Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

To open anATM or not open an ATM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add me to the wait for Prince list. That's when I plan to do my ATM for several reasons, the predominate one being that Baron was too easy to reach. In fact, I was almost backed into it and don't feel like I accomplished anything. Earning Prince will take a lot more work for me!

But I don't disapprove of Baron ATM's for testing one's build or socializing on the forum. They are good fun.

Comment

Aww ****, the reqs changed and I have a lot more work to do.

What I was getting at is that I play the way many of the Legends do, and I have worked my ass off to be good enough to get into the group. I know I'm not good enough yet, as I don't meet all the reqs, but whatever, I'll keep trying. Maybe one day...
      Level 358 High King | Lt. Colonel | Protector | Hero | Vanguard
      Quest Realms Complete - 13/21 | BSI 8+
      My FB | My Keep | Army Add | Army Boot

Comment

Originally posted by Firestorm View Post
        i don't think a Baron ATM will do people much good.
        a Prince ATM is more valuable.

as a Prince, i will only get 3 BPs if you defeat you.
        on the other hand, a King will still get 8 BPs if they defeat a Prince.
        if you are really low level, you can earn 20 BPs by defeating a Prince.

also, ATM are meant to be withdrawn. if you are concern with your win/lose ratio, you shouldn't join Legends. they chained one other 100 times just for fun.

so i suggest you reach Prince before opening an ATM.
        I'm not too concerned with the win/loss ratio overall, but I am concerned with getting bookmarked to hell by people around my level. I can accumulate more wins than losses in a day if I don't make an ATM. I can get to price I think with relatively little difficulty, so maybe I will do that and then re-evaluate it and see where I stand.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotowar View Post
          What I was getting at is that I play the way many of the Legends do, and I have worked my ass off to be good enough to get into the group. I know I'm not good enough yet, as I don't meet all the reqs, but whatever, I'll keep trying. Maybe one day...
          As long as it stays a goal I'm sure you'll get in. With any luck I'll see you there

I still have some work to do with the requirements as well, but I'm pushing for prince and I think I'll eclipse them during that.
          Fear the Legendary Ninja Poultry.
          The Ninja Poultry laughs at you.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ginger Jim View Post
            For me and my opinion: to be a succesful legend applicant it is as much a frame of mind as it is a set of moderately good looking statistics. both are mostly required. hiders, scripters and whiners need not apply.
            I agree, and I am none of those things. I have never hid, don't have time to script, and HATE HATE HATE whiners. If I could find keep links to half the whiners on here, I'd never have stamina.

I will keep training up to meet the reqs, because I believe in being good enough on paper as well as in person, but hopefully one day I'll be in there.

Comment

Originally posted by davinity View Post
              I like the idea and the attitude of the legends, but to be honest, I really dislike the requirement of 10k netto wins compared with rank duke(if I remember correctly)

If you do real pvp (no raids, no hiding, AND attacking those equal or higher rank, maybe some where you can´t find equal ranks) you will net at least an averenge of 8 -10+ bps per win. In other words, if you are no king or high king at the time you reach 10k net wins, you aren´t doing real pvp.

and yes, an atm is fun, so what
              Of course you are doing real PvP if you're a lower rank. You just don't always attack people with a higher battle rank.
              Believe me - I am doing real PvP - I only made Queen very recently because I spent 2 days looking out for battle ranks. But there aren't many high ranked players in my level bracket, it's just a lot easier to attack lower ranks. I'm not at all trying to get to high queen.
              Real PvP doesn't require attacking equal or higher ranks. Ranks didn't exist when I started playing. You attack in your level bracket. Anyone around your level is fair game. If I have the time to do so, then I'll actually wait till people of slightly higher level than me pop up on my battle list before attacking. But I don't much care about rank. If I happen to see a high rank, I'll chain. If I don't, I'll chain someone else.

And for the OP: if you'd like to open an ATM, open it. Not meeting all the requirements doesn't mean you won't be considered. It's about how you go about playing the game more than anything.
              When I first applied for Legends, I waited until I fulfilled all requirements. Then I got in. But I don't know whether that actually was about the requirements or the fact that a lot of other Legends knew me and my game play already by that time.

Comment

Originally posted by Caitir Eavan View Post
                Of course you are doing real PvP if you're a lower rank. You just don't always attack people with a higher battle rank.
                Believe me - I am doing real PvP - I only made Queen very recently because I spent 2 days looking out for battle ranks. But there aren't many high ranked players in my level bracket, it's just a lot easier to attack lower ranks. I'm not at all trying to get to high queen.
                Real PvP doesn't require attacking equal or higher ranks. Ranks didn't exist when I started playing. You attack in your level bracket. Anyone around your level is fair game. If I have the time to do so, then I'll actually wait till people of slightly higher level than me pop up on my battle list before attacking. But I don't much care about rank. If I happen to see a high rank, I'll chain. If I don't, I'll chain someone else.

And for the OP: if you'd like to open an ATM, open it. Not meeting all the requirements doesn't mean you won't be considered. It's about how you go about playing the game more than anything.
                When I first applied for Legends, I waited until I fulfilled all requirements. Then I got in. But I don't know whether that actually was about the requirements or the fact that a lot of other Legends knew me and my game play already by that time.
                Yea, but I'm not even close to meeting the new reqs. As far as PVP goes, I don't really invade much, I'm still 12 battles from the last invades achievement, but when it comes to dueling in my level bracket, I lose about 1 in 300 fights. I only have a 250 army, and I still beat people with 400+ on invades. I hunt monsters on the regular, and as my sig says, I have the first 4 realms to 100% completion I'm working on the demon realm now, and will have it and most of the undead done by saturday.

Comment

So what does ATM stand for? The three things I already know of can't be it, and I have yet to figure it out despite seeing the term in use for a while.

"Attack The Mook" maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by epideme View Post
                    So what does ATM stand for? The three things I already know of can't be it, and I have yet to figure it out despite seeing the term in use for a while.

"Attack The Mook" maybe?
                    Automated Transcript Machine...

only peeps go to take out bp's instead of cash...
                    | Some noob, noobing about. Chain me |
                    | Keep Links | FaceBook or Web3 |
                    | The Unicorn Gym |

Comment

Working...
                    X