Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Lost Dungeon Event 8/2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Dungeon Event 8/2022

“Hello Dungeon Masters, The release time for the Lost Dungeon is finally decided! Limited Time: Aug. 11th 00:00 PDT to August. 17th 00:00 PDT"

In past Lost Dungeon, the Health Rune was not part of your starting “health stat”. And past strategies were:

- to set as Oberon (Warrior) for the health boost
    - TK also has a health buff
    - Sylphora wasn’t a good choice due to her Health rune buff being negated (Health rune was not included in vase stat)
    - Jormungand’s buff boosts both Atk & Def runes

This year Pets such as Frost Fairie may add a small boost.

Summary: YMMV (stupid initialism that means what is best for me may not be best for you).

Comment

You start with 50 out of 100 tokens

30 Tokens for 10 FPs

Lost Dungeon remembers your last loadout (mine were)

- Priest Coat Max lvl
      - Piercing Dagger of the Fallen Max lvl
      - Blood Wine Glass of the Witch Max lvl

It also kept my raw materials

I stopped at 2 - 3 after my first 50 tokens

My starting battle health was 18,327 (I used Oberon - Kath - TK) Kath because she had the highest base stats at over 3,200+ combine Atk / Def

I plan to do the following during the Event:
      - check my gears to see if some gear have better stats
      - enhance my gears if necessary
      - spend some time on furnace to up my furnace stats
      - trade my essence to have higher Atk, Def & Damage runes

Comment

Here are the Rules of the Event:

RULE:

1.You initially have 50 tokens. The token will regenerate by 1 every 10 minutes if you have fewer than 100 tokens (effective the moment you enter the event). You can buy 30 tokens for 10 FP. There's no limit on the amount of tokens bought with FP.

2.Your Health and Initial Damage in this event are generated based on your total Stats.

3.The leaderboard is made according to the highest stage reached by each player in this event. Ranking rewards will be sent 24 hours after the event ends.

ATTACK:

1.You can use two types of attacks, each of which only consumes 1 dungeon token.

2.Magic attack: Deal magic damage to the monster equal to 90% of your Initial Damage, and attach 1 additional elemental damage equal to 10% of your Initial Damage.

3.Attack: Deal physical damage to the monster equal to 100% of Initial Damage.

4.Monkey King takes effect in this event.

Special Damage Type and Recovery:

1.Magic Damage:Can be dealt by Magic Attack, can only be boosted by Final Damage Bonus and Magic Damage Bonus.

2.Elemental Damage: Can be dealt by magic attacks, only be boosted by the Final Damage bonus, or by increasing the number of times attached to each magic attack.

3.Physical Damage:Can be dealt by Physical Attack, can only be boosted by Final Damage Bonus and Physical Damage Bonus.

4.Fixed Damage:Will not be boosted by percentage and can be provided by trinkets,special equipment and power.

5.Bleeding Damage:Provided by power, when you deal bleeding damage to a monster, you can deal an additional damage equal to 80% of your physical damage to the monster, which can be boosted by the Final Damage Bonus.

6.Recovery:All HP healing provided by power belongs to recovery and can be enhanced by related trinkets.

ENHANCEMENT:

1.Flame enchantment effect: Your Final Damage +120%.

2.Wind Enchantment Effect: Double the number of additional elemental damage dealt by magic attacks.

3.Water Enchantment Effect: Recovery HP equal to 5*the number of elemental damage dealt.

POWER:

1.Every time you pass a stage, you can get one power (choose one from three random powers). You can have up to 10 powers. When the limit is reached, you need to decide whether to replace a power you currently have when you get new power.

2.For powers marked with [Stacks up to X times], if the number of such powers in your possession exceeds the stacking limit, only X stacks will take effect.Different qualities do not share the upper limit.

3. All bonuses of the same type given by power and trinkets have a common cap.

DROP:

1.Monsters in every layer may drop items or Upgrade Crystals, while bosses will definitely drop items and Upgrade Crystals. The higher the layer, the better the rewards will be.

2.You can get Dungeon Dust when you defeat a monster. The dust dropped by each monster will drop a fixed amount of dust. The more tokens you spend on a monster, the more extra dust it will drop.If you die, you can't get the dust.

3.Dungeon Dust will be emptied after every event.

Comment

The starting Health is based on “Total Stats” but this year’s Total Stats has different value.

I studied inferential statistics at grad school (it’s been 20+ years) and based on some simple graphing of the estimators, it’s pretty clear Runes are not part of Total Stats, General Stats is also not part of Total Stats.

My econometric model so far is:
          y = f(x) where
          Y = alpha + X(1) • Raw Atk + X(2) • Raw Def - an adjustment factor + error term

I am too tired to work on it so use the following estimator:
          Y = 1.5 * (Raw Atk Stat) + 1.0 * (Raw Def Stat) - (0.5) * (Level when joined Lost Dungeon) + error term

I’ll let someone else figure it out.

There could be another model but my naive model has data cross at an acceptable error term.

Comment

Originally posted by Batw View Post
            The starting Health is based on “Total Stats” but this year’s Total Stats has different value.

I studied inferential statistics at grad school (it’s been 20+ years) and based on some simple graphing of the estimators, it’s pretty clear Runes are not part of Total Stats, General Stats is also not part of Total Stats.

y = f(x) where

Y = 1.5 * (Raw Atk Stat) + 1.0 * (Raw Def Stat) - (0.5) * (Level when joined Lost Dungeon) + error term

There could be another model but my naive model has data cross at an acceptable error term.
            I’m not going to work on it anymore but I like that it only involves three inputs and I was trying to bound the solution set and I got it:

1.4 * raw Atk stats + 1.0 * raw Def stats minus (0.5) * Lvl

1.5 * raw Atk stats + 1.0 * raw Def stats minus (1.0) * Lvl

My problem is I am only lvl 2,685 so I don’t have any data at higher levels so most of my data is at the low level end. I’m tired and let someone who knows Solver in Excel or can run a Fortran loop to minimize the error term.

Last edited by Batw; 08-11-2022, 10:40 AM.

Comment

y = f(x) where

Someone sent me more data. The intercept got higher by 400 pts.

The old approach was 2,500 plus 0.4 * (all stats less health rune). I remembered this because Azreal of the Eagles first claimed the intercept was 2,000 but I posted it as 2,500.

It makes sense the Dev did change the health stats formula and increased it by 400 points. All five of my toons had bad health numbers in this Lost Dungeon when using the prior formula.

Comment

It was the Priest Coat that was 400 points higher on my Drone.

Comment

Someone sent me more data. The intercept got higher by 400 pts.

The old approach was 2,500 plus 0.4 * (all stats less health rune). I remembered this because Azreal of the Eagles first claimed the intercept was 2,000 but I posted it as 2,500.

It makes sense the Dev did change the health stats formula and increased it by 400 points. All five of my toons had bad health numbers in this Lost Dungeon when using the prior formula.
                  Azreal here.
                  Now you're just being pathetic. Proof can be found both on Discord and on these forums (the thread I shared the formula on initially) that I directly stated the formula was Dungeon Health = 2500 + (All stats)*0.4​​​​​. Health Rune not being counted.
                  But keep telling yourself stories, I guess. But piece of advice: if you want to shame someone, better not lie or at least make sure you can't be proven wrong in 30 seconds by a simple search on the forums AND Discord.
                  You absolutely were of zero help to determine the formula (I did it on my own by doing multiple tests on several accounts) and I don't even understand why you'd claim otherwise.

Btw, the formula has NOT changed. As we could see from your posts on Discord, you just forgot you had the Coat trinket giving you an extra 400 health. I'm not even going to comment on that.

Comment

the event isn't showing up for me on firefox or chrome, is there an alternate way to access it or am I just out of luck/need to do it on edge to make it so I can participate

Comment

adblock on?turn off it

Comment

Has anyone gotten the bloody sword legendary trinket and are able to enlighten me about its effect? How does the HP recovery of 20% come in to play?
                        thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Mile011 View Post
                          adblock on?turn off it
                          That did the trick, thank you

Comment

any stats(level 2/3) of these new Trinkets?

Comment

I went ahead and unlocked that bloody sword even though I wasn't sure of it's powers. It lowers your max HP by 10%. The discription says current HP but it was max HP which was a bit of a bummer. The 20% recovery boost simply increases all heals by another 20%. Lvl 2 gives +25% heals and I suppose lvl 3 gives 30%.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X