Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

True or False

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RAUKO View Post
    Had 5 five slots, seen pics of 6. Seven would be like a Revelation to me. Oh, I want to be a believer
    I really think it's about luck...i've hitted almost nothing except dragons for the last 300+ levels but it only happened once to me that i get 4 slots wit FPs...usually it's onli 1-2.. @[email protected]
    Add me on C.A Nao! :3 http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...96&ref=profile
    Join the poster contest at http://174.37.115.166/cforum/showthr...00#post1045000
    I love hiding..and there's nothing you can do about it :3
    Sisterhood of the Castle Age's 伊賀忍者(Iga Ninja) Clan! Paste this into your siggy to be one of us!

Comment

I have seen one of the people in my army post a screenshot of 7 FPs They were in 4 slots 2-2-2-1. I have never seen that before and although I have rarely gotten 6 FPs, the fact that he had 4 slots for FPs means indeed that it might be just luck.

Comment

Still waiting for screenshots to confirm typical 5-7 slots with OK.

Comment

I've gotten 6 FP at most, however, I have gotten twice 7 Demi slots. I remember each one, because it was always an "WTF? WOW" moment. Next time I see this I will make sure to get an SS of it.. which won't be until War dies down. Between last Sunday night and now, I have used a total of 50 stamina. I am not fighting monsters... DEF War XP is way too good.... people, go attack someone else plz....

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Defyeler View Post
            people, go attack someone else plz....
            Like me, for example, I only have 3 defensive War wins (and no losses) but I'm sure I'm easier to beat than Pooh
            * Stealth Moderator *

Comment

Don't recall the slots - but it must've been 6 or 7 as from my records (yes, I keep records on my monsters damage/reward! )

480k on a Red netted
              1 FP
              7 x Aurora
              6 x Corvintheus
              5 x Malekus
              7 x Azeron

And I know they weren't all grouped like that on the rewards screen. I think Aurora was like 4+2+1.

Relevant to the discussion? Not sure, but I'm procrastinating at work.
              The Random High King - allegiance lies with Corvintheus

War Rank - Lt. Warchief Arena 1 - Brawler Arena 2 - Vanguard Arena 3 - Annihilator

Your motto for today... stercus accidit

Comment

last nite's dragons ended wit 5-5-4-6-3-4 demi slots respectively...gonna take awhile if you wanna see a 7, it's not an everyday occurance micheal lol @[email protected]'ll pm you a ss when it happens dw
                Join the poster contest at http://174.37.115.166/cforum/showthr...00#post1045000
                Sisterhood of the Castle Age's 伊賀忍者(Iga Ninja) Clan! Paste this into your siggy to be one of us!

Comment

Oh, I thought you meant typically.

You gave the impression it was typical for you.

Doing 400k @ 3500/hit would get you 3-5 typically.
                  This is what my guide says.

That's 110~ PA for 3-5 Slots
                  vs
                  30 PA for 2-4 slots typically 3.

But the discussion has shifted to your 7 slots for 110 PA claim. The original post was, does OK and Barbarus give less demi slots?

It's not that hard to find out use them for 5 dragons and see. If you like the results use em, if not switch back to Morrigan and collect bonus demi points, believe what you will.

Comment

Originally posted by Micheal Knight View Post
                    Oh, I thought you meant typically.

You gave the impression it was typical for you.

Doing 400k @ 3500/hit would get you 3-5 typically.
                    This is what my guide says.

That's 110~ PA for 3-5 Slots
                    vs
                    30 PA for 2-4 slots typically 3.

But the discussion has shifted to your 7 slots for 110 PA claim. The original post was, does OK and Barbarus give less demi slots?

It's not that hard to find out use them for 5 dragons and see. If you like the results use em, if not switch back to Morrigan and collect bonus demi points, believe what you will.

yea..duno y it did lol! I was jus answering to the OP that OK and Barba still can give 5-7 slots even though the 7 slots one is rare tat's all :3

Comment

i use orc king all the time esp on monsters that have shields/life bars that way i cause less damage to us. but i haven't noticed any change in my drops at all from using orc king, still the same amount of epics/items i got before when i used regular generals

Comment

I do agree with the inference of morphling and Micheal Knight.

Doing 150 stamina damage (~200K damage including Critical Hits) on Dragons using Barbarus has resulted in me receiving much less loot (quantity) than when using the same amount of stamina with any other general.
                        I do know that the quality of the loot is based on chance. I do not know why it matter how 150 stamina is used up, but this is my experience from using Barbarus on almost 7 Dragons. Its not a lot, but I am not interested in continuing this experiment due to the reasons cited by Micheal Knight

Originally posted by Micheal Knight View Post
                        You tend not to continue down the lesser reward path. As it's wasting stamina to do 100s when you can tell with 20s.

Comment

Working...
                        X