Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

The Lost Dungeon - data gathering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lost Dungeon - data gathering

The new event is starting tomorrow, and it looks like there will be a lot of stuff going on in it and a lot of data to collect on many things!

For instance:
    - how much health you have and how much dmg you deal depending on your stats
    - what rewards you get for defeating a monster depending on the stage you're at (since you should get better rewards the higher the stage)
    - all the different powers you can get (and are the same 3 powers offered for all players when passing a specific stage?).
    - how powers work, stack etc
    - it looks like there will be several monsters per stage (and only the boss drops a reward?), so how many monsters for each stage, and will everyone be getting the same monsters / boss at the same stages?
    - and probably more...

So if you wish to help please post any information you have on this thread
    I'll then try to gather the data and eventually make an article on the wiki.
    Main thread for reference: New event: Dungeons

Edit:
    I put up 4 Google Forms so we can collect data easily, see post #5: Google Forms & Data

Edit 2:
    I put up a spreadsheet with a lot of data/info: The Lost Dungeon spreadsheet
    You'll find info on Powers, player stats (Health and Damage formulas, Crit Chance), Monsters stats (Health and damage) and Boss rewards.

Edit 3 (Aug. 30):
    The wiki article is complete: The Lost Dungeon - wiki article
    Last edited by gogoo; 08-30-2020, 09:00 PM.

I have 9068 health and my base damage seems to be around 175.

Slogging my way through the 1-10 boss, no rewards gained yet.

Comment

I'll put up Google Forms and give the link to the associated answer spreadsheets so we can gather data about all that stuff. Hopefully soon

Comment

HI ANY links for facebook cant see the thing from firefox just like demon chimera.

Comment

EDIT: Several of those Google Forms are outdated or no longer needed. Check post #35 for more info.

So I just made 4 Google Forms for different things... 😅

Feel free to help by filling out any of them, or all of them, just 1 time or how many times you want 😉

Here they are:

Lost Dungeon Stats (Damage & Health) - Google Form
          This one is to determine how your max Health and base Damage in the Dungeon are calculated (based on your player stats).

Answers (spreadsheet):
          Lost Dungeon Stats - Castle Age (answers)

Lost Dungeon Skills/Powers - Google Form
          This one is to find out all the existing Skills you can get in the Dungeon (and whether you get better Skills the more you climb stages).

Answers (spreadsheet):
          Lost Dungeon Skills - Castle Age (answers)

Lost Dungeon Rewards - Google Form
          This one is to determine all the items you can get as rewards for defeating boss monsters (on substages 10), and whether higher stage bosses give better rewards.

Answers (spreadsheet):
          Lost Dungeon Rewards - Castle Age (answers)

Lost Dungeon Monsters Stats - Google Form
          This one is to determine how much Health each monster has, and whether it simply depends on the stage you're on or also on the monster you get.
          You'll have to use the "Inspect element" method to fill this form.

Answers (spreadsheet):
          Lost Dungeon Monsters Stats - Castle Age (answers)

Please notify me if you see any mistake in any of those Google Forms and I'll fix it 🙂
          Last edited by gogoo; 08-30-2020, 09:23 PM.

Comment

I think health rune may be relevant for determining your own health in the event

Or could be just something like a bonus based on player level
            Last edited by zserg; 08-12-2020, 11:08 AM.
            Follow CAGT on FB for tips and game updates. You can also follow our Twitter account @CastleAge_GT.
            New or returning player? Check out this guide

Forum community. Things you should expect when posting here.

Comment

Originally posted by zserg View Post
              I think health rune may be relevant for determining your own health in the event

Or could be just something like a bonus based on player level
              It very well may be, I've been told Health boosting generals matter. I've edited the Google Form.

It seems it's your stats when you start the Dungeon that matter. So when you die and start over, you need to equip anything that can help. So it seems to be your Health Rune and Health generals, but other things may matter: your crit chance, your damage rune, your attack and def bonuses (IA, Runes...)... It would be nice if we knew what matters and what doesn't.

Comment

I used a Layla with health boosting generals and it did not increase my health versus the previous general combo. The previous general combo had a much higher total ATT/DEF - about 2700/2700 versus 1200/1200. My health the first time was around 14500 and 13500 the second time. I'll take better notes. I am not sure the magic combo yet but it seems to have something to do with your ATT/DEF and maybe health stats when determining health. I think Runes or Gem multipliers may play a part in those totals too so loadout and equipment and gems matters. So for example- I shouldn't have used my monster loadout with equipment stacked with monster crit gems. I instead need to use equipment with all my stat boosting gems (ATT and DEF multipliers)

Comment

Originally posted by baoyutaohuagong View Post
                  HI ANY links for facebook cant see the thing from firefox just like demon chimera.
                  disable addblock.
                  I miss _=*B52*=_ <3

Comment

In "The Lost Dungeon", the deflection power does not appear to be working properly. I am still receiving full damage, but "reflecting" the % amount that should be deflected. By definition, "deflection" should mean that the damage is not taken.
                    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by mistadobolina View Post
                      In "The Lost Dungeon", the deflection power does not appear to be working properly. I am still receiving full damage, but "reflecting" the % amount that should be deflected. By definition, "deflection" should mean that the damage is not taken.
                      Semantically yes, but the term "deflect" in the game does not involve reducing incoming damage. See daphne for example.

Comment

Interesting entries in the spreadsheet, there's a higher level player, that has more health, bigger health rune, bigger def and less dungeon health somehow than someone else

Annotation 2020-08-13 212315.png
                        Last edited by zserg; 08-13-2020, 06:23 PM.
                        Follow CAGT on FB for tips and game updates. You can also follow our Twitter account @CastleAge_GT.
                        New or returning player? Check out this guide

Forum community. Things you should expect when posting here.

Comment

HP is affect by raw HP, rune, loadout and level, my mini has more guild battle HP, but less HP in dungeon, so level make difference. base damage also affect by loadout, was 160 using defensive loadout, now 192 using offensive loadout.

Comment

Your Current Rank - "461" Your Highest Stage - "5-1"
                            I miss _=*B52*=_ <3

Comment

Sven attacked Kraken hitting them for a Massive amount of Damage[151]!Kraken dealt 31 damage to you.Sven deflected 9 damage that Kraken inflicted back onto them!Kraken taken an additional 143 poison damage.
                              I miss _=*B52*=_ <3

Comment

Working...
                              X