Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Annual colosseum complaint thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annual colosseum complaint thread

New functionality; now, if you're stuck in a queue for 10 minutes you are reset and can join a new one

Also new functionality; you are always stuck in a queue

The operation this season of Colosseum is a disaster. I can't wait an hour to do three battles, or sometimes none! Let them start by fixing this problem because it cannot be played normally. Even Colosseum's first year with all its lag has been better than this season. Although many of us did not reach the general, at least you got good points to buy in the Shop. The second season was probably the best. Many with mediocre accounts managed to get Trundle, something that I suppose could not be repeated. And it seems fine to me, but if you earn more points for the shop, I have more incentive to go up but well, I guess I'll stay in gold or something going up and down like last year. Of course, if it can be played because that's how I prefer to put on a movie. Even I have had battles that after 10 minutes the battle was left without being finished. Disaster, disaster, disaster, ...

Comment

So the general is a burlesque dancer with the stage name "Treacherous Feathers"?
      😁😂🤣

Comment

By my semi-complete running count I've been keeping, somewhere around 30% of my wins have not awarded points. Curiously, 100% of my losses have deducted points. Of course, I have no earthly idea how to 'prove' this to their satisfaction, as many others have tried. I should be into the middle of Silver by now, or so, but still stuck at the top of Bronze due to points not being awarded. I am very quickly losing the motivation to 'grind this out' to get to a high level, if the grind will not be rewarded properly.
        Last edited by ruckerj; 03-06-2022, 03:55 AM.

Comment

Impossible to get points- can't move up with No battles. And do try to keep them more even % 300levels against 5 !k or better levels isn't even a battle . Little guys are Mascacered.

Comment

Timed out waiting for a battle, tried again. Waited 10 min, and timed out again-is no one else playing?

Comment

It’s another crappy Colo Event that favor teams.

For players (like myself) who don’t have the time commitment to join teams, we are SOL (an American expression where the polite form is “Sadly out of luck”).

The team feature historically has been one of the most abused feature in this game. Enough said.

Comment

It actually seems to be getting worse. Can't get a battle at all in this session. I know the devs don't read the forum, this is just me *****in, because GOD DAMN this is so annoying

Comment

A new battle-matching mechanic must have been introduced in this season of Colosseum because getting into a battle seems to be much more tedious, far much so than in previous incarnations.
                  Worst. Colosseum. Ever.

Comment

Going from Silver II to Silver I, waiting a few minutes for a battle to having to wait long enough to call it quits (at least 25 minutes).
                    This is for singles.

I take it with a good proportion of those at the top of the ladder working in set teams/mini-teams to make the most of the Collosseum's "mechanics" only leaves an ever dwindling population of players to play random teams.

Nonetheless, the Leaderboard suggest there are no issues to move up the ranks. LOL
                    !=> My ATM! <=!--BSI & LSI--CA grammar wall of shame-- CA en Espaٌol---Level Vs. Experience---

Comment

It's not about not having opponents to match with, it's about the matchmaking being broken/bugged.
                      The devs did say that they changed the matchmaking (reported 3 days ago on Discord by Retribution), and obviously something broke in the process.
                      When I get a match, I usually get it super quickly (within a minute). And then quite often I get no match at all (and the queue gets canceled).

And from what I've read, it's possibly worse in Set Teams. It happened that some waited 40+ minutes in queue. Which further shows it's bugged, as this season one of the "rules" is that the queue should be automatically canceled if no match is found after 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Hfaistos View Post
                        I take it with a good proportion of those at the top of the ladder working in set teams/mini-teams to make the most of the Collosseum's "mechanics" only leaves an ever dwindling population of players to play random teams.

Nonetheless, the Leaderboard suggest there are no issues to move up the ranks. LOL
                        I have watched a number of people form teams and get nothing; no battles. I can't comment on all on the leaderboard, but some of them are definitely playing singles. It is curious that the leaderboard is similar to last Colosseum, so something seems to favor these players 🤷‍♂️🤑🤔🤣
                        Chimوra

Comment

Originally posted by thomasj8 View Post

I have watched a number of people form teams and get nothing; no battles. I can't comment on all on the leaderboard, but some of them are definitely playing singles. It is curious that the leaderboard is similar to last Colosseum, so something seems to favor these players 🤷‍♂️🤑🤔🤣
                          Indeed. Just had a look at the Leaderboard and there are a couple of 3k+ regulars in the Random battles I've been in there.
                          !=> My ATM! <=!--BSI & LSI--CA grammar wall of shame-- CA en Espaٌol---Level Vs. Experience---

Comment

Originally posted by ruckerj View Post
                            By my semi-complete running count I've been keeping, somewhere around 30% of my wins have not awarded points. Curiously, 100% of my losses have deducted points. Of course, I have no earthly idea how to 'prove' this to their satisfaction, as many others have tried. I should be into the middle of Silver by now, or so, but still stuck at the top of Bronze due to points not being awarded. I am very quickly losing the motivation to 'grind this out' to get to a high level, if the grind will not be rewarded properly.

I played 8 games one day, on the record it says 3, all defeats.
                            I played 3 games the next day, record was accurate. Sat for a half an hour trying to play more than three, and nothing.
                            Tonight, got ONE game, it's an hour later, record of one game, defeat.

Yeah, this is broken. Waste of time for now, hope they fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaffers View Post
                              New functionality; now, if you're stuck in a queue for 10 minutes you are reset and can join a new one

Also new functionality; you are always stuck in a queue
                              Sadly this isn't true or at least, it's not working, because it gets stuck longer than 10 minutes and I still don't have button to click. Yesterday for me it got stuck for 30 minutes! Current Colosseum is so broken that yesterday I couldn't find a match for more than 1:30 hours and eventually I gave up and went to bed. This is how broken is current Colosseum. Also, when 10v10 starts, I get blue ball spinning and rollbacks. Seems like their servers get overloaded by traffic. Someone needs to address devs about those problems, because in this state, Colosseum is almost unplayable.

I've just sent an email to their support, giving them the feedback about current problems. Hope they read it and do something about them.
                              Last edited by Ditendra; 03-07-2022, 11:16 AM.
                              CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-10400F | COOLER: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte B460M DS3H | RAM: Viper Steel Series 32GB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming 8GB | STORAGE: Kingston 240GB SA400M8 SSD + 2TB HDD + 4TB HDD | CASE: Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus | PSU: XFX PRO1050W Black Edition (80+ Gold) | KEYBOARD: Corsair Vengeance K70 | MOUSE: Logitech G502 | MOUSEPAD: Marvo MG010 | MONITOR: Dell S2721D 27"

Comment

Working...
                              X