Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.


Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Special Campaign & Draculia - new kind of Chaos Campaign & new Monster

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Here are the updated chances when collecting on Chaos Summon during a Special Campaign:


    None: 0-199, Blood Contract x 1 chance: 0%, Draculia Orb x 1 chance: 0%, Draculia Orb x 1, Blood Contract x 1 chance: 0%
    Bad: 200-599, Blood Contract x 1 chance: 15%, Draculia Orb x 1 chance: 25%, Draculia Orb x 1, Blood Contract x 1 chance: 0%
    Good: 600-999, Blood Contract x 1 chance: 20%, Draculia Orb x 1, chance: 40%, Draculia Orb x 1, Blood Contract x 1 chance: 5%
    Great: 1000-1499, Blood Contract x 1 chance: 20%, Draculia Orb x 1 chance: 60%, Draculia Orb x 1, Blood Contract x 1 chance: 20%
    Best: 1500 and above, Blood Contract x 1 chance: 10%, Draculia Orb x 1 chance: 55%, Draculia Orb x 1, Blood Contract x 1 chance: 35%


    Special Campaign Chaos Summon chances updated.png


    So:
    • Bad has been nerfed
    • Good is the same
    • Great is the same
    • Best has been changed, probably a little buff on the long term (when you don't need any more Contracts).

    Apparently Bad is still the best option though, if you're not too risk-averse.




    For those who haven't seen, the Orb is used to summon Draculia, and you need 10 Blood Contracts in order to avoid getting a 5% damage reduction when hitting Draculia.

    So once you have 10 Blood Contracts, apparently getting more is useless.
    Last edited by gogoo; 11-24-2020, 05:04 PM.

    Comment


    • #17
      I did the math again with the updated values for Chaos Summon chances on the Special Campaign.


      Draculia chances.png


      Draculia chances expected items.png

      Note: Taking the use of 3000 points as an example to hopefully show more meaningful numbers.


      Collecting at 220 or 240 points is still the best option, although it was quite a lot better before.

      If you find yourself with 360 points, you should probably also collect right away to then be able to collect at 220 or 240 points more quickly. You'll get more items on avg by collecting once at 360 + once at 240 than only one time at 600.

      Again, no matter whether you're more interested in the Blood Contract or the Orb.

      Last edited by gogoo; 11-27-2020, 05:20 PM.

      Comment


      • #18
        What are you about to do about the monster code stealing ?
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

        Comment


        • #19
          It's highly unlikely anything will be done about party crashers on private monsters. It's always the same guilds doing it anyway.
          You could also work on other people's monsters without being invited, if you want to risk it.
          ~VoV~

          Comment


          • #20
            Our Guild started a Dracula yesterday, was kept as a Guild only, it was taken over by Redemption and ʍαςς εXϯίηɕϯίση by the end of the day, our lower levels put loads of potions into this, how do they code steal.Dracula.JPG
            E137C4

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by martyn View Post
              Our Guild started a Dracula yesterday, was kept as a Guild only, it was taken over by Redemption and ʍαςς εXϯίηɕϯίση by the end of the day, our lower levels put loads of potions into this, how do they code steal.
              First thing you can do to try to avoid that: don't put your monsters in your guild Priority List. People can find the link to access all monsters on it.

              But honestly now I think several guilds have started "scanning" all players' monsters links and you're probably not safe no matter what.

              The only solution would probably be for the devs to do something about it.

              Comment


              • #22
                this is bull****......
                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 1 photos.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by viezent View Post
                  this is bull****......
                  ruARDENTcu on yours as well
                  E137C4

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    The only way to really fix and properly secure monster codes would be to have a random code generated for each and every monster. We've never had devs quite that good at coding.
                    Guild priority monster lists are easy to see with the right link manipulation. There are no rules against this, and the community as a whole has no way to enforce rules that don't exist.
                    So just don't put new monsters in your priority list. There are other ways to share the code with friends and guildies that are much more secure.
                    ~VoV~

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X