Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Castle Age Game Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Castle Age Game Information

Busy creating an app for offline use which will contain all the Castle Age information you will ever need.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...3523395&ref=mf

If you want to provide some feedback and suggestions please feel free to do so.

Also want to include some of the tutorials posted in these forums. Any objections? Will ask the authors permission before hand off course
    Level: 40x - BSI: 4.27- LSI: 4.16

You know, we already have the Castle Age Wikia for that (link on my sig). But thanks for putting up infos about Castle Age on Facebook itself. A great way to educate new players. If you can get them to read it, of course.
    Originally posted by Bertrand Russell
    "War does not determine who is right - only who is left."
    Castle Age Wikia - Help Me With Monsters!

Comment

Got a couple of people interested and I do know all about the wikia and have been using it for my own gaming so far to be honest.

I just require an offline version which will be easy to navigate and understand for less educated players that do not understand everything in detail.

Will also contain your own personal stats and calculate more or less what your attack and defense strengths are for duel as well as invasion. Personally I enjoy toying around and would ideally prefer to know more or less what my strengths are and would be if I added a bit of this and a bit of that before spending the energy and stamina to go and get it.

Even if no one uses it wont mind lol. It was created for my own use or rather it is in the process of being created for that reason. Just thought I'd share if someone else is interested.

And it's more of a visual aid rather than making them read to much and boring them to death hehehe

Comment

excellent work. Shows ur dedication for the game. i love it. Keep it up bro.
        Prince::Master Warguard::Enforcer--> Level 273
        Dr3/\M3R
        I am 95.0% qualified to be a Ronin
        [DSC] Legio XIII ARMS

Comment

Small update

Small update. Due to new job and other paying private projects have little time.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...&ref=fbx_album

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...&ref=fbx_album

Comment

Originally posted by Cybotage View Post
            calculate more or less what your attack and defense strengths are for duel as well as invasion.
            Hi, I would very much like to use your invasion calculator. Where can I go to access/download it?

Thanks
            UC Davis Works like google, but get free fb credits

Comment

Originally posted by ucdPolarBear View Post
              Hi, I would very much like to use your invasion calculator. Where can I go to access/download it?

Thanks
              Still busy adding all the items. Generals are pretty much done for now. The overview screen will contain the approximate duel and invasion strength calculations based on your own stats, army size, active general and items. Calculations will be done for attack and defense strength and will create a list of items that will be used.

No download as for now but will gladly PM you the calculations during the course of the week once it's finalized.

Bare in mind that my database contains the attack strength (att+0.7def) and defense strength (0.7def + att) for each item, general and soldier. All generals have been assigned maxarmy values of 501 apart from the ones with special abilities like Meph. if your army size is smaller than 501 your maxarmy is set to your armysize.

Off the top of my head it will look something like this:
              Attack : (maxarmy*PlayerAttStr) + sum(SoldierAttStr) + sum(GeneralAttStr) + sum(WeaponAttStr) + sum(ItemAttStr) + sum(MagicAttStr) ... Each sum calculation will only take the top x items untill either your army size is reached or you have hit the equipped general's maximum apart from the generals where your maxarmy will be divided by 5 first to determine your maximum nr of generals that will be used.

Same will go for defense just using the defensestrength values

Comment

Originally posted by Cybotage View Post
                Bare in mind that my database contains the attack strength (att+0.7def) and defense strength (0.7def + att) for each item, general and soldier.
                I presume this is just a copy and paste error on your part in this post...

but just in case it isn't... you want 70% of att and 100% of defence value when defending...
                | Some noob, noobing about. Chain me |
                | Keep Links | FaceBook or Web3 |
                | The Unicorn Gym |

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger The Hutt View Post
                  I presume this is just a copy and paste error on your part in this post...

but just in case it isn't... you want 70% of att and 100% of defence value when defending...
                  Was typed when half asleep lol but the actual calculation is correct as it should be

Comment

Working...
                  X