Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Funny arena chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unique1267 View Post
    Disappointing thread so far .. way too much spam and very few actual funny arena posts
    uhmmm you haven't seen spam yet

Comment

I like spamming in Guild Chat:
      Jorn of Team Torwind Centurions wrote:
      "Matthew, in case you read this, try Mr Plow In West. You might actually win. And not wake the East Gate all the time :P"
      34 minutes, 41 seconds ago:
      Francis of Team Torwind Centurions wrote:
      ""
      36 minutes, 7 seconds ago:
      "MATTHEW NEEDS COFFEE TOO!!!"
      38 minutes, 21 seconds ago:
      "Uhmm Cleric. WHERE IS MY COFFEE!!!"
      38 minutes, 44 seconds ago:
      "PS mage attack needed in East, someone lost against the mage... "
      39 minutes, 43 seconds ago:
      "Sorry, I forgot: "Thank you"."
      40 minutes, 11 seconds ago:
      "Uhmmm, mages, could you use poly on inactives instead of confuse, than at least we can kill them. Confuse REALLY does NOTHING for Nobody..."

Comment

Originally posted by Ati2de View Post
        uhmmm you haven't seen spam yet
        Actually I was hoping someone would call me on my ironic post for what it really is. Yep, just another less obvious spam post.
        Hawkster

Comment

I just posted "Don't Tase me bro" at the beginning of the current battle and bastards took me from 2350 health to 0 instantly.
          Guilds: CA PvPvM - HoD Noobs n Roses
          DW "Whoever Slaytanic was a while ago he actually hit me as well. Isnt he in our guild?"
          A1: Legend, A2: Hero, A3: Hero A4: Vanguard A5: FU HOD: AV

Comment

Jack of Team Tormented Crusade wrote:
            "I HATE evade. It is the most despicable, cowardly, underhanded...oh, wait, I use evade when I play Rogue.... Never mind."

Karie {HEℜT-ℜ} of Team Tormented Crusade wrote:
            "decisions decisions on a speed kill; it will give you more bonus, yes it will; but oh think of the tokens which we waste; I like to kill slowly not with haste; alas it all counts the same in the wins; which is good since I'm left kicking elites in the shins :P spam away...spam away "

This had us rolling
            Last edited by Vixen; 08-08-2011, 05:43 PM.

Comment

He's hitting me now. i bounce him 50% of the time and win 100% of the time. Think I will keep him dead for a while and report his alt.

☠Slaytanic☠ of Team Zenarean Guard wrote:
              "No I haven't put a poly on you until just now for whining. You aren't worth 240. I don't poly spam anyways I poly/hit/poly/hit actives."

4 minutes, 45 seconds ago:
              Ben of Team Telfarion Zealots wrote:
              "Are you admitting to being the ass?"

☠Slaytanic☠ of Team Zenarean Guard wrote:
              "If you are playing an alt in arena then I'm glad you've been poly spammed. "

1 minute, 6 seconds ago:
              "I have to admit though that the mages are really pissing me off in this game. 6 polies on one person is just being an a_____e."

7 minutes, 41 seconds ago:
              "But it doesn't seem to act the same way as it does in GB or FB. I ask because my alt is playing Mage in Arena and I totally stopped using confuse due to how it effects me in arena."

30 minutes, 42 seconds ago:
              "I don't get what is wrong with confuse in arena. In GB and in FB when I have confuse on me, I hit myself at least 2 times (sometimes more) and it cost a chunk! But in arena, I hit myself about once every three times I'm confused and it is only for 25-35 points. Anyone else notice these anomalies?"
              Last edited by Slaytanic; 08-12-2011, 04:05 PM.
              Guilds: CA PvPvM - HoD Noobs n Roses
              DW "Whoever Slaytanic was a while ago he actually hit me as well. Isnt he in our guild?"
              A1: Legend, A2: Hero, A3: Hero A4: Vanguard A5: FU HOD: AV

Comment

"Did everyone sign the petition to extend Arena another two weeks, and for a more powerful Mage general?"

And yes, I am quoting myself from my current battle chat
                Last edited by thomasj8; 08-12-2011, 05:49 PM.
                Chimوra

Comment

We were thrashing the other team, made me chuckle anyway

John of Team Balefist Barbarians wrote:
                  "not really, but thanks for the vote of confidence."

8 minutes, 8 seconds ago:
                  Michael of Team Tormented Crusade wrote:
                  "looks like this will be a very close battle"

10 minutes, 16 seconds ago:
                  "excuse me, it was a generally-speaking tip "

11 minutes, 13 seconds ago:
                  紫 of Team Tormented Crusade wrote:
                  "excuse me Im woman "

12 minutes, 45 seconds ago:
                  "pro tip #32: if an opposing cleric has revive equipped, be sure to stun him before he has a chance to use it on himself again."

Comment

Originally posted by thomasj8 View Post
                    "Did everyone sign the petition to extend Arena another two weeks, and for a more powerful Mage general?"

And yes, I am quoting myself from my current battle chat
                    LMAO, you trolldog, you! XD

Comment

2 minutes, 52 seconds ago:
                      Barney of Team Bringers of Doom wrote:
                      "i have too many pts cuz i used FPs,, & i dont hit to get pts but to help my team win,, not my fault that i get 240 per hit "

3 minutes, 44 seconds ago:
                      priest Team Illvasan Phalanx wrote:
                      "most of them are, anyways. and to whoever confused me the whole time, it didn't work against me. but hey, you got your points. good win, BoD."

4 minutes, 1 second ago:
                      Fabien of Team Illvasan Phalanx wrote:
                      "lolol"

5 minutes, 28 seconds ago:
                      TRACY of Team Illvasan Phalanx wrote:
                      "If I am hitting you, you are not stunned, until you are at 0. Even with 1 health, your abilities work, but not at 0. And I hate mages...they are selfish and like to rack up the points. Your points show that."

25 minutes, 47 seconds ago:
                      Tundra Wolf of Team Illvasan Phalanx wrote:
                      "hahahaha"

35 minutes, 14 seconds ago:
                      Fabien of Team Illvasan Phalanx wrote:
                      "lol ... arena "

40 minutes, 29 seconds ago:
                      Barney of Team Bringers of Doom wrote:
                      "@Tracy why d u keep hitting on me,, i'm f...... stunned damn it !!! help your team win "

57 minutes, 20 seconds ago:
                      Tundra Wolf of Team Illvasan Phalanx wrote:
                      "No messages posted yet, be the first to post a arena battle message!"
                      There is no such word as Goatherder!

Comment

I am he as you are he as you are me
                        And we are all together
                        I am the eggman, they are the eggmen
                        I am the walrus, goo goo goo joob
                        so listen to me
                        It was real and sometimes fun but not real fun anymore. ~ See ya 'round ~ Inactive after arena

Comment

Decided to post something to waste all of ya's time some. :P Read from bottom up. I was in team For The Kobo and we lost 1 to 24 in the end.

Uchū Kitsune最高権力 {DoCA of Team Balefist Barbarians wrote:
                          "I agree with you it is too much up to chance and less proof f the build"

31 minutes, 1 second ago:
                          TRIGUN Darknight's who say Nee of Team For The Kobo wrote:
                          "Arena activity dropped by 55% from last time, there aren't many of us left, so be nice. I enjoy arena and a chance at BIS gear, just hope next time there are no teams~"

35 minutes, 55 seconds ago:
                          Uchū Kitsune最高権力 {DoCA of Team Balefist Barbarians wrote:
                          "I do not believe in poly or confusing and would never hurt another point except by winning"

36 minutes, 18 seconds ago:
                          Brandy of Team Balefist Barbarians wrote:
                          "either way I'm sick of animosity and hate in Arena--lots of us are friends and ive met new friends in here and the EVIl is just wrong"

37 minutes, 3 seconds ago:
                          Michele of Team Balefist Barbarians wrote:
                          "Good luck to you all!"

37 minutes, 22 seconds ago:
                          "ok well I guess yall are saying the rules posted under Arena are incorrect"

40 minutes, 19 seconds ago:
                          Phong of Team Balefist Barbarians wrote:
                          "Yesterday i get 35% in 59'55'' :]"

40 minutes, 51 seconds ago:
                          {LIG}Doppelganger{TheGang TRT} of Team Balefist Barbarians wrote:
                          "to you Brandy , n u r wrong , u can have + 35 % any time u bring all down before time runs out , just so u know , im out of ammo see ya for next have fun ;]"

40 minutes, 51 seconds ago:
                          "both teams can ;]"

41 minutes, 53 seconds ago:
                          "be nice dopelganger we can still chain you :P"

42 minutes, 15 seconds ago:
                          "doesnt matter cuz YOU DONT GET 35% unless in 1st 30 min--"

43 minutes ago:
                          "Gandra--who's ur comment "whatever" directed to"

44 minutes, 34 seconds ago:
                          "I'm saying mathematically getting 4600+25% is bigger than 4200+35%, use a calculator i bet you FP the extra 2 tokens will give you a bigger return"

45 minutes, 10 seconds ago:
                          Remor of Team For The Kobo wrote:
                          "well we appreciate that... thank you"

45 minutes, 14 seconds ago:
                          "whatever ;]"

46 minutes, 1 second ago:
                          "thank you for the info Trigun. it would've been nicer if the skill is called Mirror alone. they can copy the level, the hp and the BSI. :]"

46 minutes, 21 seconds ago:
                          "I apologize to the 2 I stunned when first entered"

47 minutes, 45 seconds ago:
                          "let the Actives get their pts--you will be surprised how many will rtf when u need it"

48 minutes, 18 seconds ago:
                          "i get + 35 once its better nor 25% ;]"

48 minutes, 43 seconds ago:
                          "If the winning team defeats the opposing team within 30 minutes of the start of the Arena Battle, the winning team will receive an additional 10% bonus to their collection of Arena Points SO STOP "

50 minutes, 55 seconds ago:
                          "35% is not better than 25% with 2 extra coins"

51 minutes, 14 seconds ago:
                          "NO YOU CANT--ONLY IN !St 30 min so STOP"

51 minutes, 34 seconds ago:
                          "AS I GET POLYED--so much 4 that"

51 minutes, 50 seconds ago:
                          "we can get + 35 % ;]"

52 minutes, 20 seconds ago:
                          "MY TEAM--stop--you might want favor returned next battle--THINK about it"

52 minutes, 26 seconds ago:
                          ";] just thought it's a bit overkill to win and hurt my activity."

53 minutes, 15 seconds ago:
                          "I agree--TACKY SELFISH ****TY"

53 minutes, 53 seconds ago:
                          "Jerry Im not mage--didnt poly you and wont hit you--totally understand--seeing how mages who confuse me whole let me get crap 4 pts ;]"

54 minutes, 40 seconds ago:
                          "oh hells nah your winning that bad and freakin poly me, isn't losing 25% enough have a freakin heart"

55 minutes, 5 seconds ago:
                          "ok I wont kill ;]"

55 minutes, 32 seconds ago:
                          "always nice to wake up to a winning battle--even though I wouldve jumped in either way"

56 minutes, 12 seconds ago:
                          "please don't kill us before time runs out we need activity to :["

1 hour, 4 minutes ago:
                          "It clones your pic name & level, normally the hp gives ya away~ your stats stay the same, still cool for AB very very sneaky don't attack me im a level 1500. lol"

1 hour, 13 minutes ago:
                          "what does it do exactly? does it mimic the same BSI as well?"

1 hour, 16 minutes ago:
                          "that ability is so sneaky for arena doesn't work for gb or fb but arena the levels are all over the place, i just happened to see him before the change."

1 hour, 18 minutes ago:
                          "by the way bottom south is a 400ish mage using clone tactic"

Comment

Working...
                          X