Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Arena xv: Secrets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena xv: Secrets

Date: 12/7 to 12/17

Time: Gain Arena Points From
    Dec 7, 2021 @ 00:00AM PST to
    Dec 17, 2021 @ 20:00PM PST

Rules: Equipment will be used in your attacks (and defense). You will accumulate Arena battle points on victory, defensive victory does not earn points now. Each attack costs 1 Arena token. Tokens regenerate after a period of time. Everyday, the Arena will calculate your Arena battle points and place you in a rank bracket (top 5% for example). Upon Arena completion, you will be awarded all items from your current rank bracket.

Key phrase: NO DEFENSIVE WINS

Originally posted by Batw View Post
    Key phrase: NO DEFENSIVE WINS
    I understand why, but as a wall build, it pisses me off. I could get over 1000 points at night just from legitimate probes (i.e. not manufactured by mini hits).
    Last edited by JefferMC; 12-07-2021, 04:21 PM.

Comment

I LOVE it like this. Perfect!

Also

Originally posted by Batw View Post
      [...] Equipment will be used in your attacks (and defense). [...]
      does this mean that pierce/rez, runes and archive are NOT counted?
      Army code F231EC

Comment

Piercing is counted, unless Thane strikes and nullifies it (random event).
        Why is there something rather than nothing?

Comment

Info on the general from a mod on Discord:

NEWS!! Liz is a defensive general. She can take damage for her teammates on either side of her and can accumulate the damage taken, releasing it on her next attack.
          Further details are still being tweaked and have not been shared. Thats the exact wording.

Comment

It would be nice to know exactly which general abilities work and which don't. Since we only get piercing & resistance messages in battle, I'm rebuilding my alliances to just include the various piercing & piercing resistance combos.

I'm also tempering my expectations this year:
            a) expect to lose a lot of points every time I walk away
            b) don't expect final rewards to be worth the effort
            c) play for the instant prizes, and the arena guild bonuses for all next year
            Last edited by Bandigerbolls; 12-08-2021, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Spreadsheet to enter tier and points

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https...JPbSLf43hxU6jg

Comment

Originally posted by Bandigerbolls View Post
                [...] b) don't expect final rewards to be worth the effort [..]
                I agree on this. No Arena was ever worth it for me in terms of rewards.
                It's actually very disappointing and annoying: after weeks of work I get some LAME equipment I have no use for and a potion. Arena is always made for the Alpha and the Eternal, everything else is lame as hell, every time.

I wish they did it more like they did the recent Colosseum or the Anniversary Event: points for activity turned into money that I can use to buy stuff from a shop. stuff I can USE. that is worth something.

compared to the useless s**** the rest of us get, the Alpha and the Eternal always get some HUGE advantage that only widens the divide between them and us lowlings. I understand the greed of devs, but this is a dumb move strategically. and it shows: look at the attention this event is getting here, in the forum. it seems there's the same 4-5 people.
                Army code F231EC

Comment

Originally posted by Trei View Post

I agree on this. No Arena was ever worth it for me in terms of rewards.
                  It's actually very disappointing and annoying: after weeks of work I get some LAME equipment I have no use for and a potion. Arena is always made for the Alpha and the Eternal, everything else is lame as hell, every time.

I wish they did it more like they did the recent Colosseum or the Anniversary Event: points for activity turned into money that I can use to buy stuff from a shop. stuff I can USE. that is worth something.

compared to the useless s**** the rest of us get, the Alpha and the Eternal always get some HUGE advantage that only widens the divide between them and us lowlings. I understand the greed of devs, but this is a dumb move strategically. and it shows: look at the attention this event is getting here, in the forum. it seems there's the same 4-5 people.
                  To be fair, most of the discussion about Castle Age has gone to Discord.
                  And the less activity you get in the forums, the less people show up, and the activity decreases even further. The forums are now very close to being dead.

During Arena XIII the best reward was actually for Legend (Lightning of God). But most of the time yeah, it's only EV that gets something really valuable. Last Arena, AV did get something great too.
                  And this one we already know for sure AV will get a set bonus in IA (rewards have been modified a bit and added to IA about 4 hours ago).

However, there were also plenty of Arena generals who were mediocre, and people spent a lot of money to reach EV and get something pretty much useless. Arena has always been a gamble since they never really disclose the ability of the general (or at least not enough to really matter) or the equipment stats.
                  ​​​​​​

Comment

Are Runes part of Arena Battle Formula? Just trying to create an AWAY loadout with more concentration on DEFENSE and resistance and need to know if I need to take Runes into consideration as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Trei View Post

Arena is always made for the Alpha and the Eternal, everything else is lame as hell, every time.
                      I don't consider the arena guild bonuses to be lame. If I can get a 6%-9% monster damage bonus for a whole year, I'm going to spread my efforts over my iPhone minis, instead of putting it all in my FB main. I'm encouraging other members of the guild to take the same strategy.

Comment

Are Scripts again used in Arena ??? the Servers are Lagging in last 30 Minutes and my Guild Rank is fall down one Level in short time. And i get more often the Blue Ball with following Message: Error: Something went wrong, try again!

Comment

I've gotten some evolution crystals as rewards for participation, but every single one so far has been red. And coincidentally, red crystals are the ones I need the least. I'm just wondering if I'm having bad luck, or if others are also getting red crystals exclusively, or at least much more often than blue and green ones?
                          Why is there something rather than nothing?

Comment

Originally posted by Logical Lacuna View Post
                            I've gotten some evolution crystals as rewards for participation, but every single one so far has been red. And coincidentally, red crystals are the ones I need the least. I'm just wondering if I'm having bad luck, or if others are also getting red crystals exclusively, or at least much more often than blue and green ones?
                            I've few hundred blue crystals surplus.

We need to ask devs to enable crystal trade market. Even one for two would be a gain.
                            You landed a CRITICAL HIT on Corvintheus hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage[45,505,960]! Corvintheus dealt 1 damage. You received $48,000,000 and 534 experience. (600 stamina hit)

(until some 50 or more mils come, this is good enough )

Comment

Originally posted by dixierom View Post
                              Are Runes part of Arena Battle Formula? Just trying to create an AWAY loadout with more concentration on DEFENSE and resistance and need to know if I need to take Runes into consideration as well.
                              1/ I would work with the assumption that Runes are part of the Arena Formula. Runes are part of the PvP framework and it would be unconventional that the Dev went out off their way in a PvP Event to exclude Runes.

2/ Your AWAY loadout should be the one with the best loadout: Resist gear, resist gems, runes, etc
                              Last edited by Batw; 12-10-2021, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X