Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Paladin's mid-Arena Prince ATM!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paladin's mid-Arena Prince ATM!

I don't know if this is perfect timing or awful timing, but my character has just made Prince! *uncorks champagne*

Actually, it's probably fitting that I've reached this goal during Arena II, since the first Arena is the reason I began actively engaging in PvP in the first place.

Of course, now that I've reached this goal, I'm faced with the question of where to go next. Some of you may be thinking "King, naturally," but is it? If I just leave well enough alone, I never again have to worry about my BP. If I fight my way up to High King, I get another 5 SP and access to the crowns, but I'll always have to protect my BP after that. So my question, especially for those who have reached High King is, is it worth it?

Meanwhile, it's a party! Come get some free BPs and a shot at arena tokens!

http://apps.facebook.com/castle_age/...ser=1261251456

eta: I'll try to keep healing throughout the day, but I'm parking Adriana in the general spot to focus on Arena.
    Last edited by Sideways; 08-09-2010, 04:41 PM.

Oh noes! I really wanted to test how your build evolved...but I forgot you're already in my army X_X. Im too lazy to boot you and rejoin :P.

Comment

I left but a mere seeping wound. Congratulations on your rank!
      夜露死苦

Comment

just tapped you twice.

A while back some guy named Paladin had me bookmarked, at least until I raised my defense until he bounced... Wondering if that was you or not.
        lvl 562 High King/Colonel. Arena I and II top rank
        You used tactics and landed a CRITICAL HIT on War of the Red Plains hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage[5,874,750]!
        ghost dog {ℜ} landed a CRITICAL HIT on Alpha Mephistopheles hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage[5,258,820]!

Comment

Congratulatory duel from me. You're a fellow Azeronite Congrats on royalty! Feel free to try me back.
          Fear the Legendary Ninja Poultry.
          The Ninja Poultry laughs at you.

Comment

Just a tap.

Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Sideways View Post
              I don't know if this is perfect timing or awful timing, but my character has just made Prince! *uncorks champagne*

Actually, it's probably fitting that I've reached this goal during Arena II, since the first Arena is the reason I began actively engaging in PvP in the first place.

Of course, now that I've reached this goal, I'm faced with the question of where to go next. Some of you may be thinking "King, naturally," but is it? If I just leave well enough alone, I never again have to worry about my BP. If I fight my way up to High King, I get another 5 SP and access to the crowns, but I'll always have to protect my BP after that. So my question, especially for those who have reached High King is, is it worth it?

Meanwhile, it's a party! Come get some free BPs and a shot at arena tokens!

http://apps.facebook.com/castle_age/...ser=1261251456

eta: I'll try to keep healing throughout the day, but I'm parking Adriana in the general spot to focus on Arena.
              First congrats, second I dont recon you'll need to protect those BP's if you choose to carry on moving up, mine only go down by 50 odd after a good chaining but 9 times out of ten are maxed out, so why worry n Nee!

You have won 6 Battle Points! You now have a total of 100,003 Battle Points.
              You are victorious in battle, taking 5 damage and dealing 12 damage to your enemy. You gained $105,000 and 3 experience points.
              You have been rewarded 1 demi point of Azeron! Your demi points for Azeron have increased to 15198.

Comment

Originally posted by inc0g View Post
                just tapped you twice.

A while back some guy named Paladin had me bookmarked, at least until I raised my defense until he bounced... Wondering if that was you or not.
                That would have to be someone else. I'm too lazy to bookmark. I just click away at the battle page looking for anyone who might give decent BPs if I beat 'em. And with someone like you who outlevels me by better than 100, I'm very cautious with those clicks.

Comment

Originally posted by kiknchikn View Post
                  Congratulatory duel from me. You're a fellow Azeronite Congrats on royalty! Feel free to try me back.
                  Thanks! Gave you a tap back and bounced. I think the same thing happened when I make Baron, so I've still got a ways to go.

Comment

congrats... I also just got my prince title a couple of days back. Only at lvl 162. I just got my general Arielle as well. Finally up my total number of generals to 79. There are links to get it but it'll require alot of energy.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Ron View Post
                      Just a tap.

Congrats.
                      Thank you! My poor character is still not strong enough to defeat an attack of Flaming Diarrhea, it seems.

Comment

Congratulations. I really enjoyed reading Paladin's journey during the first arena

I had to boot you from my army, but I gave you 1 invade and 1 duel.

I haven't worried about keeping my BPs up since making High King (I'm @ 100,010 right now) Once you get all the crowns you want you don't really have to worry about BPs again. Plus the way the BP system works losing points shouldn't be much of a concern. If you are really concerned about losing points, just sit at Prince for a while. I bet you gain more points than you lose

Comment

Originally posted by Philsouthey View Post
                          First congrats, second I dont recon you'll need to protect those BP's if you choose to carry on moving up, mine only go down by 50 odd after a good chaining but 9 times out of ten are maxed out, so why worry n Nee!
                          Good point. Plus, if they ever release another tier, it'll save me time working up to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cohen the Barbarian View Post
                            Congratulations. I really enjoyed reading Paladin's journey during the first arena

I had to boot you from my army, but I gave you 1 invade and 1 duel.

I haven't worried about keeping my BPs up since making High King (I'm @ 100,010 right now) Once you get all the crowns you want you don't really have to worry about BPs again. Plus the way the BP system works losing points shouldn't be much of a concern. If you are really concerned about losing points, just sit at Prince for a while. I bet you gain more points than you lose
                            Thanks, Cohen! I very nearly put a Season II blog up, but wasn't able to get it started during the first couple days window. The way this one has been going I wish I had, though. It's been just as lively this round and it would have been a great way to get pointers on managing war. Right now I'm hovering between Hero and Vanguard and doing my level best to battle my way up to AV. As long as I get the helm, though, I'll be more than happy.

Comment

in my army so i wont be booting ye

but congradulations on royalty

p.s i see u appeared on my arena feed and beat me....naughty naughty
                              I used to be a spammer like you, then i took an arrow in the knee.

Comment

Working...
                              X