Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Reviving a tower that is locked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reviving a tower that is locked

My guild was battling another guild today and we managed to zero out one of their towers. I double checked and everyone in that tower had ZERO health.

Yet at the end of the battle, the other guild managed to revive the entire tower.

How is that possible without cheating?

With the Hrothbeort alliance
    Keep https://apps.facebook.com/castle_age...00000623043657

VoV https://web3.castleagegame.com/castle_ws/guildv2_home.php?guild_id=100000501322828_12828796 70

Comment

Originally posted by Archangel ED View Post
      With the Hrothbeort alliance

You need all three of them to pull this off?

Comment

Originally posted by The Harvester of Sorrow View Post

Correct. King/Rose/Astrid all in a general alliance together. One of the easiest ways to do this is have a shielded cleric with the alliance, and ideally a poisoned target to hit. Shielded cleric takes no damage if done right and the poisoned target maximizes damage done by the cleric, thus maximizing vamp raise (fewer tokens needed to go over 200). Once over 200, splash raise everyone else up over 200. Not difficult at all, really.

Comment

It’s called “Vamp” or “Vamping” and I haven’t perform it to rez a tower, but I understand:

1) You need all three Hrothbeorts at high levels and multi-stars. You **MUST** win the next hit so don’t hit defenders with smokebomb or guardian (obviously don’t hit Rogues).

2) The toon needs a sizable Dmg rune since that is how the Vamp buff works, e.g. heals based on dmg

My alliance is a joke: “+8% of Damage to Heal Yourself on Victory, +47.5 to Water Pierce, +15% chance for no stamina/energy/token cost for action”. My +8% vamp buff is simply pathetic.

My Dmg Rune is +1,088 so if the defender has R4, a lot of my damage is reduced and the buff applies 8% to the net amount. I think I vamp in the +40ish to + 50ish range, which is not enough to get over 200 health with two tokens and then start splash healing the tower.

3) It helps if the toon vamping has a guardian.

4) Several guilds keep notes on which toons vamp so they make sure there is a “fresh” poison and “fresh” confuse to help stop the vamping process.

Personally, I wish the Dev never introduced vamping; I think Vincent was the first hero with Vamp power.

Comment

Originally posted by ruckerj View Post

Correct. King/Rose/Astrid all in a general alliance together. One of the easiest ways to do this is have a shielded cleric with the alliance, and ideally a poisoned target to hit. Shielded cleric takes no damage if done right and the poisoned target maximizes damage done by the cleric, thus maximizing vamp raise (fewer tokens needed to go over 200). Once over 200, splash raise everyone else up over 200. Not difficult at all, really.
            I am surprised more guilds don't try this strategy. It seems pretty easy to pull off and is a game changer because you would never be able to fully lock a tower.

Why isn't this done more often? I only encountered it for the first time today.

Comment

I am surprised more guilds don't try this strategy. It seems pretty easy to pull off and is a game changer because you would never be able to fully lock a tower.

Why isn't this done more often? I only encountered it for the first time today.
              1. Lots of guilds use this strategy. And it is a game changer.

2. The strategy is hard because it is a big investment of resources.

My complete alliance is:
              King Hrothbeort Alliance Breakdown:
              Current Ability:
              +9% of Damage to Heal Yourself on Victory
              +53.77 to Water Pierce

My Alliance is 3* Lvl 8 King / 6* Lvl 4 Rose / 7* Lvl 4 Astrid

So that is 9%. Suppose I hit for 1,000 dmg as a Cleric. 9% of 1,000 is only 90 health so I would vamp for 90 health under the best conditions. So that would be three tokens to get over the 200 health needed to start rez’ing the tower.

3. My guess is other guilds tried but failed to pull it off which is why you never paid attention; and when a guild did succeed, it shocked you to make a post.

4. The moment you put King as the head of your alliance (when set as a Cleric), the other guild is watching and making preparations for countermeasures.

Comment

Originally posted by Batw View Post

1. Lots of guilds use this strategy. And it is a game changer.

2. The strategy is hard because it is a big investment of resources.

My complete alliance is:
                King Hrothbeort Alliance Breakdown:
                Current Ability:
                +9% of Damage to Heal Yourself on Victory
                +53.77 to Water Pierce

My Alliance is 3* Lvl 8 King / 6* Lvl 4 Rose / 7* Lvl 4 Astrid

So that is 9%. Suppose I hit for 1,000 dmg as a Cleric. 9% of 1,000 is only 90 health so I would vamp for 90 health under the best conditions. So that would be three tokens to get over the 200 health needed to start rez’ing the tower.

3. My guess is other guilds tried but failed to pull it off which is why you never paid attention; and when a guild did succeed, it shocked you to make a post.

4. The moment you put King as the head of your alliance (when set as a Cleric), the other guild is watching and making preparations for countermeasures.
                So I guess the idea situation is to leave your stunned cleric with the full Hrothbeort alliance until there is a few minutes left in the battle?

The other guild thinks the tower is locked and is ignoring the tower altogether.

In your situation, then do 3 hits with King Hrothbeort and then switch over to Dawn or Aki and raise the entire tower?

Comment

So I guess the idea situation is to leave your stunned cleric with the full Hrothbeort alliance until there is a few minutes left in the battle?

The other guild thinks the tower is locked and is ignoring the tower altogether.

In your situation, then do 3 hits with King Hrothbeort and then switch over to Dawn or Aki and raise the entire tower?
                  It was us you had battle yesterday, although I wasn't playing yesterday personally, I checked the battle comments afterwards. As you see we're not cheaters and it's possible with vamp alliance. Some other guilds also do this. My previous guild also had vamp account and was doing this too, but as you were told it's hard to do that, needs a lot of investment and tokens and poison and guard and tokens. That's why you don't see this tactics so often. I'm pretty sure Vanguard top, active guilds are using this vampirism too.

I also have all 3 generals, but as you see, my vamp also sucks, only 6%, because this account of mine is Rogue that puts poison on enemies. The reason why I have so many vamp generals is because I also have Jessika the Jester that allows me to do splash poison and when I have free chest rolls, I always do Nightfall chest to try to get more Jessikas and as you see she's balanced general just like all those vamp generals and that's why I didn't bother to level up my vamp generals - all balanced potions go for Jessika. Plus this account is in a Keep gate to stay safe in battles and keep poisoning enemies. Keep definitely doesn't need vamps. We also keep a note which guilds do vamps with which account.
                  Last edited by Ditendra; 02-10-2021, 08:23 AM.
                  CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-10400F | COOLER: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte B460M DS3H | RAM: Viper Steel Series 16GB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming 8GB | STORAGE: Kingston 240GB SA400M8 SSD + 2TB HDD + 4TB HDD +4TB HDD | CASE: Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus | PSU: XFX PRO1050W Black Edition (80+ Gold) | KEYBOARD: Corsair Vengeance K70 | MOUSE: Logitech G502 | MOUSEPAD: Marvo MG010 | MONITOR: Dell S2721D 27"

Comment

Originally posted by Ditendra View Post

It was us you had battle yesterday, although I wasn't playing yesterday personally, I checked the battle comments afterwards. As you see we're not cheaters and it's possible with vamp alliance. Some other guilds also do this. My previous guild also had vamp account and was doing this too, but as you were told it's hard to do that, needs a lot of investment and tokens and poison and guard and tokens. That's why you don't see this tactics so often. I'm pretty sure Vanguard top, active guilds are using this vampirism too.

I also have all 3 generals, but as you see, my vamp also sucks, only 6%, because this account of mine is Rogue that puts poison on enemies. The reason why I have so many vamp generals is because I also have Jessika the Jester that allows me to do splash poison and when I have free chest rolls, I always do Nightfall chest to try to get more Jessikas and as you see she's balanced general just like all those vamp generals and that's why I didn't bother to level up my vamp generals - all balanced potions go for Jessika. Plus this account is in a Keep gate to stay safe in battles and keep poisoning enemies. Keep definitely doesn't need vamps. We also keep a note which guilds do vamps with which account.
                    I apologize on behalf of my guild for accusing your guild of cheating. I should have researched more before levying such accusations.

I tried pulling that off today and it is incredibly difficult to do. I can vamp for 10% of damage done, but you basically need to have the stars aligned for it to work properly. That is, you need a guardian cast on the person OR an active mage in another tower casting poly on a target OR be zombified so that your vamp heal is enough to offset the damage incurred by the attack.

Props to your guild for being able to pull that off against us!

Comment

I apologize on behalf of my guild for accusing your guild of cheating. I should have researched more before levying such accusations.

I tried pulling that off today and it is incredibly difficult to do. I can vamp for 10% of damage done, but you basically need to have the stars aligned for it to work properly. That is, you need a guardian cast on the person OR an active mage in another tower casting poly on a target OR be zombified so that your vamp heal is enough to offset the damage incurred by the attack.

Props to your guild for being able to pull that off against us!
                      It's all right, we're all good, no worries
                      Thank you.
                      CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-10400F | COOLER: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte B460M DS3H | RAM: Viper Steel Series 16GB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming 8GB | STORAGE: Kingston 240GB SA400M8 SSD + 2TB HDD + 4TB HDD +4TB HDD | CASE: Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus | PSU: XFX PRO1050W Black Edition (80+ Gold) | KEYBOARD: Corsair Vengeance K70 | MOUSE: Logitech G502 | MOUSEPAD: Marvo MG010 | MONITOR: Dell S2721D 27"

Comment

Don't we all love a happy ending?
                        Keep https://apps.facebook.com/castle_age...00000623043657

VoV https://web3.castleagegame.com/castle_ws/guildv2_home.php?guild_id=100000501322828_12828796 70

Comment

That was nice

Comment

From what I have seen Vincent is about equal to Astrid, so he should be able to take the place of one of the Hrothbeort family in a raise your gate aliance?

Comment

Originally posted by FritzTheCat View Post
                              From what I have seen Vincent is about equal to Astrid, so he should be able to take the place of one of the Hrothbeort family in a raise your gate aliance?
                              You made a hidden assumption: That Vincent is just as easy to obtain as Rose or Astrid. That is not the case as Vincent is not a chest general.

Comment

Working...
                              X