Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Would more Generals obtained through gameplay make you play a more well-rounded game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would more Generals obtained through gameplay make you play a more well-rounded game?

I know that many players tend to lean one way or another in this game. There are heavy monster hunter builds and dedicated PvP'rs but if you could earn Generals by doing things different from what you normally do, would you?

I am primarily a hunter/quester but I do spend time and stats on the PvP aspect of the game. I also want at least one of all the pretty pixels for my profile that I can get (without spending cash).

Chase was a great idea, but since I've gotten him (with a few hearts left over for Deadly Strike and Invulnerability) I haven't been back to another Raid. Maybe someday (if they stop releasing new things to do) to get the Tempered Steel but I don't really care that much about it.

What if a General was given as an additional bonus for reaching High King? What if the Demis were given as Generals when you finished all their demiquests and subquests? Maybe even one for killing 10 or 50 or 100 of each of a selected group of monsters......

I think it would give players more real achievements to work towards and drive a bit of diversity into the players.

Now, back to gathering a bunch of worthless gifts to trade to the goblin for that f'ing arrow for Serene............

yeah sure, why not..lets make everything automatically easy and see how long the game lasts. I mean, its SOOOOOOO hard now.
    It can't rain all the time
    -I'm a poser legend, but as soon as I win 2000 more battles than I lose I'm applying for the real thing!

Comment

Originally posted by Treff1975 View Post
      yeah sure, why not..lets make everything automatically easy and see how long the game lasts. I mean, its SOOOOOOO hard now.
      its not about making it easy at all, and I'm not suggesting that tons of free Generals is a good thing at all. How many of the quests and subquests have you COMPLETELY finished for each of the Demis? If you got the Demi as a general, how many do you think you would have done? I did enough of them to get my lv4 achievement, and there is no incentive to now go back

I am a Barron and at some point will get to High King. I probably would have pushed harder in the PvP to level up in rank in there was a General waiting for me at the end, which isn't quick to get to. As it is now, I'll go back to it at somepoint, but I'll detour to War a for a bit.

etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Mult McMult View Post
        How many of the quests and subquests have you COMPLETELY finished for each of the Demis?
        All of them, at least the ones I already have, don't play for a much time to have all of the quests...

And yes, it's about making it easy, demi-quests are ridiculously easy...

And you get Skill Points easily, can't ask for more.
        ~'Zarkkast Meriowsteint'~

~'Corvinthean Blackguard Prince'~

Team W.A.R.

Comment

its not about making it easy at all, and I'm not suggesting that tons of free Generals is a good thing at all. How many of the quests and subquests have you COMPLETELY finished for each of the Demis? If you got the Demi as a general, how many do you think you would have done?.
          uhh..I got all of 'em done..had all of 'em done BEFORE they expanded them..and it didn't take long after the expansion to finish them again..and other than Corvintheus, the Demi's are already Generals. Don't sugar coat this..you want something for nothing more than a daily click..compiling alchemy ingredients is already mindbogglingly easy, lets not dumb the game down anymore than it already is. And lets not forget you already have all the equipment, plus the favor points, plus energy potions plus the unlocking of easily finished quests giving even more easily obtainable SP's for your simple daily click already..I just realized, your not only asking for them to make it easier..your greedy too.
          -I'm a poser legend, but as soon as I win 2000 more battles than I lose I'm applying for the real thing!

Comment

I don't know about demiquests, they're kind of their own rewards. Literally, they are unlocked as a reward. Easy skill points.

PVP is mehhh. I wouldn't mind seeing a general at the end of PVP. Not regular ones, just at the end. By the way the war is set up it might look like HK is the definitive end of standard PVP and war systems will take over from there. That said, the item rewards for PVP are disappointing at best. They're mediocre and there's no arguing that.

There's a reason why a lot of people did the 10,000 or so battles it took to get Chase but far fewer did the 10,000 or so battles it takes to become nobility/royalty. It's because the tiers require more work, and have less of a reward.

Comment

I know that many players tend to lean one way or another in this game. There are heavy monster hunter builds and dedicated PvP'rs but if you could earn Generals by doing things different from what you normally do, would you?

I am primarily a hunter/quester but I do spend time and stats on the PvP aspect of the game. I also want at least one of all the pretty pixels for my profile that I can get (without spending cash).

Chase was a great idea, but since I've gotten him (with a few hearts left over for Deadly Strike and Invulnerability) I haven't been back to another Raid. Maybe someday (if they stop releasing new things to do) to get the Tempered Steel but I don't really care that much about it.

What if a General was given as an additional bonus for reaching High King? What if the Demis were given as Generals when you finished all their demiquests and subquests? Maybe even one for killing 10 or 50 or 100 of each of a selected group of monsters......

I think it would give players more real achievements to work towards and drive a bit of diversity into the players.

Now, back to gathering a bunch of worthless gifts to trade to the goblin for that f'ing arrow for Serene............
              Can you PM your keep link?

I WILL NOT ATTACK you.

I just have a few suspicions about the veracity of your thread... which Id like cleared up.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Luxor The Moonprince View Post
                I WILL NOT ATTACK you.
                Yeah that's believable =P
                Looking for apprentices, message me if interested =]

Comment

Originally posted by Luxor The Moonprince View Post
                  Can you PM your keep link?

I WILL NOT ATTACK you.

I just have a few suspicions about the veracity of your thread... which Id like cleared up.

Thanks.
                  what's the question? I could post a screen shot

Comment

great, harvestable generals

what's next. gift fp ?!
                    the final goodbye has come

Comment

I got hit by the raid glitch on the very raid that would have gotten me enough Battle Hearts to get Chase anyway. So I was able to make all the other BH items and then make a few more Invulnerability spells to save myself the gold of buying a few more Royal Seals. And like you, I haven't touched raids since because there's no point.

I plan to reach High King eventually, but I might hurry a little faster if there was a general as a reward instead of/in addition to High King's Crowns, which I really don't care about getting.

If the demi-powers were given as generals when you got all their quests and subquests to 400%, I would be on the verge of getting Ambrosia, and not far behind for Malekus, Corvintheus, and Azeron. I think this would have been cool, and preferable to having 4 of them be treasure chest generals. I have long thought there need to be a couple generals on par with the epics from the treasure chests that can be obtained some other way, for those of us with horrible luck with the chests.
                      Pretty sure all the people who gambled on chests and got one of the demis would be hella pissed if they did that though.

I like that there are generals you can obtain as rewards for things in the game, like through alchemy recipes or what have you, and I'd like to see more.

In particular, I think Castle Age is missing a staple of RPG characters: a general that joins you after you defeat them. It could be argued that Keira works this way, but with the horrible drop rate of the items for her alchemy recipe, and the fact that there are people out there who have been trying to get her since last October and still haven't been able to, I say she doesn't count. How about somebody that you summon for a 1-on-1 battle, who joins you as a general if you can defeat them? I think it'd be cool.

Comment

Originally posted by JinnTolser View Post
                        I got hit by the raid glitch on the very raid that would have gotten me enough Battle Hearts to get Chase anyway. So I was able to make all the other BH items and then make a few more Invulnerability spells to save myself the gold of buying a few more Royal Seals. And like you, I haven't touched raids since because there's no point.

I plan to reach High King eventually, but I might hurry a little faster if there was a general as a reward instead of/in addition to High King's Crowns, which I really don't care about getting.

If the demi-powers were given as generals when you got all their quests and subquests to 400%, I would be on the verge of getting Ambrosia, and not far behind for Malekus, Corvintheus, and Azeron. I think this would have been cool, and preferable to having 4 of them be treasure chest generals. I have long thought there need to be a couple generals on par with the epics from the treasure chests that can be obtained some other way, for those of us with horrible luck with the chests.
                        Pretty sure all the people who gambled on chests and got one of the demis would be hella pissed if they did that though.

I like that there are generals you can obtain as rewards for things in the game, like through alchemy recipes or what have you, and I'd like to see more.

In particular, I think Castle Age is missing a staple of RPG characters: a general that joins you after you defeat them. It could be argued that Keira works this way, but with the horrible drop rate of the items for her alchemy recipe, and the fact that there are people out there who have been trying to get her since last October and still haven't been able to, I say she doesn't count. How about somebody that you summon for a 1-on-1 battle, who joins you as a general if you can defeat them? I think it'd be cool.
                        ^^^
                        gets it

Comment

How about if those generals became purchasable once you reach HK/complete all demi-quests in a path to 400%, but at a ridiculously high purchase and upkeep cost ($100,000,000,000, $100,000,000/hour upkeep for example)?

At L26x with lands maxed out it would take about 9-10 days (depending on total upkeep) to buy, money that could have been spent on other things (battle/war rank gear/units, obsidian gear, seraphim, saved for next set of lands)

Comment

^^^
                            gets it
                            tells you a little something when one whole person out of the entire forum "gets it" doesn't it?

Comment

its not about making it easy at all, and I'm not suggesting that tons of free Generals is a good thing at all. How many of the quests and subquests have you COMPLETELY finished for each of the Demis? If you got the Demi as a general, how many do you think you would have done? I did enough of them to get my lv4 achievement, and there is no incentive to now go back

I am a Barron and at some point will get to High King. I probably would have pushed harder in the PvP to level up in rank in there was a General waiting for me at the end, which isn't quick to get to. As it is now, I'll go back to it at somepoint, but I'll detour to War a for a bit.

etc...
                              I finished all the demis. And will continue on any try to finish every single quest available. Best incentive in the game is Skill Points IMHO. It is the only thing that you can get that is limited, and actually impacts gameplay for every aspect of this game. Even War to a degree, at least for me it almost guarantees 5 points during the battle.

Comment

Working...
                              X