Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Meteorite events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So for a noobie, what are the best rates for drops? Are 200 stamina hits a better rate than doing say... 10 20 stamina hits?

Comment

Originally posted by mrveg View Post
      So for a noobie, what are the best rates for drops? Are 200 stamina hits a better rate than doing say... 10 20 stamina hits?
      I have found lower hits are better - 50 stam seems to be the sweet spot with drops for me. I have done 20 stam - number of hits seems to be the drop activator - not amount of stam ea.
      IMHO....
      Last edited by Hodgky; 11-13-2020, 06:45 PM.
      Peℜℜin G❂ldeneyes ΣҜΩ (lvl 3294+) Playing since 2009 **army code: FCA8AD Add me if you want!

Comment

Originally posted by Hodgky View Post

I have found lower hits are better - 50 stam seems to be the sweet spot with drops for me. I have done 20 stam - number of hits seems to be the drop activator - not amount of stam ea.
        IMHO....
        I agree. When all added up in the end, breaking it up into 50-stamina or 100-energy clicks appears to give the most opportunities for a prize.

Comment

Originally posted by mrveg View Post
          In the first few Meteorite Events, 150 stamin hits (3x50 for Barb or Maalvus was recommended). Then things changed.

I hit 3x20 for 60 stamina hit using Barbarus. I am averaging 6 drops per 1,000 stamina.

The drops are random so it can happen anytime and you could be unlucky so be prepared for it.

One thing you shouldn’t do is big hits: I would not recommend hits requiring 200 or more stamina based on personal experience.

So no to 200 stamina hits.

Comment

Originally posted by RABID View Post
            I don't take screenshots of every page I see in ca....which is apparently, what is needed nowdays not to be called out for false info.
            False info is rampant. Of course you need proof to be taken seriously by everyone when you make claims like you do.
            I'm 99% sure Overlord never said what you said he did. And I know from your post in the forums that you like to whine A LOT. So yeah ofc I'm absolutely not taking you seriously.

Originally posted by RABID View Post
            But as I said;;;;;the proof is in the numbers for all to see and judge for themselves. Just because I'm the only one saying it doesn't mean I'm the only one thinking it. But props to you in your effort to defend your pals despite the obvious.
            1) You're absolutely not "the only one saying it".
            2) It doesn't matter who you're accusing. Could be my worst enemy for all I care. If you accuse without proof I'm going to tell you the same.

Personally I'm convinced those numbers are possible without cheating if you basically play all day or a good part of it. And optimize the way you farm ofc.

Comment

It's gonna take (maybe) 150 - 200 turkeys to secure your spot within Top 1000. A lot of these CA players used a lot of their stamina and energy full refills from the 11th Anniversary event that took place in late September.

That wasn't much time to recover and build up stock. Going by CA developer's history, this is the final meteorite event of 2020. The next event is perhaps around March 17, 2021 for Saint Patrick's Day. Unless they cook up some BS meteorite event for January 2021.

The posted image doesn't mean anything. I have to post an image.
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.
              Last edited by Castle Age Dude; 11-14-2020, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Castle Age Dude View Post
                It's gonna take (maybe) 150 - 200 turkeys to secure your spot within Top 1000. A lot of these CA players used a lot of their stamina and energy full refills from the 11th Anniversary event that took place in late September.

That wasn't much time to recover and build up stock. Going by CA developer's history, this is the final meteorite event of 2020. The next event is perhaps around March 17, 2021 for Saint Patrick's Day. Unless they cook up some BS meteorite event for January 2021.
                The last Meteorite awarded a General rather than a traditional legendary chest spin. That may have influence people to use their stamina / energy stockpile (gained from the 11th Anniversary Event) on the TI event. The reason being TI still assures you a legendary chest spin at 201 chests as legendary chests may no longer be awarded in Meteorite.

I also think 150 to 200 turkeys for this Meteorite Event is high based on historical results.

Summary:
                - Any stockpiling from Anniversary Event was probably used in the subsequent TI Event.
                - “120 to 130” alchemized items has historical being a good number to use as a benchmark for Meteorite Events.

Comment

Originally posted by Castle Age Dude View Post

The posted image doesn't mean anything. I have to post an image.
                  normal events meteorite always 12x - 13x

Comment

Originally posted by gogoo View Post

Personally I'm convinced those numbers are possible without cheating if you basically play all day or a good part of it. And optimize the way you farm ofc.
                    6000 turkey's in 4 days??.... nope, not a chance

Comment

not only possible but regular only way to get to 12000 in 8.. I think i did 100 in about 40 minutes and i had to refill a lot and use energy to be efficient but if i didnt go that way getting them in 30 minutes migt have been possible. So if i did that for 6-8 hours i could likely do 1200-1600 a day and if all i did was that i could probably get half again what he gets... I could not afford it my toon doesnt have 12,000 stamina and a god awful amount of energy...

oh wait i do 100 stamina hits and don't always get parts... if i did a hit for 200 every 2 seconds in a minute i would have 10 turkeys, in an hour 600 and if i worked at it for 10 hours could have 6000 in a day but that would be show how many you could actually get... doing it in 4 days for 2-3 hours a day at that pace? If we get someone really want to work hard at it and cost is not an issue or if the right toon i bet that 60,000 would be possible...
                      Last edited by Retribution (Eagles); 11-15-2020, 11:05 AM.

Comment

I think its hilarious how all those that claim to be all "elite" in this game, get all bent out of shape when Kroki and Overlord and others rake in their thousands of Meteorites (Turkeys) in this event. Those "elites" get left in the dust and will never see that top, shiny Beastmaster (or whatever new top prize that comes in the event). I say, Carry on! Carry on right to that Top 1 prize, smiling and laughing all the way every time. 🤣

Comment

As the current 3 rank, it is not that hard to gain that number of turkeys. I'm not even being very efficient at it since I'm not using much of my energy on monster's. I've probably spent an average of about 4 to 5 hours of play per day. I am a high stamina build, but I imagine kroki and overlord have much more given they are more than double my level. The event doesn't even cost me anything other than potions I accumulated in TI. If I had more stamina, more potions, or even willing to spend some money on refills, I have no doubt I could compete even with kroki.

Comment

Perhaps I am missing something, but why not just do the math rather than conjecture? We know Kroki can endlessly level, so he basically just has to spam clicks. Assume 5 seconds a click, which seems entirely reasonable. 6k turkeys is 18k ingredients. Assume he does 200 stam hits for 100% so he is not wasting clicks (remember stamina regen is not a limiting factor in his case). (18k*5)/3600 means it would take him 25 hours to get the needed ingredients, then he'd just need to spam the 10 turkey button, and possibly convert some types over with energy. Still, given this is the 5th day of the event, him having spent 25 hours (or a bit more) on the game to do this seems entirely plausible. The only limiting factor I see is how he finds that many monsters to kill, perhaps some really low damage alliance (as damage dealt doesn't matter) and letting the health bar get really low. I have not tested that.

Edit: I am aware he might've reached 6k sometime yesterday or so, but really, I know people who spend 12+ hours on this game daily so the expectation is still not unrealistic.
                            Last edited by ruckerj; 11-15-2020, 11:06 PM.

Comment

I am done with Meteorite Event; I have 137 Turkeys and enough ingredients to make 6 more. I picked up a ton of green crystals over the weekend.

I will be hitting on natural regen from now on.

137 Turkeys is currently ranked 418.

Comment

Originally posted by grips View Post
                                As the current 3 rank, it is not that hard to gain that number of turkeys. I'm not even being very efficient at it since I'm not using much of my energy on monster's. I've probably spent an average of about 4 to 5 hours of play per day. I am a high stamina build, but I imagine kroki and overlord have much more given they are more than double my level. The event doesn't even cost me anything other than potions I accumulated in TI. If I had more stamina, more potions, or even willing to spend some money on refills, I have no doubt I could compete even with kroki.
                                I'm curious.
                                - How high is your stamina?
                                - How high is your energy?
                                - How many full bottles of stamina are you sitting on?
                                - How many full bottles of energy?

I currently have 180 turkeys. Should I go for another 20 turkeys to get 1000 Rare Chaos shards?

I don't wanna derail the thread, but...

This game doesn't have a "TRADE OFFER" feature between users. That sucks. The CA developers should think about it. It would garner more interest in this game.
                                Similar to sports where I can trade a general from my roster to any other CA user. We would work out our deal. I want their Monkey King. I give them my offer. It's up to that user to deny or accept. It would cost the person, who made the offer, 5 FP for every transaction that is accepted.

Anything can be traded away. Anything. The price doesn't matter. It's up to the parties. That would be cool.

What happens when someone quits the game and they wanna give away everything? I've seen a lot of dead accounts.

Picture posted doesn't mean anything although I'm a big fan of "Big Trouble in Little China."
                                Last edited by Castle Age Dude; 11-16-2020, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X