Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Helm of Dragon Power completed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helm of Dragon Power completed.

30 attack / 30 defence Helmet.

So - an Epic Duel item.

Well done on that. You are 1st.

Comment

That's all? Hm. For the work involved in getting one and what you need to give up, I would expect something at least as good as the upper demi rewards. Oh well, I still like bashing dragons.

Comment

Nice one

Comment

Nice job!

Sounds like an addition of the stats for the individual pieces. Not bad at all, definitely useful for dueling and defense against duelers. Or if you want to be crazy, equipping your army with them.

Any way to get a picture?
          Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"The universe is already mad, anything else would be redundant" - Londo Mollari

Comment

Actually I take it back - not as good as say a Moonfall Amulet or Sword of Redemption, but still by far the best helm in the game. So, gratz!

Comment

And it doesn't take 40 days to get! Can you get more than one helm? Is the formula/recipe still available?

Comment

I now have zero of each of the pieces. I can however go out and collect more. The combine button is still there too but weather it would a) let me combine them if I collected 4 more b) let me bring it to battle if I did make another one; is for someone else to find out. I am going to concentrate on 20000 wins and getting the top rank.

Comment

wow congratulation,

Comment

Dragon Alchemy

How did you manage to get all 4 pieces? I have summoned a dragon, delivered the killing blow to a dragon and was in the top 3 for damage points on another and I haven't been able to get one?

Also, does anyone know what happens if you summon a dragon and don't kill it in time?

Comment

Originally posted by rosie823 View Post
                      Also, does anyone know what happens if you summon a dragon and don't kill it in time?
                      Nothing, it just flies away and leaves you in peace (not pieces).
                      Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"The universe is already mad, anything else would be redundant" - Londo Mollari

Comment

Nice helm.

I need 2 more pieces...hopefully soon.

Comment

@rosie823
                          The piece you get depends on the colour of the dragon. I imagine the %age chance to drop is based on the %age damage you inflict. ( with possible other factors )
                          There is no guarentee of a drop from any dragon, the summoner, the final killer or the top killer.
                          I took 90% of a green one with 40 hours to go on the clock. I dealt 400 000 to a gold one. The largest chunk to a blue. I took on several red dragons and in the end picked up the piece with a couple of hundred thousand damage.
                          I picked dragons wisely and stuck to them. It took a lot of stamina.... before the power attack ( nice touch )

Comment

There are groups of top players out there that need low level players who can summon green, blue and gold, dragons. Get in with them now and the rewards for you will be huge. They all want the pieces of the Helm of Dragon Power.
                            For example, if you get in with a group of 20 high level players ( who can only summon red dragons ) in return for you summoning blue dragons ( when they are ready ) they will do most of the slaying and you get excellent rewards. 20 high level red players will need possibly 20 or more blue dragons.
                            There are groups forming out there in Facebook now. Offer your services and watch the spoils roll in.

Comment

Is there a way to tell what color dragon you'll be summoning before you actually summon it? I've been in on multiple kills but have yet to create a dragon of my own (I have more then enough to summon one whenever).

I'm looking at my monster tab and the option to summon my own dragon shows a red dragon on the banner. Does this mean I can and will only summon reds or is that just a generic picture everyone has to begin with?

I originally thought that hatching a dragon would always be a random color. Otherwise I would have thought they'd put in black dragons and then whatever diety a person was under would determine the dragon color able to be summoned.

Comment

Working...
                              X