Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

CA History Lesson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CA History Lesson?

About when did Castle Age start? I'd like to figure out how long before I started playing which it's been about 2 years now did the game start up.

Feb 2009 .

Comment

Thank you

Comment

I'm not a CC player really, (maybe a total of 60 / 70 bucks US) I'm lvl 420 now... it's soooo sick that I see lvl 4000 +.

Comment

Originally posted by milk1620 View Post
          I'm not a CC player really, (maybe a total of 60 / 70 bucks US) I'm lvl 420 now... it's soooo sick that I see lvl 4000 +.
          I'd be exactly the same as you... Sitting at 420, spent about the same... Im sure these level 4000's have spent way more than 10 times the amount we have...

Comment

lvl 434 right now, and i've been playing for since march 2010, so less than you...

I probably have like 2x your stam and energy though
            Follow CAGT on FB for tips and game updates. You can also follow our Twitter account @CastleAge_GT.
            New or returning player? Check out this guide

Forum community. Things you should expect when posting here.

Comment

yeah probably these are my stats no keep link just yet
              level 420 Baron
              500 Max Energy
              525 Max Stamina
              870 Attack
              870 Defense
              411 Max Health

Comment

"▌ ╬each ▲narchy(zergy)™", level 434 King
                516 Max Energy
                748 Max Stamina
                1205 Attack
                515 Defense
                132 (+9)Max Health

You have a lot of health O_O
                Follow CAGT on FB for tips and game updates. You can also follow our Twitter account @CastleAge_GT.
                New or returning player? Check out this guide

Forum community. Things you should expect when posting here.

Comment

Iv been playing roughly about as long as zserg (im to lazy to work it out though), have refilled now and then mainly to help friends monsters out that needed it from time to time. So probably around the same kinda outlay as Milk.

Level 446 High King
                  450 Max Energy
                  605 Max Stamina
                  1000 Attack
                  825 Defense
                  205 Max Health

Used to be purely monster hunter, then got chained for months by someone, so decided to beef up more, then chained them back all the way to HK

Comment

I think I started in May 2009
                    *edit* According to the Chronology thread, I started around March 2009

Level 434

got chained for months by someone, so decided to beef up more
                    Same happened to me around level 120'ish, everyday for 3 months when I was around level 130; he alone gave me over 9000 losses and getting I think 2pts per win; I didn't hit back either. I was at 0 health often, so I quested during that time and tried to beef up defense. I still have a long way to go, but at least I'm taking steps
                    Last edited by shutterbug; 08-21-2011, 02:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by shutterbug View Post
                      Same happened to me around level, everyday for 3 months when I was around level 130; he alone gave me over 9000 losses and getting 2pts, I think; I didn't hit back either. So, I quested during that time and tried to beef up defense. I still have a long way to go, but at least I'm taking steps
                      I purely raised my attack to beat my chainer, every time he hit, i hit back, got the odd win..slowly got more and more wins...then was winning all my hits. At that point i thought id boost def to annoy him more.

Ended up getting quite a lot of bounces, it really must have annoyed the hell out of him, he was a cocky so and so, so made me smile every time i saw a bounce lol. Not been attacked for over 6 months by him now though..

We all have our own ways of doing stats, thats why u can never fully tell how strong/weak someone is gonna be.. only reason i still enjoy guild battles really..the anticipation of is this hit gonna be a win or loss lol.

Comment

I started in Feb 2010

Level 478 Baron

1121 Max Energy
                        1060 Max Stamina
                        1000 Attack
                        230 Defense
                        145 Max Health
                        Arena 1: Gladiator
                        Arena 2: Vanguard
                        Arena 3: Hero
                        Arena 4: Gladiator
                        Arena 5: Brawler

Comment

I had to go back to the chronology thread to figure it out. I started in October 09.

Level 437
                          540 nrg
                          570 stam
                          1001 att
                          940 def
                          176 hth

Started with monster hunter build. When GB came out I started adding to att and def. Now I'm not great for either, lol. For some reason I've never been chained. Don't know why
                          Last edited by wizard rose; 08-13-2011, 04:43 PM.
                          Sig by Cornhole the Game

Comment

Originally posted by zserg View Post
                            You have a lot of health O_O
                            yeah working on the festival achievements I keep telling myself I'm going to get all the "game achievements" done in this game lol yeah right

Comment

so this is "show how old you are in CA" and "what's your stat like now"
                              Last edited by solkyro; 08-13-2011, 04:50 PM.
                              the final goodbye has come

Comment

Working...
                              X