp II- the aforementioned game. Heaven forbid I didn't know people actually take the time to cheat on the gifting too. I don't have that much time on my hands, nor am I so inclined to.

          As for this thread, it was posted because I would like the courtesy of knowing who closed my thread and why when I broke not one single rule stated anywhere in that thread. What you assume and what is true can be wholly different. Your narrow-mindedness defines me not.
          +1 etc etc for 10
          There is no such word as Goatherder!

          Comment


          • #6
            You asked how do the players get all those eggs? Which, atm, is mainly talked about on the forums in regards to sea serpent eggs. Not only that you said you only have 30 eggs, so that instantly sent off alarms.
            Army Code: 6B3325


            Thanks to CH for the siggy !

            Comment


            • #7
              I farm, and have 7 map pcs. I have a total of 20 eggs, dragon, b and snake combined. The snake ones are random, I can't fathom how you can just have this crap laying around. One person pm'd me that they use alts, but that seems like it would be an enormous time suck. I want that much crap to feed that goblin bastard, to whit my initial thread, I need some gifting army members. I guess a better question, with the same connotations: How do you find army members who gift or will at least gift you back. If I had a dozen consistent peeps, I could get more than 3 shots a week at that bloody staff!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Anisixia View Post
                I guess a better question, with the same connotations: How do you find army members who gift or will at least gift you back. If I had a dozen consistent peeps, I could get more than 3 shots a week at that bloody staff!
                Oh. Easy, what you want to do is go to the main Castle Age Forum page, scroll down to...Monster Help/Add Me!, and it is the first sticky thread on the page. The name is Official Facebook "Add Me" Request Thread.
                Army Code: 6B3325


                Thanks to CH for the siggy !

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by chowmein123 View Post
                  You asked how do the players get all those eggs? Which, atm, is mainly talked about on the forums in regards to sea serpent eggs. Not only that you said you only have 30 eggs, so that instantly sent off alarms.
                  I stated the question in context to the issue on the forum, because, that is how the logic followed to the question in my mind.

                  I said nothing of the sort with regard to having 30 eggs, I referenced they having 30 sitting around.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Try a gifting group, there are plenty. Look around.
                    Level 273 Prince/Warguard

                    AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!! OI OI OI!!

                    Fight Me

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      - notepad,
                      - +- couple years playing time,
                      - initiative in keeping a daily gift list.
                      - pick a time, accept all, then return gift to all, same time, every day.


                      not that hard, because if you can't do it, you think others can't do it.. that's preposterous.
                      Last edited by hane; 08-15-2011, 05:08 AM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Anisixia View Post
                        I stated the question in context to the issue on the forum, because, that is how the logic followed to the question in my mind.

                        I said nothing of the sort with regard to having 30 eggs, I referenced they having 30 sitting around.
                        Well, I was only letting you know why your topic was closed, also my post earlier gives you simple instructions on where to find what you need.
                        Army Code: 6B3325


                        Thanks to CH for the siggy !

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by chowmein123 View Post
                          Oh. Easy, what you want to do is go to the main Castle Age Forum page, scroll down to...Monster Help/Add Me!, and it is the first sticky thread on the page. The name is Official Facebook "Add Me" Request Thread.
                          Are those people active? I'm in FP farmer and other than members of my guild, I see nothing from anyone. I refused to go into the main guild so I'm in a tiny bud guild and it's not really working fabulously in this regard.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Anisixia View Post
                            Are those people active? I'm in FP farmer and other than members of my guild, I see nothing from anyone. I refused to go into the main guild so I'm in a tiny bud guild and it's not really working fabulously in this regard.
                            Those players are random players so I have no idea. They are just players to either A) Increase your army size or B) Hopefully you find a few that will give you back gifts.
                            Army Code: 6B3325


                            Thanks to CH for the siggy !

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Hane, I do that, but after one or two exchanges, people drop off, then surface two months later. That is a little depressing.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X