Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bandigerbolls
    replied
    This event seems a lot more fun than the last version, but it's one of those events that demand 'round-the-clock attention, and I'd get fired from my job and my marriage if I gave it what it takes to win.
    Last edited by Bandigerbolls; 07-16-2021, 01:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Bandigerbolls
    replied
    Originally posted by ajaygarhwal View Post
    whether elemental powers work both in physical & magical attacks
    I think critical & physical go together exclusively, as do elemental & magical. Evade and regenerate work for both paths. It's a waste to build both paths in a single life.

Leave a comment:

• gogoo
    replied
    Originally posted by BillSF49 View Post

Well, turns out, i can add it to some loadouts and not to others. It may be general specific????
    It's probably that you don't have one of the item in this loadout anymore. You've probably used it in Alchemy to make a better item.
    You need to replace this item in your loadout so you'll be able to edit and save it again.

Leave a comment:

• BillSF49
    replied
    Originally posted by dani2000 View Post

has this been fixed? planning to buy the boot and equip it in my loadout...

tnx.

Well, turns out, i can add it to some loadouts and not to others. It may be general specific????
    Last edited by BillSF49; 07-15-2021, 08:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• manbearpig
    replied
    Originally posted by dragonfly522 View Post
    I'm not sure what you are referring to. The trinkets are obtainable via the Lost Dungeon room anytime as long as u r not in the middle of a Lost Dungeon game. When u die, the trinkets can be unlocked and upgraded at that time. U may have to play with it a bit. U can get the crystal type that you want by alchemizing from the alchemy tab, which is the drop-down from the Keep icon. Read which sort of crystal u need and if it's available, it will say so to the right of the one that you need. It's like any normal alchemy, it says the word "create" next to the one that you need. The gear that you can get via the Lost Dungeon that is only obtainable through the normal alchemy page uses what is called "Dungeon Dust" that you obtained from playing the Lost Dungeon game.
    I was referrring to the gear. But Now I see one has popped up 500 dust to alchemy ring of the forgotten knight. These are quite expensive. would have to be dumping some big FP to finish up all 4 of these.
    Last edited by manbearpig; 07-15-2021, 06:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Morwen
    replied
    This 2500 stamina, how is it used up? If you haven't got that much stamina, can it be emptied slowly?

Leave a comment:

• gogoo
    replied
    Originally posted by mauricexalvarez View Post

I don't have an answer to this, but a question: Does the ring get consumed when you make the boots or do you just need to have made it first?

Many thanks.
    It gets consumed. Each item consumes the previous one.
    ​​​​​So you'll need to make them several times to have them all in the end.

Leave a comment:

• mauricexalvarez
    replied
    when attempting to add the sword of the forgotten knight to a loadout, it gives me an error message telling me I don't own this item. It then won't load it. It allowed me to add gems to it. So i at least own it a little.
    ScreenHunter 237.png ScreenHunter 238.png
    I don't have an answer to this, but a question: Does the ring get consumed when you make the boots or do you just need to have made it first?

Many thanks.

Leave a comment:

• ajaygarhwal
    replied
    whether elemental powers work both in physical & magical attacks

Leave a comment:

• Hfaistos
    replied
    Originally posted by canina View Post
    Any thoughts on wether to use physical attack or magic attack? Can you still evade when you do a magic attack?
    You can still evade when using magic. So far I use physical attacks or magic depending on what powers I get as I kill monsters. For example, if I get good %crit powers I go physical as you can't crit on magic.

Leave a comment:

• canina
    replied
    Any thoughts on wether to use physical attack or magic attack? Can you still evade when you do a magic attack?

Leave a comment:

• dani2000
    replied
    when attempting to add the sword of the forgotten knight to a loadout, it gives me an error message telling me I don't own this item. It then won't load it. It allowed me to add gems to it. So i at least own it a little.
    ScreenHunter 237.png ScreenHunter 238.png
    has this been fixed? planning to buy the boot and equip it in my loadout...

tnx.

Leave a comment:

• dragonfly522
    replied
    I'm not sure what you are referring to. The trinkets are obtainable via the Lost Dungeon room anytime as long as u r not in the middle of a Lost Dungeon game. When u die, the trinkets can be unlocked and upgraded at that time. U may have to play with it a bit. U can get the crystal type that you want by alchemizing from the alchemy tab, which is the drop-down from the Keep icon. Read which sort of crystal u need and if it's available, it will say so to the right of the one that you need. It's like any normal alchemy, it says the word "create" next to the one that you need. The gear that you can get via the Lost Dungeon that is only obtainable through the normal alchemy page uses what is called "Dungeon Dust" that you obtained from playing the Lost Dungeon game.
    Last edited by dragonfly522; 07-15-2021, 03:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• manbearpig
    replied
    How do you get the gear alchemies???
    Last edited by manbearpig; 07-15-2021, 02:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• dragonfly522
    replied
    Jus to give u something to start with, go to your alchemy tab and look at how u can upgrade crystals; after u die, u can obtain and upgrade trinkets on the lost dungeon page (accessible anytime from the home page). Below is the Castle Age wiki, which I consult with almost daily.

https://castleage.fandom.com/wiki/Th...nsters_Rewards
    Last edited by dragonfly522; 07-15-2021, 01:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X