Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Level 900 and above Fightlist question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level 900 and above Fightlist question

Is the fight list that screwed up over level 900 that it shows 600 and 700 levels lower?

I'm a lvl 350 and a full PVP build so it takes days to level - but the last 3 or 4 weeks I have been getting hit by lots of people from level 900 to 1200.

At my rate of leveling it will take me 2 years to get to that level.

I hate to think I'm wasting my time playing a game that can only produce fight list and stuff 700 levels below me to attack. Hell with that many skill points I hate to think I wasted years of time to just attack the people I'm fighting and killing right now.

Is it that bad at those levels that you have nothing to fight with your own skills or close to your levels?
    BSI: 7.11
    LSI: 1.97

blame battle list, maybe ppl lv 900-1200 too lazy to refresh page or they already refresh couple times but still show up your name
    om Ndut ( CAI ) [CAN] landed a CRITICAL HIT on Ouroboros's Main Body hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage[34,227,567]! Ouroboros's Main Body dealt 0 damage.

Comment

Originally posted by mfhCastleAge View Post
      Is the fight list that screwed up over level 900 that it shows 600 and 700 levels lower?

I'm a lvl 350 and a full PVP build so it takes days to level - but the last 3 or 4 weeks I have been getting hit by lots of people from level 900 to 1200.

I hate to think I'm wasting my time playing a game that can only produce fight list and stuff 700 levels below me to attack. Hell with that many skill points I hate to think I wasted years of time to just attack the people I'm fighting and killing right now.

Is it that bad at those levels that you have nothing to fight with your own skills or close to your levels?
      You are in the gauntlet, get used to it sadly. Most of those high level people power-leveled their way up there, so the only way they can win is by reaching down several hundred levels.
      Team Red
      Vampire King
      Level: 34X Battle Rank: High King War Rank: Lt Colonel
      PvPvM, the few, the proud, the psychotic.

Comment

Yes it is that bad unfortunately I seldom invade/duel these days except for personal vendettas, but even for War, all I get are level 300s. (I'm level 559). I only get level 1000s and above very briefly--and when they're on, it seems like it takes only a few secs before the list goes back to level 300

FWIW, I think you're probably in a hit list though. When I reached the gauntlet it was an anticlimax--nowhere as dangerous as I thought it was. The super high level tends to be nicer too--they hit 5-10 times and move on. (NOT ALL, but most do.)
        Feel The Black Dread: ΒΛŁΞɌΙΘΠ ☣CAIN☣

(September 2011) Battles/Wars Won 96534
        (December 11, 2011) Battles/Wars Won 104449

Comment

you wont reach level 900 in two years with a pvp build as level 400 is only 1.000.000 total xp but level 700 is 3,000.000+ xp level 900 is 5,000,000+ xp so you not a fifth of the way there yet,

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Devious View Post
            you wont reach level 900 in two years with a pvp build as level 400 is only 1.000.000 total xp but level 700 is 3,000.000+ xp level 900 is 5,000,000+ xp so you not a fifth of the way there yet,
            I'd estimate 10-15 years, depending on how fast his lvling speed it xD
            UC Davis Works like google, but get free fb credits

Comment

Originally posted by Zeira View Post
              You are in the gauntlet, get used to it sadly. Most of those high level people power-leveled their way up there, so the only way they can win is by reaching down several hundred levels.
              they're still handing him his arse on a plate though aren't they.

Comment

Actually I've been getting an abnormally large number of lvl 900+ players hitting me for war rankings these past few weeks. The only legit way that can happen is if I'm coming up on their battle list more often, probably just luck of the draw though. My advice? Just ride it out

Comment

Until high level players reach the highest current War rank, it will be a War chainfest and all level 300's with decent War rank are the main course.
                  ⚡️FURY KNIGHT⚡️
                  .......lvl 1.5k
                  .....2ke | 2ks
                  ..367h | bsi 7.2
                  Originally posted by Luxor The Moonprince
                  Add's do not ever affect your BSI.
                  BSI is your bragging rights.

Comment

Levels have no true meaning. Those player at lvl900 might of started the game the same day you did. The fact that you listened to the BSI talk and followed it is the main culprit. You were the one that destroyed your leveling speed. Hence, are deficient in skill points. In fact many of those 900 level players could of started AFTER you did and didn't CC. No way of knowing. All this time you have been focusing on being strong for your level. You should of been focusing on being strong for the amount of total time playing.
                    The 300 Rule
                    A Comprehensive Guide to Monster Hunting
                    Power Levelers Anonymous Informational Threads - Try Here First
                    Monster Damage / Loot Spreadsheet

Comment

Originally posted by adam ahman View Post
                      Until high level players reach the highest current War rank, it will be a War chainfest and all level 300's with decent War rank are the main course.
                      I've been loving it.. Watching lvl 800's bounce off my council 7/10 times.. I ranked up from them hitting and losing
                      Originally posted by AnjaFfm
                      Those who disagree are probably young people. With not much knowledge of history (also the history of the religion they call Christianity) and of human nature.
                      "ROTFL Flirt 1 hit and dead and I got this :P"
                      Battle Victory in Castle Age! DavidJ †ΛҜΩ AA ❂ CAGR is conquering the world of Castle Age and has won 100000 battles!

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Dufduf View Post
                        Levels have no true meaning. Those player at lvl900 might of started the game the same day you did. The fact that you listened to the BSI talk and followed it is the main culprit. You were the one that destroyed your leveling speed. Hence, are deficient in skill points. In fact many of those 900 level players could of started AFTER you did and didn't CC. No way of knowing. All this time you have been focusing on being strong for your level. You should of been focusing on being strong for the amount of total time playing.
                        LOL.

How many LVL900s do you know that:

1)Haven't used a CC to get there.

From those how many:

2) Have a build that can beat a LVL350 pvper.

Don't you guys get tired about going on and on, and on about the same discussion?
                        !=> My ATM! <=!--BSI & LSI--CA grammar wall of shame-- CA en Espaٌol---Level Vs. Experience---

Comment

Yeah the plain fact is that a lot people really high level are power levelers, they have no att/def. I have only seen one perticular person lately say level 342 and it has been confirmed he bounced a someone more than 2 times is level.
                          TheMonkeyKing ☠Ⓦ☠Ⓑ☠ landed a CRITICAL HIT on Vargulis's Right Wing hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage[61,397,665]!
                          200 stamina Ultimate Mode
                          Lvl80 5 Star Malekus** Lvl74 6 Star Dolomar Lvl79 5 Star Monkey King

Comment

Originally posted by Hfaistos View Post
                            LOL.

How many LVL900s do you know that:

1)Haven't used a CC to get there.

From those how many:

2) Have a build that can beat a LVL350 pvper.

Don't you guys get tired about going on and on, and on about the same discussion?
                            LOL. You got a point there.

In a strange quiescence I was searching for YOU. Yes you. I hadn't realized the thread you started http://castleageforums.com/cforum/sh...ad.php?t=21439 is "Battle Strength Index (BSI) vs. Levelling Speed Index (LSI)" The thread I was posting to recently. But it's on page 59 and I didn't notice (I was looking for page 1). So for the past 30 min or so I was trying to remember that thread. I want to see if I am a PL or hybrid these days. I will know that Greek icon pic when I see it, and then you replied to this post, as I was looking for you. Weird huh?? Then I realized duh, I could of just gone to the OP of the last thread I was at. lol.

But any way, yes it's getting old. But when someone got this "Lost Puppy" it will take x many years to get to level...why me??? I'm like, really?? really? That's like me looking in the mirror and saying, "Why am I fat???" Sorry just couldn't let it go.
                            Last edited by Lord Dufduf; 12-27-2010, 01:21 PM.
                            The 300 Rule
                            A Comprehensive Guide to Monster Hunting
                            Power Levelers Anonymous Informational Threads - Try Here First
                            Monster Damage / Loot Spreadsheet

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Dufduf View Post
                              But any way, yes it's getting old. But when someone got this "Lost Puppy" it will take x many years to get to level...why me??? I'm like, really?? really? That's like me looking in the mirror and saying, "Why am I fat???"
                              I didn't see any lost puppy look at the OP.

He simply seemed dissapointed that when he'll be lvl 900 he'll have to reach down 600 lvls because the battle page would show him only lower lvls. That's all I saw.

Whether or not he gets to lvl 900 is an entirely different discussion and has nothing to do with the OPs question imo.

Follow CAGT on FB for tips and game updates. You can also follow our Twitter account @CastleAge_GT.
                              New or returning player? Check out this guide

Forum community. Things you should expect when posting here.

Comment

Working...
                              X