Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like β€œyou people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not β€œflame”, β€œtroll.” or β€œhaze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create β€˜sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Well that's a nice Rune

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well that's a nice Rune

First Rune in the game to reach level 1000 🀯 Congratz to Overlord!

CA Lvl 1000 Health Rune.png

AFAIK all highest Runes currently in the game:
    • Health Rune level 1107, +4424 health (Overlord, level 8541)
    • Damage Rune level 945, +3776 damage (Precious, level 6648)
    • Attack Rune level 884, +4415 attack (Butch, level 9599)
    • Defense Rune level 1006, +5025 defense (Kroki, level 10138)

Now someone do the math on how much Essence each of those required 😜

Edits:
    Apr. 2, 2020:
    Kroki's def rune is now over level 1000. Kroki reached level 10000.
    (I didn't update the other Runes levels)
    Feb. 23, 2020:
    Highest def Rune is now Kroki's (level 9131): level 866, +4325 defense
    And replaces: "Defense Rune level 834, +4165 defense (Beep., level 7115)"
    Feb. 28, 2020:
    Overlord's Health Rune is now level 1107. Replaces: "Health Rune level 1000, +3996 health (Overlord, level 8305)"

Last edited by gogoo; 04-01-2020, 10:41 PM.
    gogoo ● St0liae ● Azreal
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Castle Age Chronology ✦ Events Rotation ✦ Best PvP Equipment - Duel
    Monster Hunting Generals ✦ Guild Battle Generals ✦ Ultimate Monster List
    Powerleveling / High LSI / Monster Hunter build guide (2019)

All of those are EPIC! Congratulations to all four of you!

Comment

Legends of CA. Imagine time spent on game by judging their levels. That's the dedication.

I calculated few things and if you level up every 2 day (and I do) if my calculations are right you gain approximately 182 level in a year and of course if you use potions you get bigger number than 182. I usually use my full stamina potions during events, so, I think roughly I get 200 levels per year. Right now, I'm 602 so at the end of the year I should be approximately 800 level. I don't even wanna imagine how many years it will take for me to get to 8000 level... If I did right calculations it will take 40 years lol.
      Last edited by Ditendra; 02-03-2020, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ditendra View Post
        Legends of CA. Imagine time spent on game by judging their levels. That's the dedication.

I calculated few things and if you level up every 2 day (and I do) if my calculations are right you gain approximately 182 level in a year and of course if you use potions you get bigger number than 182. I usually use my full stamina potions during events, so, I think roughly I get 200 levels per year. Right now, I'm 602 so at the end of the year I should be approximately 800 level. I don't even wanna imagine how many years it will take for me to get to 8000 level... If I did right calculations it will take 40 years lol.
        Mainly money (more than time). Specially taking into account that in the first years energy and stamina regeneration rate was a half than now. Not to forget there were not full pots awareded here and there .

Comment

Originally posted by Barathor View Post

Mainly money (more than time). Specially taking into account that in the first years energy and stamina regeneration rate was a half than now. Not to forget there were not full pots awareded here and there .
          Well it really depends on the account. Kroki and Overlord level up for free. But it requires tons of time, because the XP to next level never stops increasing, and they level up a lot (it happened that they leveled up 40-50 times in a day if they had lots of free time... at level 8k+), which takes literally hours of grinding. So in thoses cases, a lot more time than money. I don't know whether those other extremely high level accounts are more LSI or BSI, but if they're more BSI, then in requires a ton of money, but the time requirement is still here as well.

Overlord's Health Rune is already level 1092.

And Kroki's Defense Rune is at level 832. It won't be long before it overtakes Beep's Rune, as for a while now he's been soloing 10+ Chromus per day (with a Layla-MK alliance...) to be able to use his stamina.
          gogoo ● St0liae ● Azreal
          ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
          Castle Age Chronology ✦ Events Rotation ✦ Best PvP Equipment - Duel
          Monster Hunting Generals ✦ Guild Battle Generals ✦ Ultimate Monster List
          Powerleveling / High LSI / Monster Hunter build guide (2019)

Comment

mass.png

His mass heal is crazy high.

Comment

Originally posted by Ditendra View Post

You probably didn't factor in the ever-increasing exp requirements for each level. Unless you add energy and stm to make up for it (doubtful), it will take you more and more time to level up.
              Follow CAGT on FB for tips and game updates. You can also follow our Twitter account @CastleAge_GT.
              New or returning player? Check out this guide

Forum community. Things you should expect when posting here.

Comment

Here's a calculation done for an account which maintains 4.5 LSI all the way up to level 8000

Annotation 2020-02-21 092532.jpg
                Follow CAGT on FB for tips and game updates. You can also follow our Twitter account @CastleAge_GT.

Comment

Here's how much it'd take me without refills, it's a lot longer even with my ~700 levels headstart (ofc I plan to refill sometimes, but it won't get me anywhere near level 8000)

Comment

Originally posted by zserg View Post
                    Here's a calculation done for an account which maintains 4.5 LSI all the way up to level 8000

I don't understand well, but all I see is 292years which is huge number lol.
                    So, if you're 8000 level and let's say with 16 000 energy and 10 000 stamina, on average without refills, how long it will take for you to level up? Ideally, I want to level up at least every 2 days in the future like I am doing it now. What should I do to maintain this task?

Comment

It depends on a lot of things.

You can use all your stamina for war and energy for cefka (boring) and you'll get better xp/en or stm so you'll level faster. You might have at that point multiple copies of Monkey King/Layla, which will proc extra xp for you, so you'll level faster. You can use Zin each day for 15 stm, which is a drop in a bucket, but if you can find similar drops, it adds up a tiny bit, etc.

Anyway, in that picture, TTL = time to level, so we can see that the level 8000 account would need approximately 26 days.

You'd need something like 35000 energy and 21000 stamina to level in 2 days, at lvl 8000, but that's without any of the above boosters(layla, monkey king, doing cefka with part of your energy, etc). The actual number needed is probably significantly (several thousands less) lower when you consider those.

Edit: And to maintain your leveling speed in general, if you can't improve how much exp you get per point of stamina or energy, (by using layla, mk, etc), then you need to add enough energy or stamina each level in order to compensate for 12.5 exp that is added each level. That is, you will need to add about 9 energy or 6 stamina each level (or some combination of those, as long ene*1.4 + stamina * 2.2 = 12.5 )
                      Last edited by zserg; 02-21-2020, 07:29 AM.

Comment

It depends on a lot of things.

You can use all your stamina for war and energy for cefka (boring) and you'll get better xp/en or stm so you'll level faster. You might have at that point multiple copies of Monkey King/Layla, which will proc extra xp for you, so you'll level faster. You can use Zin each day for 15 stm, which is a drop in a bucket, but if you can find similar drops, it adds up a tiny bit, etc.

Anyway, in that picture, TTL = time to level, so we can see that the level 8000 account would need approximately 26 days.

You'd need something like 35000 energy and 21000 stamina to level in 2 days, at lvl 8000, but that's without any of the above boosters(layla, monkey king, doing cefka with part of your energy, etc). The actual number needed is probably significantly (several thousands less) lower when you consider those.

Edit: And to maintain your leveling speed in general, if you can't improve how much exp you get per point of stamina or energy, (by using layla, mk, etc), then you need to add enough energy or stamina each level in order to compensate for 12.5 exp that is added each level. That is, you will need to add about 9 energy or 6 stamina each level (or some combination of those, as long ene*1.4 + stamina * 2.2 = 12.5 )
                        Holy crap, 26 days, it's almost one month, Jesus... Well, I'm one of those types of players who don't spend money in game and prefer to earn it with high activity instead and I'm not going to buy refills. That sucks that I will have to wait that much to level up. I'm adding Energy and stamina on every level up, but I'm usually trying to distribute skill points equally except defense, so on every level up I add 1 energy, 1 stamina (that requires 2 skill points), 1 attack and 1 health. I would like to continue like that and later on some point stop adding to stamina (after I have enough, like 7000-8000 stamina sounds pretty enough for everything), but rest I would like to continue add. Technically it's impossible to add 9 energy on every level up.

One question: I'm not good in math, so I have to ask: If I stop adding to stamina one day and add only energy, attack, health - will it shorten time to level up or opposite - make it even longer?

Comment

Energy is better exp per skill point compared to stamina (on average), but it also depends on how much energy you will add.

Comment

Energy is better exp per skill point compared to stamina (on average), but it also depends on how much energy you will add.
                            I mean if we take 2 situations, one with account that adds 1 energy, 1 stamina, 1 attack & 1 health & on the other hand we take another situation where same account distributes differently - 3 energy, 1 attack & 1 health, will it help with better leveling? And what about such third situation - 1 energy, 3 attack and 1 health - will this be still faster than first situation or worse regarding faster leveling?
                            Last edited by Ditendra; 02-21-2020, 09:20 AM.

Comment

3 energy - best = 4.2 XP mitigated
                              1 energy + 1 STM = 3.6 XP
                              1 energy = 1.4 XP

Comment

Working...
                              X