X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Azo
    Keeper of Lore
    • Dec 2009

Are the monsters getting tagged when you have reached the required % needed for a quest?

Comment

• Ditendra
      Castle Age Scribe
      • Feb 2017

Another spenders focused feature and stingy on top. You need to be busy killing this nigthmare monsters to get some nightmare crystals and you don't even get enough even if you fulfill all 3 quests to buy new pet and 1500 crystals for one freaking rare crystal nightmare is joke. Guild emporium seems another stingy space where just 4 green or red crystals cost 960 guild coins, for only to freaking crystals that you can get easily on specific days from monsters... So far, these new owners seem extremely oriented on spenders and very stingy, putting more and more complex crap in game.

These new owners are asking a lot from us and giving very small. Overpriced crap for lot of work. No, thanks, gonna ignore this new crap too.
      Last edited by Ditendra; 01-10-2023, 02:47 PM.

Comment

• Gaffers
        Castle Age Sage
        • Dec 2014

Originally posted by Ditendra View Post
        Another spenders focused feature and stingy on top. You need to be busy killing this nigthmare monsters to get some nightmare crystals and you don't even get enough even if you fulfill all 3 quests to buy new pet and 1500 crystals for one freaking rare crystal nightmare is joke. Guild emporium seems another stingy space where just 2 green or red crystals cost 960 guild coins, for only to freaking crystals that you can get easily on specific days from monsters... So far, these new owners seem extremely oriented on spenders and very stingy, putting more and more complex crap in game.
        I think the prices vary, red & greens are 320 for 2 in mine. (EDIT Unless you were including blue crystals - my brain naturally omits those as soon as I see them).

I'm seeing different prices in my own emporium for the elemental mine crystals, 100 for 10 at the cheapest and 250 for 10 at the top end. As a regular battler I'm happy to see another place to spend loads of guild coins, bought up a lot!
        Last edited by Gaffers; 01-10-2023, 01:35 PM.

Comment

• bailey7563
          Journeyman
          • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Gaffers View Post

I think the prices vary, red & greens are 320 for 2 in mine. (EDIT Unless you were including blue crystals - my brain naturally omits those as soon as I see them).
          1st purchase is 320, 2nd purchase is 640.

Comment

• manbearpig
            Castle Age Scribe
            • Sep 2013

shouldnt the reshape be like 1/10th as much? It basically takes more effort to do the reshape than it does to simply get a new epic chaos gem.

Comment

• manbearpig
              Castle Age Scribe
              • Sep 2013

Originally posted by Kroven View Post

For the record, if you click the question mark, in nightmare monster, this is what'll pop up:

1. Nightmare Bosses are dangerous variants of epic world bosses. They are more dangerous. Defeating them can not only get the same drops but also complete the corresponding quest and get the nightmare crystals needed for the Nightmare Crystal Store. They can only be summoned by consuming the corresponding summoning orbs.
              2. The summoning orb needed to summon the nightmare boss will reset at 00:00:00 on the 1st of each month. The reset will clear the previously owned orbs and reset to the current upper limit.
              3. The quest of each nightmare boss will also reset at 00:00:00 on the 1st of each month, and the reset will clear the previously completed quests.
              4. Different nightmare bosses have different nightmare quests, and the quests between each nightmare boss do not affect each other
              5. You can get a corresponding reward every time you complete a quest. Quests completed after exceeding the upper limit of this month will not be rewarded. The quest about causing damage can only be collected when collecting boss rewards.
              6. The nightmare boss is in a separate monster pool and does not share the summoning CD with the other bosses.​

Hoping that you can trust this information, it may answer some of your questions.

1. Im curious what the new pet "Fire Whelp" does.
              2. Given the second quest, the one with 12% damage on the draculia YOU summoned, we'll likely see a lot of these
              3. At least now everyone who has the resources for monster hunting, can get their draculia items fairly easy.
              4. Im kind of happy that you can get things like Flame Raven's Soul (250gc for 15, 0/2) and Vivian The Eternal (10k gc, 0/1) from the guild shop. Even just a couple hero crystals for 200gc ea can be useful.
              Mine has deinara not vivian in the guild emporium shop.

Comment

• manbearpig
                Castle Age Scribe
                • Sep 2013

Whats the new gear stats?

Comment

• Seoman
                  Acolyte
                  • Nov 2011

Since there isn't a topic for the new Nightmare Drac if anyone wants to join mine 😁:
                  4be70e95b62lt0k:146
                  You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                  This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• arvali
                    Castle Age Sage
                    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
                    Yeah. We need a thread in the monsters section fpr that.

I have so many questions about this new stuff. I bought Pegasus Elf shards, but cant find an egg. Not getting any Pet bonus. How do we get Nightmare points? When the monster dies or we gotta do all the Quest stuff?
                    Pegasus egg is under Oracle -> Favor Pets

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Gaffers
                      Castle Age Sage
                      • Dec 2014

Originally posted by manbearpig View Post
                      shouldnt the reshape be like 1/10th as much? It basically takes more effort to do the reshape than it does to simply get a new epic chaos gem.
                      Yeah, pretty absurd, definitely would be better off putting your efforts into fully completing chaos campaigns. I couldn't imagine putting so much into getting a legendary reroll just for it to be garbage, it's bad enough when you alch a new one and it just goes into inventory.

Someone once suggested that we should be able to break them back down to shards of the tier below, even at a bad exchange rate that would be better than what's being offered here.

Comment

• arvali
                        Castle Age Sage
                        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Gaffers View Post
                        Fire Whelp stats show on hover in the new emporium in web3, dunno about iOS. Anyway...

When attacking a monster, there is a 1% chance to attack again (can't chain repeatedly)
                        Watered down variant of MK, and only applicable to spent monster stamina. The best option for me appears to be the reshape to get a re-roll of my less than stellar legendary forge gems.

Comment

• Shaw69
                          Castle Age Knight
                          • Mar 2010

I feel like this would have been something I would have jumped into back when I was spending car payment amounts of FPs on the game. I almost got excited a little over the chance to "reshape" useless legendary gems, but then realized that based on how this game does people dirty ALOT, imagine the very likely scenario of someone reshaping a useless legendary for however much this ends up costing and it just becomes a different useless legendary.
                          Shaw landed a CRITICAL HIT on [Nightmare]Draculia's Heart hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage[239,872,921]!
                          Shaw is conquering the world of Castle Age and has levelled Brakus to 80!
                          You are victorious in battle, taking 140 total damage and dealing 9520 total damage to your enemy.

Comment

• VersionsOfViolence
                            Castle Age Duke/Duchess
                            • Dec 2009

The new Emporium Shops have different stuff for everybody. And will probably be different again when it refreshes, like Mystic Emporium.

The new Guild Emporium will reward active battlers. This may also encourage people to battle again. Or more. Either way, I think it's good.

I'm not so sure about the Nightmare Emporium yet. I think it may be too difficult to earn the points. If it is completely out of reach for me, then it will be fairly useless to mist players.
                            Last edited by VersionsOfViolence; 01-10-2023, 09:01 PM.
                            ~VoV~

Comment

• VersionsOfViolence
                              Castle Age Duke/Duchess
                              • Dec 2009

Originally posted by arvali View Post

Pegasus egg is under Oracle -> Favor Pets
                              Thanks for that. I ignored buying that pet, cuz I never do Cleric. Ugh. Now that I've bought shards, I wonder will it decrease how many I can buy, like generals.

It doesn't seem to, as I still have 0/8 according to the Oracle Pet Shop. Maybe it's different, cuz you buy eggs, not shards? Too damn thinky.
                              Last edited by VersionsOfViolence; 01-10-2023, 10:22 PM.
                              ~VoV~

Comment

• VersionsOfViolence
                                Castle Age Duke/Duchess
                                • Dec 2009

Ok, so summoning is easy points. Everyone should summon at least once a month, if they can.Orbs are same as regular Draculia.

When you do summon, you have to get your damage in (and make sure anyone you invite personally to the monster has their damage too) before you make it public. Cuz you cant enforce rules once it goes public.

Damage necessary is insane. But it is a reasonable and expected power creep.

I don't see myself doing many of these for quite a while. I am way too far behind on monsters and alchemies. But f2p has content for the next 10 years.
                                Last edited by VersionsOfViolence; 01-11-2023, 01:37 AM.
                                ~VoV~

Comment

Working...
                                X