• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bandigerbolls
    replied
    Originally posted by Eric Suen View Post
    where do you get these Soul shard?
    I also got 30 as a low level prize in Meterorite. As ruckerj says, the rest is a mystery.
    Last edited by Bandigerbolls; 07-31-2022, 01:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ruckerj
    replied
    During last Meteorite, if you got up to 8 Golds you received 30 of the shards, which was enough to take the current pet to two star. Other than that, it has yet to have been disclosed how we may be able to get the upgrade shards AFAIK. Hopefully it won't just be in Meteorite events.

Leave a comment:

• Eric Suen
    replied
    where do you get these Soul shard?

Leave a comment:

• Bandigerbolls
    replied
    I got the Forest Faerie to 2 stars and 5/10 levels, and I think that's all I'm going to invest in that one. I'll burn up stamina on mining if I'm maxed out with no time left for monsters, but whatever that yields will just pile up until another pet comes out.

Leave a comment:

• Trei
    replied
    it's a NO from me.

Leave a comment:

• meljj54
    replied
    I am wondering where to find pet eggs and pet shards?

Leave a comment:

• Bandigerbolls
    replied
    What do you mean, "is it worth it?" Where else in the wide, wide world of gaming will you be able to mine for *water dust* ?

Leave a comment:

• Ditendra
    replied
    I'm personally waiting for other pets to appear. I'm pretty sure they will release more pets and I'm looking forward for physical pierce or resistance power pets.

Leave a comment:

• Batw
    replied
    Originally posted by Batw View Post

The operative words were: “I would say”
    Forgot to explain the term operative word(s): “the most important word in a phrase, which explains the truth of a situation”.

Source: https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/...operative-word

For example, the operative words in the definition of Geometric Series is “constant ratio” (I consider this to be a fixed ratio)

From Wiki: “In mathematics, a geometric series is the sum of an infinite number of terms that have a constant ratio between successive terms.”

source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geometric_series

Why fixed ratio because you need to understand what is a geometric progression:

“In mathematics, a geometric progression, also known as a geometric sequence, is a sequence of non-zero numbers where each term after the first is found by multiplying the previous one by a fixed, non-zero number called the common ratio.”

And

”A geometric series is the sum of the numbers in a geometric progression.”

source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geometric_series

I cannot stress the importance of the operative word(s). People need to have enough IQ points to understand the difference between a deterministic value vs a probabilistic value, respectively. Someone on CA Discord got people to drink kool-aid when applied to an example of geometric series.

Therefore, I have no problem with Eadwine expressing his or her resounding opinion.

Leave a comment:

• Batw
    replied
    Originally posted by Mikster View Post

It's... interesting that this was your conclusion.
    The operative words were: “I would say”

Leave a comment:

• Mikster
    replied
    Originally posted by Batw View Post

Perfect example of opinion vs fact.
    It's... interesting that this was your conclusion.

Leave a comment:

• Batw
    replied
    Originally posted by Eadwine View Post
    Now that the stamina cost has been cut in half and they may allow the use of energy I would say, resoundingly, yes, worth it.
    Perfect example of opinion vs fact.

Leave a comment:

• Eadwine
    replied
    Now that the stamina cost has been cut in half and they may allow the use of energy I would say, resoundingly, yes, worth it.

Leave a comment:

• Eadwine
    replied
    For free to play players this is essentially a way to grow your own hero without using fp or chest rolls.

Leave a comment:

• Eadwine
    replied
    It depends largely on whether you have the stamina and whether you mind the slowdown in leveling speed. 55 experience for 50 stamina spent is quite costly, when 1 stamina point usually averages 2.2 experience points.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X