Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

The 11th Anniversary Chest contents prediction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 11th Anniversary Chest contents prediction

Predict what you think or hope will be in the anniversary chest:

Legendary: 1% Layla, Hera
    Epic: 7% Trundle, Jera, Odin, Azriel
    Rare: 14% Barbarus, Dolomar, Katherine, Tora
    Uncommon: 35% Vincent, Meekah, Bogo, Muse
    Common: 43% Balanced Potionx10, Aggressive Potionx10, Defensive Potionx10, Rare Smelting Crystalx10, Refine Crystalx10, Enhance Crystalx10, Red Evolution Crystalx10, Green Evolution Crystalx10

I hope they replace the garbage generals in the last anniversary chest with ones that at least have a decent chance of being useful to a large number of players. Also, they really need to up the rewards for the common tier. If they want people to keep rolling, they should make even a crappy roll feel like it was worth it. Being a little generous with potions/crystals during an annual event intended to celebrate player's long term interest in the game isn't unreasonable.

I hope there will indeed be an Anniversary Chest comeback.

However I hope they don't put Favor Generals in it. We can already get them from the shop, the promo packs and the Mystic Emporium. And for most of the Favor Generals I wouldn't want to go above 5* anyway.

Legendary tier:
    Only Layla.

Epic tier:
    If we can put Colo and event generals:
    Trundle, Moonlight Dragon, Monkey King, Groot/Hera.
    If we can't:
    Amon, Kobo. Other choices could be Malekus and Orc King.

Rare tier: Halcyon, Hyacinth, King Hrothbeort, Tora.

Uncommon tier: Haven't put any thought into it.

Common tier: Hero & Evo Crystals, Hero Potions. Maybe Enhance Crystals as well. Definitely not Smelting and Refine Crystals. And I think x10 could actually be too much, although I wouldn't complain. But I'd probably burn all my FPs on this chest if that happens lol.

Comment

Unfortunately, it is the exact same as the last chest, meaning you've got about an 85% at getting absolute garbage.

Comment

I got Orc King and Zurran bumped to 2*. That never woulda happened otherwise.
        ~VoV~

Comment

Originally posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
          Nice! How many rolls did it take to get those two this time?

Comment

It was Charlie Brown Halloween for me: I got a bag of rocks.

Comment

Does anyone know if free chest roll would count as a purchase towards the tasks in this event?

Comment

Originally posted by Ditendra View Post
                Does anyone know if free chest roll would count as a purchase towards the tasks in this event?
                Yes, it does.

Comment

Yes it does... and I spent my free ones on day one (shakes head).

BTW, a question I have not seen an answer to (though I've asked in discord twice):

I'm in the middle of a Campaign where I have to get 1400 Azeron Demi-points. I did my demi-bless to Azeron yesterday. I got 20 points. I am unable to press the demi-bless button today (because I pushed Azeron yesterday). IMHO, I should either:
                  a) have gotten 40 points yesterday, or
                  b) automatically gotten 20 points today without me pushing.

But neither has occurred. So the dev's forgot about Azeron. Am I just screwed? I can abandon the Campaign requirement (though it'll piss me off) and only be out 20, but I don't want to.

Comment

Originally posted by JefferMC View Post
                    Yes it does... and I spent my free ones on day one (shakes head).

BTW, a question I have not seen an answer to (though I've asked in discord twice):

I'm in the middle of a Campaign where I have to get 1400 Azeron Demi-points. I did my demi-bless to Azeron yesterday. I got 20 points. I am unable to press the demi-bless button today (because I pushed Azeron yesterday). IMHO, I should either:
                    a) have gotten 40 points yesterday, or
                    b) automatically gotten 20 points today without me pushing.

But neither has occurred. So the dev's forgot about Azeron. Am I just screwed? I can abandon the Campaign requirement (though it'll piss me off) and only be out 20, but I don't want to.
                    You prayed yesterday, so 20 points. Tha fact that you can't pray today was a choice, so no extra points awarded. I don't think it should work any other way. Besides, you don't need those 20 to reach full rewards.

EDIT: If I were you, I would keep on with campaign.
                    Last edited by Barathor; 09-15-2020, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Barathor View Post
                      You prayed yesterday, so 20 points. Tha fact that you can't pray today was a choice, so no extra points awarded. I don't think it should work any other way. Besides, you don't need those 20 to reach full rewards.
                      Granted, it was a choice. However, it wasn't an informed choice as at the time I didn't have a full understanding of Anniversary. Or that Anniversary had even started. I clicked the button on the top of the page. Tomorrow will be an informed choice. Normally Azeron is balanced, i.e. the demi-points are doubled (even the extra 5 demi points for elite guard is doubled). I doubt they intended to penalize those who happened to need to click Azeron this week, they just didn't consider it.

Originally posted by Barathor View Post
                      EDIT: If I were you, I would keep on with campaign.
                      There are 2100 points possible, 2000 to get full rewards, so as you say, there are 100 spare points. Assuming I do everything else (including chest opens), I would have 2040, i.e. 40 to spare. I may not have the free chests to open, and I'm not willing to spend even 20 FP to open a chest.

They could just give me 60 epic shards to shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by pull lead View Post
                        Unfortunately, it is the exact same as the last chest, meaning you've got about an 85% at getting absolute garbage.
                        13 rolls. 12 common, 1 uncommon (Vincent). Garbage - this ridiculous chance to get something usable from chests is why I stopped tu use favor points.

Comment

For now I'm using 1 free chest roll per day and got King Hrothbeort on my 2nd day (1st day was a common). It unlocked +57 IA atk so for now I'm pretty happy with the results :P

However according to last year's small dataset on the chest the advertised drop rate for each tier may be quite wrong: https://www.castleageforums.com/foru...getting-fooled

And if that's right we're getting much closer to 70% common than 43%. So ofc the rest of the tiers would have a much smaller chance of dropping.

Comment

OOoh, yeah, I remember how bad the last time sucked (1 rare, 12 commons from 13 pulls). But I have gotten an Epic, a Rare and an Uncommon so far.

Comment

Originally posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
                              L got me an ork king too
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X