Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

AP1969 from devils Corp hacks accounts, then boasts about it! Ban him from the game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AP1969 from devils Corp hacks accounts, then boasts about it! Ban him from the game!

AP1969 from devils Corp hacks accounts, then boasts about it! Ban him from the game!

Did he hack elon musk's , bill gate, xi or kim's acc?

Comment

Originally posted by baoyutaohuagong View Post
      Did he hack elon musk's , bill gate, xi or kim's acc?
      You think its a joke? How would you feel if thousand of hours of YOUR play had been destroyed?
      700 FP stolen, epic gems destroyed 3000+ army reduced to 1. moved to inactive guild ( all guild rewards gone)

https://imgur.com/gallery/QKXmDYZ

Comment

Perhaps a lesson in password security?

Comment

Originally posted by JefferMC View Post
          Perhaps a lesson in password security?
          oh yeah its always the victims fault!

Comment

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com...htmlstory.html

hi some of those your pw?
            just asking for the one below me

Comment

I wanted to know that, thanks for asking for me, Bao.

Comment

AP1969 of -DEVIL'S CORP- is a criminal hacker!

Why is it taking so long to ban this criminal!
                He totally destroyed my account i worked on for 10 years, many hours every day!
                Ap1969 then boasts he's going to do it to all my guild! and he boasts daily how "easy it for him to hack accounts"
                AP1969 destroyed my army, this can never be replaced with the current state of the game, and i had over 2700 but Ap1969 removed them all until i had 1!
                AP1969 used all the Favour Points I had!
                AP1969 destroyed epic gems by salvaging my equipment!
                AP1969 spent all the iron and timber i had saved!
                AP1969 now posts dozens of time a day on my wall with his bull**** - the guys is a psychopath!

BAN him now - he is worse than a thief who breaks into your home.
                At least a thief is motivated hungry or needs money this vile creature just broke in to destroy he is just a hateful spiteful destroyer, he destroy ten years clicking every single day.
                Ban this vile toxic psychopath he doesn't even understand hard work probably one of the whales that bought his castle age account on eBay!
                AP1969 boasts he can pay other to hack for him and get away with it.
                Next time AP1969 takes a dislike to someone and decides to hack and destroy their account it might be YOU he targets!

Comment

I don't think anyone will be able to help you here.

If you want help from the game team, you should send a ticket. On FB/web3:
                  • click Support at the top left,
                  • then click on any of the "Articles" (for instance "Where is my loot?"),
                  • then click "I need more help".
                  And send your message explaining the issue.
                  Last edited by gogoo; 03-30-2021, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Let' clarify some stuff right away. And at least I can prove what i say.

THE SUPPOSED HACK IS (poorly) STAGED AS RESPONSE TO RETALIATION.
                    Abuse for excessive chaining, harassment and offensive language is reported.

We are talking about a user with 20+ accounts (all with builds as crapy one as the other)!

Here comes some facts:

A bit of timeline.
                    • After chaining minis for months (have screen shots including from other users complaining on wall of various of her accounts) I retaliated with my main. Of course, easy to win duel/invade/war.
                    • A few messages posted (one still on my wall) trying to convince me believe she did not care.
                    • We had lots of arguments via wall posts, with her using abusive language repeatedly (screen shots available and forwarded to support as well... before she deleted them), moved on retaliating by taking every LOM and LOE that showed up.
                    • Guild members (previous guild) tried to talk to her (they said) and no way to make her stop.
                    • Suddenly she moved 1 account out of guild to another guild.
                    • My post when I saw her move can be seen in her screen shot (post 3, 1st sentence) where I though the move was only to try to keep resources as all the LOM and LOE where wiped off in previous guild (I know it's part of the setup now).
                      The supposed “admission” is my understanding of her next steps: Moving all her accounts in a guild under level 13 so I could not keep taking her lands and limit her resources gathering (but she is intellectually too limited to understand and is not able to read sentences in the context of previous and following sentences). Wall is limited so messages have to be split in short sentences...still too long for her obviously.
                    • At this point no mention of hacking was done so far.
                    • Claims about being hacked started at this point.
                    • First posts I thought she messed up her account up with her links usage and later thought she tested some tools to “automate” her accounts farming and messed up. But after realising most of her claims where totally absurd I am now pretty sure it’s just staged (on 1 account only).
                    • After a few days, she got back to previous guild and then got kicked a few days later (apparently messed up with lands tagging for resources).

About the supposed hack.
                    Watch closely her screen shot in particular her stats. Could beat her account without gear any only with my base stats. What would be the point to do anything she pretends.
                    • Removing her army, lol. How would that change anything?
                    • She pretends i boasted about how easy it was for me to hack accounts: as I am supposed to have said anything like that DAILY, she must have a screen shot I guess …but that is missing for some reason (I know the reason, she did not find a way to make a screen shot of her delusion).
                    • I am supposed to have used all her FP, what am I supposed to have done?
                      • Buying heroes like Bogo, Katherine, Dawn ...(all paying heroes), rolled chests for Rose, Astrid…., bought potions, or what?…
                      • Supposed to have had 700FP (missing Screen shot of it). As she is so proud to be a “free player” (guild name F2P REFUGEES) and hates that much “paying players” (guild description: "A place for free to play players free from whales”), Having 700 FP as free player with that much paying heroes is not a bad amount!
                      • Salvaged epic gems: Check her keep…she forgot others can see the gems she has…for a free player having 9 epic and 4 common is not that bad with such a bad build (Tip: it’s not enough to equip gear not forged to pretend gem was destroyed)
                      • Spend the iron and timber…how? By buying stuff in Emporium? You need an account to be hack to buy stuff?
                    One thing is true however, I did not allow her get any new iron/wood as every land was sacked while the guild was reachable.

Now about the core topic. Hacking an account (correct me if I’m wrong).
                    My understanding of all I looked up on google. The game is a client-server based game (vs peer to peer).
                    On a client-server game, there is no way 1 player is in contact with another. And therefore only 3 ways to hack some else account that i can figure out.
                    1. Log in with his credentials.
                      I saw posts mentioning password security…but it’s not the only think you need. In the game, there is no place you can know what the email of another player is so you need to find his email and a password. Good luck on that if you try!
                    2. Hack server.
                      If you hack the server and are able to get in someone's account, are this actions really those that any hacker would do?
                      Not going to max his own FP, SP, gear, Heroes, boost stats etc..
                      If it is to damage someone, would not removing gear, heroes or stats be more efficient?
                      What is the point of spending FP and removing army of a toon that has less than 1K attack and like 500 def!

I would guess, that the servers of a company that lives from players to buy (yes it's a paying game even if it is open to free players as well, someone pays to maintain the service, and it’s not paid by ads) would have some kind of security to avoid anyone to just break in.
                      Even if a hacker would be able to do it, I guess they could find evidences about it, patch it and for sure ban the user at least!
                    3. Hack into that persons computer/phone.
                      Here again, how to identify any of this devices as there is nothing available identifying it.

As conclusion:
                    I can only say it’s sad to see that support is not acting quickly on that kind of behaviour. I am in this game for 10 years (not just a few and not splitting my time over 20+ accounts for free) and had met a few limited people but nothing like that!
                    She is a cancer for any game. Ready to stage such a stuff in a game just because she is frustrated that someone can pay for playing and is able to beat her 20+ accounts all together.

Just totally insane.
                    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

@ TARAnotTUFF , I believe you feel safe hiding behind your keyboard, writing scripts to chain people and faking your account being hacked.
                      Please note that, you can be found.
                      Legal actions can be taken against you for telling a lie and accusing people

Comment

Sounds like a torrid love affair

Comment

I honestly not have clear allegedly or potentially who hacked who: tara hacked AP1969, or the other way around?

Because none the screenshots or the explanation are close to show anything clear.

However is funny, both of them are admitting doing interesting things:
                          - One admits he/she controls 20 accounts. OMG
                          - The other admits he/she is keeping track of all LOM/LOE lands on any guild his target is and whiping them all out.

I say ban them both.
                          Last edited by namaxe; 04-02-2021, 10:32 AM.

Comment

No need to ban me (AP1969), already requested to close my account (don't want support to stress out as they did nothing until now to solve this issue).
                            Not paying to sponsor that.

And yes, I confirm I did retaliate by taking every LOM and LOE using links to find them.
                            Not something I needed to do in the 10 years before but was sick to see my minis and member from mini guild chained daily with her accounts.

My money will go to games promoting fair play not bullies.
                            Anyhow...

Bye Bye Castle Age

PS: Not sure why but forced to add a picture with posts?!
                            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Quality flounce. 9/10

Comment

Working...
                              X