Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.


Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Can clerics heal themselves in guild wars?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Can clerics heal themselves in guild wars?

    When a cleric attack an opponent and claim victory, does the +1 health apply to themselves too?

  • #2
    yes.............
    the final goodbye has come

    Comment


    • #3
      better yet, the heal applies after you take damage so even if you're at 1hp, take 5 damage, but win the attack, you won't get stunned for it.

      Comment


      • #4
        No wonder I always stay at 1 health. Great, being a cleric is self-sustainable! I deal more damage in the long run than being a rogue or mage.

        Good for fighting a serious tough battle. Not good for farming coins (as we kill them faster).

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Shadow Dancer View Post
          No wonder I always stay at 1 health. Great, being a cleric is self-sustainable! I deal more damage in the long run than being a rogue or mage.

          Good for fighting a serious tough battle. Not good for farming coins (as we kill them faster).
          oh it's good for farming coins

          as a 1 hp zombie, you can still hit anyone
          the final goodbye has come

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by solkyro View Post
            oh it's good for farming coins

            as a 1 hp zombie, you can still hit anyone
            As a 0 hp zombie, you can hit anyone, for less dmg
            UC Davis Works like google, but get free fb credits

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ucdPolarBear View Post
              As a 0 hp zombie, you can hit anyone, for less dmg
              That's my point. Especially when there's a shortage of high level targets, you want to milk them as long as possible...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Shadow Dancer View Post
                That's my point. Especially when there's a shortage of high level targets, you want to milk them as long as possible...
                Yes one of the tactics point farmers use is to stun themselves as quickly as possible, so that they can get twice as many hits in on a 240-point opponent.

                When a cleric attack an opponent and claim victory, does the +1 health apply to themselves too?
                A couple people said yes, but the more correct answer is "yes but only if you're a level 3 cleric." Clerics at levels 1 + 2 do not heal when they attack an opponent.

                Comment


                • #9
                  personally I'd like to see the devs fix it so when you are stunned you can no longer compete in that battle unless a cleric heals you~~it just doesn't seem right being able to fight when you are virtually dead.

                  sure would make more people think in battle
                  It was real and sometimes fun but not real fun anymore. ~ See ya 'round ~ Inactive after arena

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by mrwebb8825 View Post
                    personally I'd like to see the devs fix it so when you are stunned you can no longer compete in that battle unless a cleric heals you~~it just doesn't seem right being able to fight when you are virtually dead.

                    sure would make more people think in battle
                    The problem with this idea is that if you come to the battle after it has started and you are already stunned then it isn't much fun.

                    People need to be able to play or do something... otherwise it is too frustrating.

                    So I think that is why you can still play when stunned.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Lord of The Cog View Post
                      The problem with this idea is that if you come to the battle after it has started and you are already stunned then it isn't much fun.

                      People need to be able to play or do something... otherwise it is too frustrating.

                      So I think that is why you can still play when stunned.
                      I understand the "Point" of why you can still but, but not the gaming "Logic". How many XBOX games or Gameboy games or even Nintendo did you EVER play where dead wasn't really dead and you didn't have to start over? Even the combat style games make you have healing time or potions to be used.

                      The newest epic quests have a 20 attempt limit regardless of how much energy you have and nobody complains because you get something cool at the end of each 1.
                      It was real and sometimes fun but not real fun anymore. ~ See ya 'round ~ Inactive after arena

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by mrwebb8825 View Post
                        I understand the "Point" of why you can still but, but not the gaming "Logic". How many XBOX games or Gameboy games or even Nintendo did you EVER play where dead wasn't really dead and you didn't have to start over? Even the combat style games make you have healing time or potions to be used.

                        The newest epic quests have a 20 attempt limit regardless of how much energy you have and nobody complains because you get something cool at the end of each 1.
                        Haha, because you can never "die" in a guild war, just "stunned". Notice how there's still a bit of red blood left in the life bar when health reaches 0?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Shadow Dancer View Post
                          When a cleric attack an opponent and claim victory, does the +1 health apply to themselves too?
                          I think it only apply if the defender joined the battle. eg: used the 20 stamina

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Okay.. So as a Cleric I am for some reason not healing when I attack. I stun myself within my first 13 attacks as well. Am I not supposed to be able to get stunned? What is going on here? Is the Cleric class broken?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Arxon View Post
                              Okay.. So as a Cleric I am for some reason not healing when I attack. I stun myself within my first 13 attacks as well. Am I not supposed to be able to get stunned? What is going on here? Is the Cleric class broken?
                              You have to be a level 3 Cleric and win your battles.
                              Remove | Add

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X