• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chepmaster
    Castle Age Sage
    • Dec 2009

Originally posted by zserg View Post
    I don't usually agree with people with short temper and bad language, but this time I will have to say
    +1 to lubu

I think Lubu's right, people whine waaay too much, how can you whine about getting free fp? yeah 20 may not seem like much, but it's free FFS. If you think it's not enough, or that it's a trick to make you buy more, then don't spend it!
    Or are you too greedy to do that?

I don't think (not that my opinion matters ) that lubu should be banned. But he should get a warning for the language

And talking about somebody's grammar is simply dumb, you don't like it , don't comment about it, or at least try to have a friendly approach , like Deltacross had
    So whining is bad but making whine threads is ok? BTW bad grammar rules!We're not all obliged to know English perfectly,since most Americans speak no other language at all,and the rest of the world has to speak 2 or more or get mocked at! I'm with the roach on this one! Go roachy!
    I'm just a regular everyday normal guy

Comment

• lubu9
      Castle Age Royalty
      • May 2010

Originally posted by Chepmaster
      Who is Lubu?
      He was a chinese warlord. and a very strong character in the game dynasty warriors. and stop roaching this roaching that its starting to piss me off im about this 1 inch close to treating you the same way i did to ulet
      staying for spams

Comment

• Chepmaster
        Castle Age Sage
        • Dec 2009

Originally posted by lubu9 View Post
        He was a chinese warlord. and a very strong character in the game dynasty warriors
        Are you chinese?

Comment

• lubu9
          Castle Age Royalty
          • May 2010

Originally posted by Chepmaster View Post
          Are you chinese?
          Duh? i live in singapore.
          staying for spams

Comment

• Ulet
            Castle Age Royalty
            • Mar 2010

I don't usually agree with people with short temper and bad language, but this time I will have to say
            +1 to lubu

I think Lubu's right, people whine waaay too much, how can you whine about getting free fp? yeah 20 may not seem like much, but it's free FFS. If you think it's not enough, or that it's a trick to make you buy more, then don't spend it!
            Or are you too greedy to do that?

I don't think (not that my opinion matters ) that lubu should be banned. But he should get a warning for the language

And talking about somebody's grammar is simply dumb, you don't like it , don't comment about it, or at least try to have a friendly approach , like Deltacross had
            Maybe Mr. Roachy here is right. But the way he expresses it isn't. And it's not about his language. I believe most people on the Internet should have the ability to sense maturity in each typed letters by now.

Oh, about that grammar thing, I agree with you...

Deltacross failed IIRC.
            Originally posted by Bertrand Russell
            "War does not determine who is right - only who is left."
            Castle Age Wikia - Help Me With Monsters!

Comment

• Chepmaster
              Castle Age Sage
              • Dec 2009

Originally posted by lubu9 View Post
              Duh? i live in singapore.
              oh,good ol Singapore,a good gamers country and a very large gamers society.Anyway gotta go now,don't take it too personally,I wouldn't have gone this far if you hadn't called me overspoiled or whatever you said for absolutely no reason.I hope they don't ban you and please do not make anymore whine threads,leave the whining to the people who have something to whine about,devs actions are causing serioustrouble for some players and they have the right to complain.You don't and if you want to,do it in their threads-just and advice and have a nice day.

Comment

• Ulet
                Castle Age Royalty
                • Mar 2010

One more advice for you, Lu Bu the Flying General, if you got easily angered because your avatar is insulted, and if rather than trying to get people's points you preferred to type shouts and dirty words, I suggest you to-

Nevermind. More fun for us.

Comment

• lubu9
                  Castle Age Royalty
                  • May 2010

oh,good ol Singapore,a good gamers country and a very large gamers society.Anyway gotta go now,don't take it too personally,I wouldn't have gone this far if you hadn't called me overspoiled or whatever you said for absolutely no reason.I hope they don't ban you and please do not make anymore whine threads,leave the whining to the people who have something to whine about,devs actions are causing serioustrouble for some players and they have the right to complain.You don't and if you want to,do it in their threads-just and advice and have a nice day.
                  why dont i have aright to whine anyway? i think singapore gamers sucks they dont have much skills..

Originally posted by Ulet View Post
                  One more advice for you, Lu Bu the Flying General, if you got easily angered because your avatar is insulted, and if rather than trying to get people's points you preferred to type shouts and dirty words, I suggest you to-

seriously STFU i dont give a damn what you say. insulting my avatar is the equivilent to insulting my parents. _l_ off
                  staying for spams

Comment

• zserg
                    Castle Age Prince/Princess
                    • Mar 2010

Getting peoples points? what point was that, that he has bad grammar?
                    You didn't had any point except for commenting on his grammar , and insulting his avatar....
                    Follow CAGT on FB for tips and game updates. You can also follow our Twitter account @CastleAge_GT.
                    New or returning player? Check out this guide

Forum community. Things you should expect when posting here.

Comment

• zserg
                      • Mar 2010

So whining is bad but making whine threads is ok? BTW bad grammar rules!We're not all obliged to know English perfectly,since most Americans speak no other language at all,and the rest of the world has to speak 2 or more or get mocked at! I'm with the roach on this one! Go roachy!
                      This is a whine thread like any other, but one that has a good point imo. Whining about getting freebies is bad, whining about those people is ...ironical... but still it states a good point
                      Follow CAGT on FB for tips and game updates. You can also follow our Twitter account @CastleAge_GT.

Comment

• lubu9
                        Castle Age Royalty
                        • May 2010

You didn't had any point except for commenting on his grammar , and insulting his avatar....
                        I don't mind if people nit picks on my grammer i do make mistakes.
                        At most i will be abit angry for that.
                        But when he starts attacking my avatar thats when i won't hold back
                        staying for spams

Comment

• Ulet
                          Castle Age Royalty
                          • Mar 2010

People are trying to tell something to him ITT. But then I read his comment about overspoiling and from that I derived the fact that this guys is highly immature, and nothing we can do to help him, then. Might as well test his temper and have some fun.

But then, maybe I failed to made my points clear in my first post. Probably because of the roach-guy thing overshadowed his sense of judgement...

Comment

• zserg
                            • Mar 2010

People are trying to tell something to him ITT. But then I read his comment about overspoiling and from that I derived the fact that this guys is highly immature, and nothing we can do to help him, then. Might as well test his temper and have some fun.

But then, maybe I failed to made my points clear in my first post. Probably because of the roach-guy thing overshadowed his sense of judgement...
                            failed to made? isn't it "failed to make" or failed to have made... something like that

Comment

• Ulet
                              Castle Age Royalty
                              • Mar 2010

failed to made? isn't it "failed to make" or failed to have made... something like that
                              Yeah, you're right. That's why I realized that insulting people's grammar is really useless, as proven by my reply on your +1 to lubu9 post.

Comment

• zserg
                                • Mar 2010

Yeah, you're right. That's why I realized that insulting people's grammar is really useless, as proven by my reply on your +1 to lubu9 post.
                                I just corrected you to prove my point that it's useless, glad you agree with me now

Comment

Working...
                                X